Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-07-2014, 01:46 AM

"Yeah. If you need anything else Torie, let me know, okay?" Sharp said, standing up.
-
"I know. I wasn't thinking." Ryan mumbled. "It won't happen again."
-
"Joe probably went home. You sound like he was going over there to murder her. Calm your horses, cowboy." Kevin said.

"You're way too calm about it." Ken replied.

"Honestly, Torie has been getting on my nerves recently because she treats me like a child and tries to dictate my life and my choices. If he convinces her to stop... well, as long as she's not too bruised up, I'll turn the other cheek. I'm an Ellingson, and I will not allow myself to be embarrassed by a girl." o_o
-
"I don't know." Ella said, finishing her coffee in one more big gulp. "I'm sorry, Jason. I should be going soon. How fast can you finish up here?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2014, 01:57 AM

Torie nodded. "Of course. I will text you in the morning." She said, walking with him out to the car.
~
Scott stared at him. "That girl deserves so much better than you. I'm going to laugh when she says she is done and takes the child with her. Because even I wouldn't leave a child with a drunk like you."

John nodded his head. "Yeah. I don't know if she is just stupid or if she really does like you. And trust me, Kev, she isn't the one that is embarrassing you. You can handle that all by yourself."
~
Jason finished his cake and soda. "Come on. Let's you home." He replied, paying the bill and then walking out to the car with her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 02:06 AM

Sharp got in and drove.
-
Kevin sat down in the booth and folded his arms, "Wow. Harsh, guys. One, I'm not a drunk you guys drink almost as much as I do and I'm still going to rehab. Two, using my child to degrade me like that is plain rude. And three, how am I embarrassing myself?"

By now, he had his eighth beer in hand and some of the words he said were so slurred, they were impossible to understand.
-
Ella quietly got in, really wishing she hadn't told him about the pregnancy. She really did want him to like her. She sighed and said, "Actually, take me back to the club."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 02:13 AM

Torie went back into the house, made sure every single window and door was locked. She then headed up to her room and crashed.
~
"One, how many beers have you had tonight compared to the rest of us. Two, maybe by using your child against you your eyes will open up. And three, just look at yourself. Cheating on your fiancee for the...5th time now. One of your own friends goes after her and you don't care. Hell, you continue to f*ck the str*pper that you are using to cheat on your fiancee. What the hell, dude." Scott replied.
~
"Are...are you sure?" Hawk asked, surprised.
~
Lacey kissed him. "Ok. Why don't we get some sleep."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 02:22 AM

"I think 8 total, which I think isn't too much-"

"It's too much." Leon said quickly, "I had 4 at the pub, we all did, and only the one here."

"Same." Ken added. "You might not think 8 is too much, but it sure sounds like too much listening to the way you're speaking."

"Oh, and it's not the fifth time. It's the fourth." Kevin mentioned, ignoring the beer topic now. "Maybe it's not morally right, but I didn't ask for the str*pper, you guys gave her to me."

"I don't know about you guys, but I had a dance earlier that, shockingly, didn't turn into f*cking." Leon said sarcastically.

"Whatever. I make my own choices. Not all of them are good ones." Kevin said with a shrug.
-
Ella nodded, "Yes, I'm serious. I know if I go home I'll end up sulking. I'll be happier in the club."
-
Ryan nodded, "Yeah. I'm tired..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 02:27 AM

John shook his head. "But don't all addicts say that they don't have a problem. How much do you love Torie?"

"I doubt its much. Considering what he did here, I doubt he would shed a tear if she broke up with him."
~
Hawk nodded. "Ok. Sure." He replied, driving her back to the club.
~
Lacey kissed him again and then took her clothes off. She then climbed into be with him. "Sweet dreams, babe."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 02:35 AM

"I do love her, shut up, Scott. I love her a lot, and yes, I would cry if she broke up with me. And like I said, I'm still going to rehab, and once I do, things should be smooth sailing." Kevin said, finishing his beer and putting the bottle down on the table. "I think I'm ready to go home now."
-
Once there, Ella said to Hawk, "So, are we exchanging numbers, or..."

She figured it was a no, but she tried to sound somewhat optimistic. The real reason she was going back to the club of course was to try and find some other guy, since this hadn't gone like she had hoped. It was fine until she started going on about her troubles and her pregnancy. She should have known better than to talk about things like that when just meeting someone, but she had felt like she could be open with him... unfortunately, now she felt like she had misjudged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 02:39 AM

"Probably a good idea." Scott said. "I'll go call cabs for everyone."

John also nodded. "Kev, I'm sorry if we are sounding harsh but we want the best for you. This girl makes you happy and we don't want you to lose her."
~
Hawk thought for a split second and then wrote his number down. "Sure. Here ya go."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 02:45 AM

"I don't want to lose her either... maybe I should text her and make sure she's alright..." Kevin said, thinking. He sent her a text, You ok? Heard Joe went over there.

"Speaking of, Joe still isn't back." Leon said, sounding confused.
-
Ella did the same and handed him hers. "I'm sorry if I ruined your evening. You could have easily found some ditzy blond bimbo, and your night might have gone a lot smoother." She joked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 02:49 AM

Torie woke up for a brief moment upon hearing her phone go off. I will be. Love you. She replied, before falling asleep again. She couldn't help but dream about Ryan.
~
Scott shrugged. "Maybe he decided to go home."

Joe walked in at that moment. "Hey guys. What's happening?"
~
He chuckled. "Probably but at least the night was interesting. Hope you find what you are looking for."

<3