Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-05-2014, 07:54 PM

"I... Are you sure you should go alone, Torie? Perhaps I should go too." Sharp said.

"It'll be fine. I always go to this bar." Kevin replied with a shrug. "It's not far. I'll leave you with directions, and I'll make sure I have your number on speeddial."

Sharp didn't like the idea, but left it at that. He was probably paranoid. The AR here wasn't as bad... right?
-
Victor nodded and then went to see if Hawk was about ready.
-
"Violence is the best way to fight my problems... but fine. If you think it's a good idea, then I'll sleep on it and think about finding another solution."

Quinton laughed, "Who, Torie? Not in this lifetime. Once upon a time I would've asked her out on a date, but I wouldn't consider her a crush. Just a hot girl I wanted to get into the pants of."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-05-2014, 07:59 PM

Torie nodded, looking at Sharp with that same gut feeling. "Who are your friends?" She asked.
~
Drayden headed out to the road and started to walk towards the city. She kept to the shadows, feeling liberated as she walked the streets alone. She headed towards the high rise apartments. Finding a back door into Torie and Kevin's apartment building, she was soon headed up the steps.
~
She kissed him. "Good. I wouldn't want to have to come save your @ss." She teased, smiling.

Ash laughed as well. "You are something else, lover boy."

((g2g, wont be back on till later))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 08:17 PM

"Just some guys I've met at that bar over the years, and a couple of my friends from college. All my rich celebrity friends live in LA." Kevin responded. He finished with his meal and started loading the dishwasher.

"You know all these people well enough that you believe Torie is safe?"

"I wouldn't put her in any danger." Kevin simply said. "If I thought even one of them was a little shady, I wouldn't have invited her to meet them."
-
Ryan snickered, "You save my ass? Not from Kevin, because I wouldn't need any help there. He'd just break down and cry. As for Torie, I'm not scared of her or anything she throws at me... not like I'd let her know it was me. I wouldn't talk, I would have my face covered, I'd just punch Kevin into oblivion."

"As are you, Ash." Kyle grinned. "But really, I never liked her personality. Not my type. My ex... now she was my type. You remind me a lot of her. Daring, sexy, adventurous, dangerous... then she left me for Torie's half brother, Alex, who's a pretentious, rich, selfish person. Just like me, he claims to have 'changed', but I don't believe him. He was in jail the same time as I was and I got to know what a piece of sh*t he is."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-05-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM

Torie nodded. "Everything will be fine. Besides, life has to go back to normal sometime, right." She replied, sounding more sure than how she felt. She got up and started to help with dishes.
~
Lacey laughed. "Fine. Fine. But just remember, this isn't the same Torie. If she truly cares for Kevin, she won't back down just because its you. I know I will be there but please...just be careful."

Ash pushed him against a tree. "Well her loss is someone else's game." She replied, kissing his cheek. "And you said you changed. Were you lying?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM

"Exactly." said Kevin. "Now speaking of normal, let's go paint ourselves a nursery, babe. Nat, Luke, you two are free to help. I have enough brushes."

Natalie took Luke's hand, "How about we leave the two alone for a while, and we'll go out shopping. I haven't been out shopping in Chicago before."

"The malls all have the same stuff..."

"I know that, Luke, but I like the atmosphere, so let's go. They'll be fine, they're here. Kev, don't you two leave until we get back." Natalie said, grabbing her purse.

"Go ahead. Have fun." Said Kevin, "More time for Torie and I to bond over baby stuff."

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Luke replied.

"Nope." Natalie laughed and grabbed his hand.
-
"Alright. Deal." Ryan said, finishing a slice of pizza and tossing the crust out on the forest ground for animals. He didn't really like crust all that much. "How much longer until this spot, anyway?" He yelled up to Kyle and Ash, "Hey, love birds, how much longer?"

"Not much further now." Kyle replied to Ryan. He turned back to Ash and smirked, "No, not lying. I have changed. I went and got medication for my problem. There's no way to solve Alex's duo'chebag-ness."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 11:15 PM

Torie smiled. "You two have fun." She called after them. She turned to Kevin. "So, where are those paint swatches?"
~
Ash laughed and let him go, running the rest of the way up the hill. It was a bit of a climb. No, it was quite a climb, so when she got to the top she took a deep breath before sitting on the ground.

Lacey laughed and ran after her friend.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 11:21 PM

Sharp and Natalie took the elevator down to the lobby.

Kevin laughed, "I bought full gallons. 4 different colors. I thought, the ones that we didn't use, we might be able to use elsewhere." He led her into the room and opened the four cans of paint. One a sunshine yellow, one a neutral grey, one creamy eggshell color, and finally a muted natural beige colour.
-
The boys followed them up. Ryan put down the rest of the pizza, still half left. It was a little cold by now, but still edible.

Quinton put an arm around Ash, "Our first make out spot. Oh, the memories..."

"It was only yesterday..." Ryan muttered. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 11:28 PM

"The yellow one.That way every day starts off bright." Torie said, without hesitation. "Which one do you like?"
~
Ash rolled her eyes. "But hey. Good to know you don't have short term memory loss." -.-

Lacey laughed and kissed Ryan. "Wow, Ash...this is an amazing view."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 11:33 PM

"The woman at the store actually told me that yellow's a bad idea for a nursery because it makes babies upset or something, but I think that's a load of garbage. Though, with the yellow furniture, I don't know how much more yellow we should do. Maybe we should do three of the walls in this light grey, and then one wall in yellow, and the yellow one is the one we can have the great elephant mural painted on?"
-
"It does." Ryan agreed.

Quinton grinned, and staring at Ash's chest said, "Yep, definitely an amazing view here." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 11:39 PM

She pursed her lips together, in thought. "I mean...well...I guess so. And the bedroom does have a couple windows. I just don't want the room too dark. Know what I mean. I want the room bright, cheery, and just happy."

At that moment, Drayden knocked on the door.

Torie frowned. "I'll get it."
~
Ash pushed his face away, gently. "You are such a perv." She said, getting up.

Lacey laughed. "Why don't we go find our own little spot." She whispered to Ryan.

<3