Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 11:53 PM

Kevin smugly said, leaning back, "I'm an Ellingson, you know. I'm practically the Prince of America. Impress me."
-
"She lives in a mansion on the east side of town. 255 Pine Boulevard." Sharp replied, not really thinking. "Wait, discipline and force? Put her in her place?"
-
Victor led them into an x-scene.
-
Ella frowned and kept staring at the window. "That... sucks. I thought you were pretty cute... oh well. Maybe you should just drop me off at my friend's house..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2014, 12:03 AM

"Oh, I have a prince in my house." She replied, bowing to him. She then began to dance for him again, this time, using him and a pole as a prop.
~
Joe kissed the girl he was with and then grabbed his jacket. "Yeah. Exactly." He said, walking outside to grab a cab.

Scott looked at Sharp. "Aka: make sure she doesn't talk out of line again. That's his way of thinking, at least."
~
"Where does she live?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 12:11 AM

Kevin wasn't afraid to touch her, gliding his hands along her body.
-
"What? He's not going to hurt her, is he? I have to go." Sharp said, turning around.

Leon grabbed his arm, "He won't hurt her. Stay here."

"Are you crazy? I'm her bodyguard, I have to go make sure that jerk doesn't hurt her." Sharp pulled away and started walking toward the door.
-
Ella looked down, "255 Pine Boulevard..."

She mumbled quietly, "Gosh, how can I be so stupid... so much for my fun night out... I just have to ruin everything..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 12:23 AM

The woman smiled. "Anything else you want to do to me, sweetie?"
~
Joe was already in a cab headed to the house.
~
Torie was soon coming out of her warm hot bath and threw a robe around her. She went into the bedroom and slipped on some clothes. She then curled up on the bed and began to read.
~
"Well, I haven't eaten yet and the diner is right here..." Hawk said, pulling in to the parking lot.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 12:28 AM

"I'm afraid to ask for anything that might be going too far... how about you do whatever you want to do to me?" Kevin winked.
-
Sharp got in his car and started quickly driving to Torie's.
-
Kenny turned to John and Scott, "What do you think he's going to do to her?"
-
Ella looked at him, "Are you sure...? Um, okay. I guess we can have a quick bite to eat."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 12:42 AM

The woman smirked and lead him into an x-scene.
~
Joe soon showed up at Torie's house and knocked on the door. A maid opened it and Joe pushed his way in. "Where is Torie?" He demanded.

"In the house, sir. Now please leave." The maid replied. "She is accepting visitors."

"Well, I'm a friend of her fiancee. She can see me." He replied, pushing the maid away. "Torie! Torie, come out, come out wherever you are." He shouted.

Torie heard him shouting and came out of her room. "Joe? What are you doing here? Is Kevin ok?" She asked, coming down the stairs.

"Oh, trust me. Kevin is doing great." He said, smirking. "You, on the other hand...you and I need to have a talk." He smacked her across the face.

"What the-" Torie said, surprised. "How dare you-"

Joe smacked her again. "So, here's the deal. You only speak when spoken to. You don't talk back. And you be a good little wife and do exactly as your husband says. Got it?"

Torie just stared at him. "No. Not gonna happen and get the hell out of my house."

Joe went to smack her again but Torie beat him to it and punch him in the gut.

"You little b*tch." He said, grimacing. He then went for a punch in her gut, forgetting that she was pregnant.
~
Scott shrugged. "Who knows. It's Joe. Should we let Kev know?"

"Nah. Her body guard has it handle. Besides, he's probably enjoying himself."
~
Hawk nodded and got out, opening the door to the restaurant for her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 12:50 AM

Sharp was moving slow in traffic. >_> "God dammit, hurry up people!" he texted Tories asking if she was alright.
-
Kenny shook his head, "He shouldn't be 'enjoying himself' when he has a pregnant fiancée at home."

"Who are we to judge Kevin's moral choices? Have another beer, Ken. You're starting to sound too reasonable." Leon chuckled.
-
It wasn't busy, so they were instantly seated. Ella started looking through the little dessert menu of the table, with a frown on her face. She asked for a coffee, and a cup of water to take a pill.

The waitress asked Hawk what he wanted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 12:57 AM

Torie was obviously away from her phone. She quickly dodged Joe's punch and started to scramble up the stairs.

"Come back here, you little b*tch." He yelled, running after her.

Torie ran into her room and quickly closed the doors, locking them. She then ran over to the bathroom and shut that door. She then hid in the closet.

Joe kicked down the bedroom door and headed straight for the bathroom. He walked in and, as soon as he did, Torie darted from the closet and out of the bedroom.

Joe saw her and ran after her. He grabbed her arm and put an arm around her neck.
~
Scott was in agreement with Ken. "Hey Ken, why don't we go tell Kev what is going on."
~
He asked for a soda and a piece of cake. "So..uh..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-07-2014, 01:03 AM

Sharp finally made it and parked his car in the driveway, running toward the door.
-
Kenny nodded. "I'm afraid to go walk in of something I don't want to see though..." he said, following Scott.
-
The drinks were quickly brought over and Ella took an anti-depressant with her water. She looked at Hawk, "Uh... you're not so good with talking, are you? Do I make you that uncomfortable?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-07-2014, 01:11 AM

Torie clawed at his arm and then felt her baby squirming as well. Torie bit his arm and, as he screamed, she wiggled out of his grasp. She then turned and punched him in the face, causing him to stagger back. She continued to punch him, not allowing him a chance to fight back.
~
Scott knocked on the door. "Hey, Kev. Its Scott and Ken." He said, opening the door but covering his eyes.

The woman didn't get off Kevin.
~
"No. I just have never been one for talking." He explained. "So, do you like any sports?"

<3