Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-07-2014, 01:17 PM

Adam also shrugged, "Alright. Most of the girls here are either taken or unattractive anyway."
-
"You did WHAT? Why would you do that? Alone? Unprepared? No plan...? What if her bodyguard saw you?" Victor said, shocked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Jake laughed. "Way to be sensitive, Adam." He said, "Come on. We all took my truck."
~
"Her bodyguard left with his girlfriend and the only other person there was Kevin. I was careful, Vic, but...I think she does want to sit down and talk. I think she is as exhausted as we are and would come to a truce." Dray explained, happily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 01:27 PM

Ella went with the group of boys, walking to Jake's truck.

Adam opened the passenger door and lowered the seat down so she could climb into the back. He then got into the passenger seat, "Hope you don't mind sitting back their with Dylan. I already dibbed shotgun on the way back when we drove here."

"No problem." Ella said, looking at the truck. She tried not to show that the truck made her nervous, as it reminded her of Quinton's.
-
"We can't lose everything we've worked so hard for..." Victor said quietly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 01:33 PM

Jake got into the drivers seat and waited for everyone to put their seat belts on. He then started to drive towards his house.

Dylan put an arm around El. "So what is a pretty girl like you doing out all by herself?"
~
"What do you mean, Vic? This is what we worked so hard for. She might be willing to shut down the resistance or for her to at least step down."

((g2g))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 01:36 PM

"Looking for a good time. My friend was going to come too, but she ditched last minute." Ella said. "I figured I could still have some fun without her."
-
"I don't want to have to compromise, though. I doubt she'll just give in willingly to our demands so easily."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Dylan smiled. "Well, don't worry. You found yourself a couple of good time guys." He said, taking another drink of his beer.

Jake looked at him and laughed.
~
"Neither do I but it can't hurt to talk. We just lost a man due to her body guard. Maybe force isn't the way to go."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 03:37 PM

"How often do you guys go out? And do you always drink in the car?"

Adam was also drinking his beer in the truck.
-
He shook his head. "Whatever you think is going to work. you're the boss"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 03:44 PM

"Everyone except the driver." Jake replied. "So what high school do you go to?"
~
Dray sighed. "No. I may be the boss but that doesn't mean that I have to make all the decisions. I want your opinion and your advice. Hell, we've been through enough together."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 04:46 PM

"Lincoln Park." She replied. "What about you guys? Oh, and how much longer is the drive?"
-
"since when do you take anyone's advice? You always do what you want to do. I already told you, I'm worried about getting the bad end of a compromise. I want us to achieve what weve worked so hard for."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 04:57 PM

"Ahhh, our rivals!" Dylan said, taking another swig.

"We're here." Jake said, pulling into a driveway. The house was a ranch style house that looked like it had been built in the 70's. There were no lights on inside the house but the porch light was on. "Home sweet home." Jake said, getting out.
~
"I do take some people's advice! Just not everyone's." Dray replied, kissing his cheek. "And how about you and I talk to her. That way you can make sure that we don't get the bad end of the compromise."

<3