Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#841 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 01:37 AM

"It's been better, that's for sure. At least I can see out of it since the swelling's gone done, but blinking still hurts a little." Ella took a deep breath, "I'm just glad I had my knife with me."

"They both went to Ella's last night and were trying to tell me about it. Well, Quinton was. I threw Quinton against the locker, and told him I don't give a sh*t about that sk@nk, and to leave me alone. I need to control my temper, but those guys are making it a f*cking challenge."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#842 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 01:39 AM

"For sure. How did he find you anyways?"

"Well, maybe just think about something else when they p*ss you off?" He suggested. "Why do you even want to be on the team if they are d*cks?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#843 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 01:45 AM

Ella looked away and muttered, "I might have texted him first and told him to meet me there..."

"Because football is more important to me than some stupid sh*t over my ex." Ryan sighed, "Even if it does f*cking suck right now. Mike, when I was younger, I told my mom that I wanted to be a football player. Throughout my life I've told my sister and father that I would do it, for my mom, and when I did, I could afford all the luxuries they deserved. I'm not giving up on my dream over this."
(#844 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 01:49 AM

"Ella. Why the he.ll would you do that? I mean, you saw what he did to me and now..." She motioned to all of Ella's bruises. "Why would you do that to yourself?" She asked, baffled.

Mike nodded. "Then make sure you control your temper and don't get yourself thrown into the program. All it takes is one report, one suspicion, one little hint and you're done. I would hate to see that happen."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#845 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 01:53 AM

"I was mad at him. I wanted to teach him a lesson. He had hurt you and me, and I wanted him to pay for his actions. Whether or not he beat me up wasn't important. What was was beating him up. My body will heal, his ego will have a little more difficulty."

Ryan agreed.
(#846 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 01:55 AM

"Oh, sweetie. That's what court is for. Its awesome that you broke his nose, but not at the extent of what you are putting yourself through." Torie said, wanting to hug her but knew how painful it would be. "Promise that you won't contact him again. Or if you do, you will at least let me know."

<3
(#847 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:01 AM

"I... I can't promise you that, Torie. My actions are my choice." She whispered to Torie, knowing this second part would definitely get her sent away if it was heard: "And if I get hospitalized, or die, I don't really give a sh*t. I have nothing and no one right now."
(#848 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:03 AM

Torie hugged her, gently. "Sweetie, you have me. And I know you and Mike are not exactly happy with each other right now, but I know that he would do anything in the world for you. You are not alone." She whispered back.

<3
(#849 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:05 AM

Ella broke away from Torie, "We can't talk about this in class."

((Later, after school?))
(#850 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:08 AM

"Ok, well come to my house after school then."

((sure.))

After school Torie waited for everyone. She wondered if Quinton and Doug were going to try and start bugging her or if they were just going to torment Ryan.

<3