Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 05:55 PM

Ryan fell to the ground, and Leon got a few kicks in, but as soon as Ryan sent to fight back, Sharp walked out. He folded his arms, "Leave the kid alone, boys."

Kevin turned, "Sharp? What-"

"Torie called me." He replied. "I suggest everyone stops fighting before I have to get involved. You won't want that, trust me."

Ryan stood up, holding his side in pain.
-
Quinton hadn't found Ryan, but he did notice a car missing and had told the girls about it.
-
"I had a... traumatic event happen a few weeks ago, and I've been having a hard time dealing with it. All my friends think I'm whiny, so I didn't bother asking them to come. My therapist told me to go out somewhere fun to try and cheer up, so here I am." Ella told him. "Clubs really aren't all too fun when you're alone and don't drink alcohol though."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-06-2014, 06:09 PM

John shrugged. "Fine by me. How about another drink guys?" He suggested, rubbing his hands.

Joe kicked Ryan's ankle. "You buying, John?"

"Nahh.. I think Kev owes us a round."
~
Lacey asked him where the car was at.
~
"Well, at least you are getting help and not self medicating." Jason replied. "And sorry something happened to you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 06:14 PM

"Ow..." Ryan cried out when he was kicked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll buy a round of whatever you guys want. I'll get something for myself, too." Kevin said, heading inside.

Leon and Kenny followed.
-
Quinton checked the tracking monitor and texted her saying it was downtown, near The Iron Wolf pub.
-
"Thanks, and it's okay. I've been through a lot, and I have to realize that things can only get better from here." Ella replied. "My boyfriend was murdered by some guy who was obsessed with making my life hell. He's on the run from the cops, so at least her can't bother me anymore, so my boyfriend's... sacrifice might have saved my life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 06:31 PM

Torie looked up when the guys came back in.

"A round of beers?" Joe asked Kevin.

John sat down next to Scott. "Kid should have fun trying to get home."
~
Lacey was soon heading towards the pub. Thankfully it wasn't too far away from the AR headquarters.
~
"I'm sorry. Seems like you have had quite the rough couple of months." Jason said, asking a waitress to refill her water and his soda.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 06:40 PM

"Yeah. Hey, Corey!" Kevin called out to the bartender as he sat down, "A round of six beers over here. What we usually get. Put it on my tab."

Leon nodded, "I hope he didn't walk."

Sharp came in and sat down.

"You want a beer, Sharp?" Kevin asked, "I can call for another."

"You called for six, right? There's 8 of us and you and Tories don't drink, remember?" Sharp replied.

"I think tonight calls for one beer for myself. So, did you want one?"

"No." Sharp replied simply.
-
Ryan had started limping back to the car.
-
"Yeah, but that's life, right? You must've been through some rough times too." Ella said. "So, Jason, what do you do? Are you a student, or do you have a job...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 06:49 PM

Torie shook her head. "Kev, I'm going home. Have fun with your friends." She said, getting up.

A waitress brought over the six beers. Since it was a pub, she was dressed in a low cut top and a pair of short shorts. "Anything else I can get you, gentlemen?" She asked, smiling.
~
Lacey soon came around the corner. "Ryan!" She yelled, running over to him.
~
"I've had my fair share. But I'm a student. I took a semester off so I am staying with family out here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 06:55 PM

"Fine, I'll see you at home." Kevin replied to Torie before turning to the waitress. He tried not to look too obvious about it, but he definitely checked her out. "I think we're good for now, but I won't hesitate to call you over if we need anything else."

Sharp stood up and whispered to Torie, "Don't leave, Victoria. He won't drink more than one if you're here to stop him."

Leon whistled at the waitress, "You can get me your phone number."
-
Ryan looked away, "Lace... Hey."
-
"What are you studying in school?" Ella asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 07:05 PM

She looked at Luke, grabbing onto his arm as she stumbled a bit. She swallowed and bit her lip. "But I cannot stand to be around him right now." She whispered, her voice still shaky. She looked back at Kevin and sighed.
~
"Oh my god, Ryan. What happened?" She asked, helping him into the car.
~
"Just Generals. Not sure what I wanna do."

Drayden took the last sip of her drink, now up to 3. She looked at Victor. "Why don't we head back home?" She purred, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 07:14 PM

"How about I drive you home and then I'll come right back and watch out for him, okay?" Sharp rubbed her shoulder. He turned to Kevin, "I'll be back. I'm going to drive Torie home."

"Go ahead." Kevin replied, taking a swig of his beer, "I'll be right here. You don't have to come back, I'll be fine on my own."

Sharp simply shook his head and started walking out with Victoria.

Kenny said to Kevin, "I thought you were going to get sober?"

"I am. Once I'm in rehab. It's stupid that she expects me to quit drinking before then. What would be the point? Rehab would just be a total waste of money if I already went in there a month sober."
-
"Kevin and Torie were at the pub with some of his friends. Apparently his friends aren't as anti-violence as he is and one of them held me back while two others beat me up." Ryan said. "Kevin instructed them, like some kind of dictator."
-
"I'm not sure what I want to do either." Ella shrugged. "I'm not thinking too far ahead into the future. Just going day by day." The music changed to something more upbeat and she smiled at Hawk, "Want to dance?"

Victor had drank five beers. "We need to get Hawk to drive us back, so let's go ask him. I know I ain't driving." He slurred.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 07:28 PM

The waitress shook her head a Leon. "Sorry. Don't give numbers out to guests. Unless its their bill." She replied, taking some old cups.

Torie sighed and walked out.
~
Lacey shook her head, p*ssed. "I'll be right back." She said, kissing his cheek gently. "And I love you, too." She added, before walking over to where Torie was. "You stupid, sk@nky, sl*t of a b*tch. How could you just let them do that to him." Lace snarled, hitting Torie across the face.

"What the-Oh, Lacey. Or is that even your real name? Because from what I have heard, agents in the AR don't go by their real names." Torie replied. "And I tried to stop them but he was an idiot again."

"The only weakness he has is you. Of course he would do something stupid when it came to you. Because no matter what you do, no matter how bad you have hurt him, he still wants to protect you. He still f*cking loves you." Lacey yelled.

"I am not having this discussion here." Torie replied. "So...just go away."
~
"Uh...yeah...Dancing...not my forte." Hawk replied.

Dray smiled and walked over to Hawk. "Hey..Wooh" She said, barely able to stand straight. "Hey, Vic and I wanna go back. Can you take us?"

<3