Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 01:03 AM

Kevin smiled and took her hand, "Let's head over there then. I think they're already waiting. You know what the best thing about not going to drink? I can drive my car home without worrying about being pulled over."
-
"She better be back..." Victor growled. "The one day I consider taking her crush on me to the next level, and she flirts with some random guys." He stared over at Drayden and the other men.
-
"You want me to fight you? What is it with you crazy women wanting to fight? I don't hit women. I might have done some pretty sh*tty things to women, but I never actually beat them up."
-
Ryan went to a pub... o_o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-06-2014, 01:14 AM

She smiled. "And that you will remember the night." She added, squeezing his hand. "I love you and I can't wait to meet your friends."
~
Hawk shrugged. "What was it that you told her when she kissed you? She doesn't think you are interested, Vic. So of course she is going to flirt with other guys."

Drayden and one of the other guys hit the dance floor.
~
Ash hit him in the shoulder, hard. "Don't be a p*ssy, lover boy." She said, her eyes twinkling.
~
Uh-oh

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 01:21 AM

"I love you too; that was rather random, but appreciated. I should warn you, they are a bunch of guys, and guys... you know. They can be a little p'ervy, or dirty..." He told her, walking out of the apartment and to the elevator, calling it up.
-
"Hm. I'm debating whether to try and make her jealous by flirting with someone else or going over and asking her for a dance, effectively c*ck blocked that d-bag she's flirting with." xD
-
"I'm not a p*ssy, I was trying to be gentlemanly. But, if you insist." He grabbed her arm and twisted it in an attempt to turn her back to him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 01:25 AM

"I'm sure its nothing that I can't handle. Besides, how bad could they truly be." She replied, leaning against the wall. Her eyes were on the stair well, as she truly didn't believe Drayden was gone.
~
Hawk laughed. "Just go ask her to dance." He said, pushing Vic towards Dray.

Dray and the guy were slow dancing.
~
Ash squealed a little bit before driving her shoe into his foot.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 01:32 AM

Kevin chuckled, "They mean well. They're nothing compared to my extended family."

Soon, they were in the lobby. And then in the car. Kevin opened the door for Torie to get in.
-
Vic tapped on the guy's shoulder, "Excuse me, would you mind letting me have a dance with this incredibly sexy young woman?"
-
"Ow!" Quinton yelled, hopping on one foot. He bent down to seemingly check his foot, but then used a leg to try and sweep Ash off her feet, while attempting to push her over.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 01:37 AM

"Oh, so this will be a walk in the park. Perfect." She said, knowing that nothing could be worse than seeing his extended family. She climbed in.
~
Dray looked at him, slightly blushing.

The guy shook him off. "Uh, no. I'm dancing with the beautiful lady." He replied. "Go find your own girl."
~
Ash fell and rolled backwards, coming up on one foot. "Nicely played." She said, feeling her heart skipping. She didn't know why it was, but his dangerous energy excited her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 01:46 AM

Kevin drove them to a pub, not far from his place, downtown. It was called The Flying Griffon, and the atmosphere inside wasn't anything overly special for a pub. Somewhat rustic, very masculine, with a pool table, come booths, multiple big screen TVs, a dartboard, and a bar.

In the corner sat his group of friends. 5 men, all between 24 and 30 years old.

Kevin walked over with Torie and cleared his throat. "Guys, this is Victoria. Torie, this is the guys."
-
"I want this girl though. How about we let the lady decide, yeah?"
-
Kyle smirked and then tackled her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 01:57 AM

John, a 26 year old personal trainer, smirked. "Did you bring us another girl to share, Kev. Cause I might just take this one home with me." He said, looking up and down at Torie.

Torie smiled and pulled a chair out for herself. "Sorry, sweetie, but that will only happen if your dreaming...and lucky."

John pulled her chair closer to him. "Oh, beautiful, I am very lucky. I met you, didn't I." He said, putting arm around her.
~
Dray smiled. "Todd, next dance?" She said, looking at Victor.

"Could have told me you came with someone." He replied, rolling his eyes and walking away.

Dray looked at Victor. "Incredibly sexy young woman?" She replied, wrapping her arms around him to slow dance.
~
Ash wasn't quick enough, as her foot slipped on a stick. She looked up at him. "So. You're on top."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 02:06 AM

"Hands where I can see 'em, John. That's my fiancée you're talking to." Kevin said, sitting down beside Torie.

"Fiancée? Holy cow. I feel like it was only yesterday you even mentioned her name." Kenny, a 24 year old computer programmer, with mid length brown hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing thick rimmed glasses, said.

"It was more like 2, going on 3, months ago." Kevin replied. "But yeah. It's been a quick moving relationship. Torie's also pregnant."
-
Victor wrapped his arms around her and laughed, "I call them like I see them. You do look hot tonight. I'm so used to seeing you in that AR uniform, sometimes I forget you weren't born in it." He joked.
-
"Yes, I am. And, as I'm sure you know from training, that gives me the upper hand." He said, holding her arms down and kissing her neck.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 02:15 AM

John held his hands up in surrender as Torie moved her chair closer to Kevin.

"****, Kev. Why do you always get the good looking ones?" He replied, annoyed. "What are you gonna drink?"

Scott, a 29 year old school teacher, shook his head. "Uh...congrats?" He replied, not sure if he should be congratulating the two.

"Yes. And thank you." Torie replied.

"So, when is the little thing suppose to pop out?" Scott asked.

"September. We were putting the baby room together today."

"We. As in you and Kevin?" Joe, a 27 year old business owner, asked. "Since when is Kevin excited over having a kid. When Liz was pregnant, he nearly sh*t a cow."
~
She blushed even more. "Thanks. I sometimes forget that its ok to dress up. I'm also used to being in that da.mn suit. So unflattering." She replied.
~
Ash let him play for a while before flipping the tables.

<3