Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-07-2014, 12:21 AM

Sharp was soon upstairs. He stepped between Torie and Joe and hissed at him, "Get out. NOW."
-
Kevin, hands still gently moving up and down the curve of the woman's waist to hips, moved his head so he could see around her, "Heyyy, guys. What's up?"

Ken peeked and then instantly closed his eyes again, "Joe went to 'discipline' Victoria."

"Good." Kevin replied simply.

"Good? He might hurt her."

"Maybe she needs to be reminded of her place." Kevin said, "Now get the f*ck out. I'm a little busy here."
-
"Football's okay. I used to watch Ryan play it back when we were dating. Although, I don't like it so much anymore, because Quinton would force me into watching him play. It became a chore. I like tennis. And volleyball. I'm debating which one I want to try out for when school starts up again. I need something to keep me busy..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2014, 12:29 AM

Joe smirked. "We aren't done here." He growled, limping out.

Torie watched him leave and collapsed on the bed. "Thank you..." She whispered, rubbing her neck.
~
Scott looked at him. "You have got to be kidding. You're pregnant fiancee is probably getting her @ss kicked right now and you would rather be with a str*pper? No wonder you two are having issues. You're a d*ck." xD
~
"What about the kids...?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 12:36 AM

Sharp sat beside her, "Are you okay?"
-
XD

Kevin rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Leave and shut the door please." His speech was quite slurred.

Ken bit his lip and looked at Scott, following his lead.
-
"I figure I can get a month or two in before it becomes too dangerous to play sports. I'll be careful. And if something happens... well, that'll suck for the adoptive parents, but I never wanted these kids in the first place. They've done nothing but make my life more difficult."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 12:42 AM

Torie bit her lip. "I will be. What was Kevin doing?"
~
Scott shook his head. "Whatever dude. You say you love her but your actions speak so differently." He then closed the door and walked out frustrated.
~
Hawk frowned. "I don't know if schools allow pregnant...women to participate in school sports. You could always join a club or something else, tho."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 12:47 AM

"He went home slightly after you did." Sharp lied. "Are you sure you don't need me to get the first aid kit or anything for you?"
-
Ken followed.

"What did Kevin say?" Leon asked them, watching the woman on stage and drinking his beer.

"He shrugged it off. He told us he was busy." Ken muttered.
-
Ella looked down and twiddled her thumbs. "Maybe. I have to find something though. I don't really hang out with my friends right now, and if I don't keep busy I started feeling depressed." She took a sip of her coffee and then added, "Are we going to your place after, or is that definitely off...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 12:54 AM

She nodded. "Yeah...I'll be fine." She lied. "Just let Kevin know what I will be home in time for dinner tomorrow."
~
Lacey began to clean Ryan's cuts.
~
Scott shook his head. "I feel sorry for Torie. She seems like such a sweet girl and she is paired up with that d*ck." -.-
~
Hawk laughed. "Don't feel so bad. I've never taken a girl home. Not the first time meeting them."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 01:04 AM

"For dinner? Sure." Sharp said, rubbing Torie's shoulder.
-
Ryan winced as she did it. "I did not expect them to beat me up like that."
-
"When Kevin's drunk, he really does feel like Prince of America. And that being said, he feels like he's so much better than everyone else and exempt to the rules of a relationship." Said Ken.

"Yeah, anytime he says 'I'm an Ellingson', as though it means everyone has to listen to him and do as he commands, I want to punch him." Leon replied with a laugh.
-
Ella stared into her coffee. "If you say so. But I'm sure me throwing the whole pregnancy thing out there doesn't help. In a few months, no guy will want to even consider dating me. Pregnancy doesn't seem to even crack the top 10 of most guy's 'turn-one' list, if you know what I mean."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 01:15 AM

She leaned against him, needing the comfort of someone.
~
"What did you expect? For them to invite you a beer? I told you not to go after Kevin." Lacey replied.
~
Scott laughed. "Know what you mean. Its like the prequel to a tv show. 'I'm an Ellingson and this is my life'."

John laughed. "He is something alright. What do you think Torie will do if she finds out?"
~
"Or at least not the ones you would want to date." Hawk replied. "And hey, there is life after having the kids. Especially if you are giving them up for adoption."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 01:26 AM

Sharp felt a little uncomfortable with being that person, but someone needed to.
-
"I didn't! I mean, I did, but I happened to go to the same bar he did. That's just rotten luck. When I saw him, I couldn't help it. I had to go confront him. He didn't hit me though, just his friends. Kevin did spit in my face and called me trash though."
-
"She would probably flip out and break up with him." Kenny shrugged.

Kevin walked over, a smug grin on his face, "I'm back. If you're wondering how great it was, it was... well, it was okay. I've had better, but she has a rockin' body so she was at least pretty to look at during."
-
Ella took another sip of coffee, "I know, it's just hard to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I feel so lonely sometimes, I just want someone to hold me, you know? Someone to make me feel like I'm special, to tell me cute things like how good my hair smells. Just... little things."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 01:35 AM

Torie soon stood up. "You should probably be going. I know Nat is probably worried sick that Kevin got back before you."
~
"Well of course he didn't hit you. You knew that! But you shouldn't have assumed that his friends would be so....unaggressive. A bar, lots of guy, alcohol...testosterone. Sweetie, it was bound to happen. You should have known that." She replied, kissing him. "I don't like seeing you this way, ok."
~
Scott shook his head. "I hope your fiancee is ok. Joe hasn't been back yet."
~
Hawk was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. He sort of understood where she was coming from but, with this being the first time that he met the girl....it was a lot to take in. "I'm....I'm sure you'll find someone. But why do you need someone to make you feel special?"

<3