Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-05-2014, 11:56 PM

Kevin nodded and went to get changed.

Natalie went to the bathroom so they could have privacy.

Luke raised a brow at Victoria, "What is it?"
-
"Yep." Victor knocked on Dray's door. "Drayden, we're ready to go."
-
"You like me. You think I'm funny, and charming, and a little bit crazy - but you like that." Kyle said arrogantly.

Ryan kept following, "It was a mistake. A slip of the tongue. I meant to say that I love you."

He instantly regretted saying that, but he couldn't take it back. Of course he didn't really 'love' Lacey, but he didn't know what else to say.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-06-2014, 12:02 AM

Torie swallowed. "The leader of the AR showed up at the front door today." She said, starting to pace. "She didn't draw a weapon or anything. She said that if I wanted things to end peacefully, that I should call her. They have other objectives and she doesn't want to keep fighting me."
~
Drayden walked out. "Yeah, I'm ready too." She said, shutting the door behind her. "I thought we would take the jeep."

Hawk blinked. "Uh...Dray?"

"What?"

"I didn't know you owned clothes like that." He said, motioning to her outfit.
~
Ash laughed. "Oh, really. That's what you think. Well you got one out of three right. I do think you are a little bit crazy. In fact, I think you are completely insane."

Lacey froze. "What did you just say?" She asked, flabbergasted.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 12:07 AM

"Are you considering calling her back?"
-
Victor also blinked, stunned by her appearance. "Did you tease your hair? And heels? Since when do you wear heels?"
-
Kyle joked, "My psychiatrist thinks I am too. And trust me, I know I got 3/3."

Ryan fumbled for the right thing to say, "Um, I don't know. Words are just coming out of my mouth without thinking today. Uh, well, I said that I meant to tell you that I love you..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 12:12 AM

"Yeah. I mean, if I can get them off my back. That's one less thing to stress about. That's one last group that wants my head on a platter. It also means that if she is willing to talk, we might be able to make a deal or a partnership."
~
Drayden looked at them. "Uh...I have worn heels before and yes, I teased my hair." She replied, laughing. "Come on, you two. I want to dance and drink." She walked past them and over to the garage.

Hawk looked at Victor. "And you are going to say no to that?" xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 12:17 AM

Luke nodded in agreement, "I think you should. At least see what it is that they want."
-
"With her brother in a padded cell... I might not have to say no to that, if you catch my drift." Victor smirked to Hawk as he followed far enough behind Drayden that she couldn't have heard him. Once at the jeep, he asked, "Who's going to be the designated driver? I'm certainly not, because I want to enjoy my time out."
-
((Kyle, Ash, Ryan, Lacey?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 12:26 AM

Torie nodded. "Ok. But don't tell Nat. I don't want her to worry and Kevin doesn't know. He thinks a friend stopped by."
~
Dray looked at Hawk.

"Of course I'll be the DD. Just like every other time." He replied, bitterly.

"Thanks, Hawk." Dray said, hugging him. "Now, lets get going."

Hawk nodded and drove them to the club. Drayden had already called ahead, so they were able to walk right into the club.
~
Ash yawned, taking in the nice cool air. "So, how did it feel getting your @ss kicked by Drayden? Especially after she kissed you like that?"

Lacey swallowed. As much as she wanted to hear those words come out of his mouth towards her, she just wasn't sure if he actually meant it. "I don't know, Ryan. I knew your connection to Torie was hard to break but....this. I just thought there had been enough space between the two of you for that connection to be gone."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 12:32 AM

"Your secret's safe with me. Now go get ready for your dinner date with Kevin's drinking buddies."
-
It was dark inside, with blaming loud music. There was a bar, a dancefloor, a DJ, and lots of flashing lights. Typical club atmosphere. It was also quite busy.

Victor offered to buy Drayden a drink. "What do you want, Dray? Oh, and Hawk, you can probably have one drink if you wanted, too."
-
"It was somewhat embarrassing, but I've been through worse. I like to think that the second part of that didn't happen and just remember the kiss."

"It IS. I just found out my ex is engaged, so maybe my emotions are a little funny right now. But Lacey, please, you're not second. Is there anything I can do to prove that to you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 12:38 AM

She nodded. "Thanks, Luke." She said, before walking into her bedroom. "Babe. Anything specific I should wear."
~
"Hmm...a blackberry mojito." She said, looking around.

"Beer. Just beer." Hawk replied, finding a table and snagging it.
~
"It was kind of funny. Seeing you get your @ss kicked by a girl. After she kissed you and you totally fell for it." Ash said, now taunting him.

Lacey shook her head. "I want to believe you, Ry, but I need space. I'm...I'm gonna stay with Ash tonight." She said, before walking away.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 02-06-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-06-2014, 12:51 AM

"It's a pub, Torie. Wear whatever you feel like. Maybe a cute casual dress or something." He shrugged, "I'm just wearing my usual stuff. Black t-shirt, slim fit faded jeans, and my sneakers."
-
Victor nodded and got them their drinks. He had gotten himself a beer as well. He brought them back to the table and put down Dray's drink in front of her, gave Hawk his beer, and then sat down beside Drayden. "I haven't been to a club in a while. I'm an awful dancer, so I don't see the appeal."
-
"I didn't intend for it to be funny, but if you got a kick out of it, good for you. She hardly kicked my ass. Next time, if there is a next time, she wouldn't beat me." Quinton replied. "I can take anyone on - minus maybe Ryan, because his punches feel like getting hit by a truck."

Ryan sighed. He called after her, "Alright. Tell Ash and Kyle I'm going out for a bit."

He turned and walked down the side of the hill, back toward the compound.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2014, 12:59 AM

Torie nodded. She threw on a pair of jeans, flats, a cute halter top and a jacket. She quickly curled parts of her hair while leaving the rest straight. She added a little bit of make up. "Alright, babe. I'm ready."
~
Drayden took the drink. "Its called flirting and looking good." She replied, taking a sip of her drink. She noticed a couple of guys at the other end of the club. "Which, speaking of flirting, I see a couple of cute guys. I will be back...maybe." She replied, getting up and walking over to them.

Hawk watched Victor's reaction.
~
"Oh really. You can take on anyone?" She asked, moving away from the cliff. "Come on, lover boy. Put your money where your mouth is."

Lacey walked past Kyle and Ash, also walking towards the compound.

<3