Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-07-2014, 02:54 AM

Kevin sent back a quick Love you too and then turned to Joe, "You didn't hurt her, did you?"
-
Ryan couldn't help but dream about Torie <3
-
"I... I hope so too." Ella replied quietly and got out, "See ya around, Jason."

She then walked back into the club.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2014, 03:00 AM

((<3 <3 <3))

"Not much. B*tch can throw a punch tho." He replied, rubbing a bruise on his jaw. "She got me in the face and the gut. Tried to choke the b*tch but she bit me."

Scott laughed. "Serves you right." He replied, "You didn't need to go after her like you did."

John looked at him. "That little girl did that to you?! Holy sh*t she packs a punch." xD
~
Hawk drove back to the AR.
~
Drayden kissed Victor for the umpteenth time. "You hungry?" She asked, throwing a robe on.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 03:06 AM

"She's done some kind of Russian fighting training." Kevin replied. "And did you really just say you tried to choke her? That's my fiancée, you know."

"Suddenly he cares." Leon muttered.
-
Ella looked around for another guy who'd want to take her home, this time decided to, under no circumstance, talk about her life. Instead, she was going to lie and pretend that she was super happy and her life was entirely normal.
-
Victor sat up, "After all that? Yes. I worked up quite the appetite." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 03:12 AM

Scott rolled his eyes, agreeing with Leon.

"Yes, I did. B*tch punched me in the gut after I smacked her a couple times. She really didn't know her place. But don't worry. After that body guard of hers leaves, I'll go back and finish the job." O.o
~
There were a couple of guys standing by the bar. One looked over at her and smiled. He was about her age, tall, a little pudgy, and had black hair.
~
Drayden laughed. "Well, we could eat my cooking and possibly die orrrrr we could order take out."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 03:18 AM

"Finish the job? I never asked you to go and hit my fiancée, Joe. Don't bother, okay?" Kevin walked out and waited for one of the cabs to pick him up. He just wanted to get home. He actually really didn't want to take a cab, but he knew if anything did happen, Torie would know that he drove drunk, and he didn't want her to know he drank that much.

Leon looked at Joe, "You sound like a maniac."
-
Ella figured she could do worse. XD So, she went over the boys and smiled at the small group, "Hi, I'm Ella."
-
"Difficult choice." Victor joked. "I think we should go with the latter option and order something."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 03:27 AM

Joe muttered something under his breath. "The girl hit me. SHE hit ME. Nobody hits me. NO-BODY."

"I think he has been hanging around Kevin too much." Scott replied, following Kevin's idea of leaving.

John nodded and followed Scott.
~
The guy smiled at her. "Hey. I'm Jake, this is Dylan, and this is Adam." Jake said. "Can I buy you a drink or something?"
~
Drayden chuckled. "Pizza ok? I think that the only thing delivering right now."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 03:33 AM

Leon and Kenny also left.

On the drive home, Kevin hoped Joe wasn't still going to go after Torie. He was about to call and tell her to be extra careful, but he quickly forgot about it when he got up the this condo and crashed on the bed, passing out instantly.
-
Ella smiled, "Sure, but I don't think alcohol. I'll have a virgin mojito though. I'll be right back, I have to go to the ladies room."

She walked off and went to the bathroom. She fixed her makeup up a bit, used the toilet, and then started washing her hands. Looking in the mirror, she reminded herself to play things cool.
-
"Sure. Whatever kind you want. I'll eat anything on a pizza."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 03:38 AM

Joe decided to go home first and, when he did, he passed out on the couch.
~
Torie woke up several times during the night, mainly just to little noises. At one point she walked outside on the balcony and stared up at the moon like she did when she as little.
~
Jake ordered her drink and then waited for her.
~
Dray nodded and ordered a hamburger pizza before sitting back down next to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 03:40 AM

Ella came back out and picked up her drink, taking a sip, "How long have you three been here at the club tonight?"
-
Victor wrapped his arm around her. "You know who's going to flip out about this? Quinton."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 03:46 AM

"Just a couple hours. What about you, gorgeous? I have yet to see your pretty face?"
~
Drayden groaned. "God, why does he still have a crush on me? I've told him that he is just wasting his time and that there is no way I would ever go out with him."

<3