Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-05-2014, 01:01 AM

"From April to June, I think? It's 10 weeks. I might have a free weekend here and there that I can fly in and see you." Kevin replied, running a hand through her hair. "I know I'm going to miss you."
-
"No." Ryan replied simply.

"No?"

"She nearly broke into tears when she was apologizing for it, and telling me she was caught in the moment when she said yes. She also said that the wedding was planned for after the baby, in about a year, and that 'anything can happen in a year' and that she 'hasn't said yes at the alter'." Ryan said. "It sounded to me, like she doesn't really want to marry him."

"Then why'd she say yes? I don't get it."

"It was a plan. The whole Kevin thing. Dating him keeps me safe, since her father knows I am - was - her biggest weakness, and since he's rich and her father approves, she was hoping to get closer to him by pretending to be a 'good girl' dating an Ellingson." Ryan replied. "So, I don't know, perhaps she's still a little bit in that 'mission' mode."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-05-2014, 01:05 AM

She hugged him. "I'm going to miss you, too." She whispered. "Are you going to be state-side or overseas?"
~
Lacey scoffed. "Please. It wouldn't be the first time she played you for a fool. Why do you keep letting her play at your heart, huh? Why do you keep on pretending like she cares? Oh no. Her daddy is this rich and powerful scary guy. So what."

Ash swallowed. "I'm sure there is an explanation for it, Lace. Don't go all girlfriend/ex-girlfriend drama on me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 01:13 AM

"Stateside, this time. It's a good sized tour, but not worldwide or anything. So don't worry, I won't be too far away." He kissed her cheek. "Now go get cookin', good lookin'." Kevin laughed and winked jokingly at his fiancée.
-
Ryan's heart sank a little just hearing Lacey say that. "Her emotions seemed pretty real to me..."

"Well, you're not exactly the smartest guy out there, so it wouldn't be hard to trick you. Not saying she is, but if this was all part of some plan, you think she might have been more careful not to get knocked up and also not accept his proposal. She could have kindly told him things were moving too fast and she wasn't ready for marriage yet." Quinton shrugged. "But... she didn't."

"Yeah, like how Ella should have been more careful when you got her pregnant. Kevin should learn to wrap it up." Ryan rolled his eyes, "It's not all Torie's fault."

"Yeah, but that's a little different. If Torie loved you, she would have been super careful. Ella... I'd rather not talk about her at all, okay? That part of my life is over. Let's start walking up the hill. We'll eat the pizza on the way." Quinton grabbed a slice and started walking.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 01:16 AM

She laughed and went into the kitchen, glad for the distraction.
~
Ash sighed and followed him.

Lace rubbed Ryan's shoulder. "Hey, everything will be fine." She said.

((ok, night. For real this time))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 07:34 AM

Kevin finished prepping the room to be painted and then went out into the kitchen and joined everyone for lunch that Torie made. "What did you make, babe?" He asked.

Luke was quiet. Natalie looked at him, "You okay? You haven't spoke much since you got home."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hungry, I think." Luke said, sitting down at the table.
-
"Everything will be fine?" Ryan laughed, "Sure. I doubt it, but if you say so. Let's not bother thinking about that right now, because the more we talk about it, the angrier I'm feeling."

Quinton said quietly to Ash, "I hope this doesn't end up compromising the AR. I don't want Ryan getting too close to Torie again, because he'll rat us all out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 09:38 AM

"Just pasta with chicken. Something simple." She replied, also looking distracted. She began to set the table.
~
Drayden was in her room getting changed into normal clothes: jeans, boots, and a t-shirt. O.o
~
Lacey nodded. "Ok...." She said quietly.

Ash looked at him. "You don't think he would, do you? I mean, after everything she did to him?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 01:07 PM

"Sounds great. You know me... chicken pasta is a delicacy in this household."

Natalie, on the other hand, was a little harder to impress. Although she did own a small apartment in L.A, she visited her parents for dinner every day. The only reason she had an apartment was so she could have her own place when she did want total privacy, and because it was closer to the studio she usually did filming at. "Any garlic bread with that? I like garlic bread with my pasta. Especially garlic bread with cheese on it."

"Did we buy any garlic bread?" Kevin asked.

"Well, no, we didn't, but we bought bread and garlic and cheese."

"White, sandwich bread. We didn't get any freshly baked breads or anything."

"Can't you use the bread we got though, and rub garlic on it, throw some cheese on top, and put it in the oven?" Natalie asked, serious.

"Um... no. I don't believe that's how it works. On the other hand... I don't know enough to debate that. You don't rub the garlic right on it, right?" Kevin asked, the same serious tone.

Luke couldn't contain his laughter, "You Ellingson's are hilarious."

"What's so funny?" Natalie raised a brow at him.

Luke bit his lip to try and stop himself from laughing more, "You two aren't serious, right? You can't rub a clove of garlic on directly on bread. You spread garlic butter on one side of a slice of bread."

"Is garlic butter some kind of flavored butter? I didn't see it with the other butters when we were at the store." Natalie told him.

"I think you can buy it store bought, but no, it's not a butter flavour. It's butter, mixed with minced garlic, and maybe a few herbs or some parsley."

"Minced garlic? Did we get the wrong kind of garlic? We just got the regular kind." Natalie said.

Luke was nearly crying from laughing so hard, "Minced is another word for finely chopped."

Kevin and Natalie looked quite confused, Natalie more so. xD "Why didn't you just say finely chopped?" She questioned.

Luke was laughing too hard to bother answering the question.
-
Victor was wearing pretty much the exact same thing. Jeans, his combat boots, and a t-shirt. He hoped the club wasn't anything fancy, but provided her definition of 'club' was the same as his, he didn't want to be overdressed.
-
"When we kidnap Kevin and Torie, I want both of them tied up, so I can beat Kevin up while Torie watches." Ryan said, rather darkly. O_o "I want to beat him up so bad, that Torie begs for his pathetic life."

Quinton shrugged, "I don't know. It's just a worry I have. He really liked her, God only knows why because she's a b*tchy little know-it-all... Hopefully, he doesn't. If he does, he'd end up putting himself, and Torie, at even more of a risk. Any of us who find out he told her and don't wind up arrested or dead, are going to avenge the rest of us. There's too many people for them to take us all out."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-05-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 06:32 PM

Torie was also crying because she was laughing so hard. "Oh. My god. You two totally made my day." She said, sitting down. "Minced is jargon for the cooking world. Its just another name for finely chopped and it doesn't matter which word you say." She shook her head and had an amused look on her face. "If you want cheesy garlic bread I can run to the store."
~
Drayden walked out. "Hey. There is something that I want to do before heading to the club. I'll meet you there?" She replied, throwing a dark hoodie over her outfit.
~
"Ryan...don't. You would be no better than him." Lacey replied. "Kevin is basically every name in the book but you are not. You are kind, sweet, trusting. Don't lose that because of some b*tch."

Ash shook her head. "She sounds awful. Why did he ever start dating her?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 06:41 PM

"No, it's fine. Maybe some other time." Natalie replied quietly. "Pasta's fine on it's own."

Kevin nodded, "We'll eat, paint, and then we can go meet up with the guys at the bar."

"A bar? Kevin..." Natalie looked at him.

"I won't have anything to drink, I promise, but they do drink and that's where we usually hang out. Torie will be there making sure I stay sober." Kevin said.
-
Ryan shook his hand, "Being kind, sweet, and trusting made it easy for her to treat me the way she did. Beating him up would show her that she f*cked with the wrong guy."

"I don't really know... Torie was best friends with Ella, Ryan dated Ella, and after they broke up he ended up dating her. No clue why though. She used to be hot, but she's too skinny now. It doesn't suit her." He shrugged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 06:46 PM

"Besides, you two deserve a little time together. Alone." Torie replied. "Nat, I'm sure you still have some tricks up your sleeves that you haven't shown Luke." xD

She was not exactly crazy about going to a bar. In fact, she hated the idea. But, because Kevin was asking her, she was going to go. Without Sharp. Which was probably another bad idea but...she could take care of herself and Kevin...right?

Lost in thought, she served out the pasta and started to slowly eat her own.
~
"I shouldn't be more than an hour." Dray replied, hugging Victor. "See you then." She added, before running off.
~
"No. Beating him up would show her that violence is the only way you know how to deal with problems. Beating him up would prove that you are violent brute. Beating him up is not the answer." Lacey protested.

Ash nodded. "You had a crush on her didn't you?"

<3