Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Leon and Kenny also followed.

Kevin ignored Torie.

Ryan went with them, outside and around the back into an alleyway. He rolled up his sleeves and cracked his knuckles, "Who's fighting me first?"

Kevin growled, "John, Leon, Scott and Joe. All at once."

Leon grabbed Ryan from behind and held his arms back. Ryan easily got out and pushed Leon into the brick exterior of the building.

Sharp was eating dinner that he had ordered in for him and Natalie. He looked at the text and replied, Ryan showed up? Is he hurting Kevin?
-
He kept kissing her.

Ella happened to be there...? O_o Stanley had told her to go out and have fun, so she decided to stop by a club. She was drinking water and sitting off to the side of the dance floor. Her hair, already naturally curly and poofy, looked even more thick today, and she had just rebleached it. She was wearing her most flattering outfit to try and hide her little baby bump, so it only looked like she might be a little bloated, although her outfit did show off her hips. She was wearing a pair of pink skinny jeans and a dark strapless top.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-06-2014, 04:38 PM

No. But his friends are fighting him. She quickly sent back. "Stop... Stop! This is madness." She replied, trying not to get hit.

John went for a gut punch while Joe tried to hold Ryan's arms.

Scott sighed. He really didn't want to fight.
~
Drayden climbed into his lap and ran her fingers through his hair.

Hawk walked over to Ella. "Uh...hi." He said, obviously uncomfortable. "Can I, uh, get you a drink or something?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 04:47 PM

F*ck, that hurt. Thought Ryan when John punched him in the stomach.

Leon kicked Ryan in the shin. Ryan kept squirming, trying to get away. "That's all you got?" Ryan said through gritted teeth. He was already hurting. He hadn't had anyone fight him back in a while, and had forgotten how much it hurt.

Kenny put a hand on Scott's shoulder, "I think those three got this."

Kevin ignored Torie again. He didn't want to tell his friends to stop. He wanted them to keep going.
-
Sharp sighed and left to go help Torie.
-
Victor wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sorry I waited so long. But your brother... he scared me away."

Ella shook her head. "No, I'm fine with my water, thanks." She looked at Hawk and blinked, "Wait, did you just flirt with me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Scott nodded.

Torie shook her head and looked at Kevin. "What is this going to solve? Huh? This is pointless and madness." She said.

Scott shrugged. "But he ask for it. And he's your ex right? Why do you care?"

"Why do I care? Because he is still part of my resistance group. Because I still think of him as a friend." She replied.
~
"Yeah...he can be quite scary." She replied, shuddering at the thought of him staring into the camera. "Quite terrifying really. I'm just glad that he is locked up and we can be together."

"Uh...I guess so." He replied. "You all alone?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 05:08 PM

"Keep punching him, John and Leon, and Joe, don't let him go." Kevin instructed before turning to Torie, "Don't try to protect him, Victoria. He deserves this."

Leon punched Ryan in the side, causing him to make an 'oomph' noise. Ryan shocked his head, "Listen to the girl..."

"Isn't that what we told you? But you didn't listen." Leon replied.
-
"Me too." Victor said quietly. He didn't want to end up like Seth.

Ella looked around, "Sure looks like it," she joked. "I thought being here might cheer me up. Are you all alone?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 05:19 PM

Torie looked at Ryan. "And who are you to be judge, jury, and executioner?" She said, turning towards the wall. She couldn't stand to see Ryan getting beat up.

Scott sighed. "I'm gonna take her back into the bar. She doesn't need the stress of this." He said to Kev, walking towards Torie.

Joe tightened his grip on Ryan.
~
She kissed him, again.

Hawk chuckled. "Nope. Even better. I'm the third wheel." He replied, looking over at Dray and Victor.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 05:27 PM

"Good, take her inside." Kevin told him.

Leon stepped to the side so John could take a few more punches.

It hurt when Joe tightened his grip, as hit pinched some of his skin. "Let me go already, this isn't a fair fight. I can't even fight back."

Kevin shook his head, "How about no? You asked for it. I was going to let you go, but then you told me you slept with Torie while she and I were together, and that she doesn't want to marry me... I'm sorry if that made me a little upset. John, punch him."
-
"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun." Ella let out a little laugh. "Well, I'd be happy to be a fourth for you tonight, so you don't have to feel so awkward."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 05:35 PM

John nodded and punch Ryan in the chest.

Scott put his hands on Torie's shoulders. "Come on, dear. A young lady should not have to witness this." He replied.

Torie shrugged him off. "Don't touch me." She said, walking inside the bar.

Scott sighed and followed.
~
Hawk sat down. "Yeah, I don't think Dray and Victor want to do much talking. If you know what I mean." He replied, laughing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 05:42 PM

Ryan slumped down a bit, his body starting to feel sore. Leon kicked his other shin this time.

Once Torie was inside, Kevin walked in front of Ryan, who was still being held back. He spit in his face and said, "Stay away from my fiancée, you piece of trash."

Kevin turned and stepped back, "Let him go, Joe. He's hurt enough that I doubt he can stand, so the three of you can kick him around a bit."
-
Sharp arrived and walked inside the bar looking for Torie.
-
Ella looked over at them, "They're making out and drinking alcohol, so I think you're probably right." He stuck out her hand at Hawk, "My name's Ella, by the way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 05:48 PM

Torie was fighting ever urge to run. If she ran, if she left, it would just confirm everything Ryan had said and she couldn't afford that. She looked at Sharp. "They're out back." She said, her voice shakey.

Joe let Ryan drop. "Maybe he will finally learn his lesson."
~
"Jason." He said, shaking her hand. "So, why are you all alone?"

<3