Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2014, 11:50 PM

Sharp led her to the car and got in, waiting for her.
-
"Dr. Martin tricked me into going and talking to Torie. She's engaged to Kevin now. Oh, and she knows you're part of the AR. She said she heard your voice when you guys were holding Kevin captive."
-
Just feeling her hand on his chest sent a shiver down her spine. It felt... different, than usual. Softer, and it felt as though he could feel her pulse in her fingers. "Your hands are so smooth... and you smell like vanilla..." He whispered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-04-2014, 11:59 PM

Torie got in but didn't say much else.
~
Lacey hugged him. "Are you ok? I know how hard that must have been." She asked, ignoring the facts about her.
~
Ash smiled and started not only to kiss him but also run her fingers lightly up and down his side.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 12:10 AM

Neither did Luke.

They soon arrived at the condo and went up to Kevin's. Luke opened the door and saw Natalie in the kitchen eating a pear, and Kevin no where in sight... until he came out of the spare bedroom wearing old raggedy clothing. "Hey, I was just setting up for painting. I want to get the base coat done today, and we'll have someone come in to paint the elephant mural we wanted on the wall tomorrow. I picked out the colors, but Natalie helped, so I think they look pretty good..' I hope that's okay. We got some white, some grey, yellow, and some 'eggshell' creamy color, and I thought you could help decided on these? Oh, and what was the emergency?"
-
"I'm fine. I just can't wait until we get to go through with this plan to kidnap the two of them, because then I'll have an excuse to kick Kevin's ass." Ryan growled.
-
It felt incredible. Her hands, her lips, other parts of her body brushing up against him... "Don't stop..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 12:17 AM

Torie smiled. "Nothing, actually. Dr. Martin just wanted to speak with me about some stuff and didn't realize how his message sounded." She replied, walking over and kissing his cheek. "Why don't I go get out of these clothes and then I can look at the paint colors."
~
She smiled. "Sweetie, you never really needed a reason to kick his @ss." She replied, putting his hands on hers. "But how about you and I go somewhere quiet. We could talk or do whatever you want."
~
She smiled even more and slipped her hands further down until a x-scene.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM

Kevin nodded and hugged her. "Alright, babe. I'll be in the room if you need me. Oh, and maybe after we pick the paint, I can get started on painting and you can cook lunch. I'm starving."
-
"Where's Quinton and Ash go? Are they already at the cliff?" Ryan asked. "I did get this pizza, and I want to eat it before it gets too cold. We'll have plenty of private time once we're up there. I'm sure Quinton and Ash wouldn't mind if you and I strayed off the path a bit for privacy."
-
As his senses were so heightened, it was easily the best thing he had ever felt in his life. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 12:27 AM

She chuckled. "Of course. I should only be a moment." She replied, before walking into their room and shutting the door. She took several deep breaths as it felt like her entire body was tearing apart. One part of her wanted to go running back to Ryan. To scream at him that she loved him, to kiss and make up. The other part told her to stay put. That the mission came first.
~
"I will text her." She replied, kissing him.
~
Ash soon stopped, kissing him one last time. "How was that?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 12:35 AM

Kevin turned to Luke, "What did Dr. Martin want to talk to her about?"

"I don't know anything. They spoke in private." Luke replied, not intending on telling him what he did know. "Then she said hello to her friends, and then we left."

"It was probably about the resistance." Kevin shrugged, "But I was curious so I thought I'd ask." He headed back into the bedroom and was setting down newspaper in case of dripping wet paint.
-
Ryan patiently waited.
-
"No words can really describe it... it was unlike anything I've ever experienced." Quinton replied, starting to put his clothes back on, "That stuff is incredible. I mean, I'm sure you're good at that enough without it, but that stuff really blew my mind. Thanks for that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 12:39 AM

Torie quickly changed, took a couple more deep breaths, and then walked out the door. She leaned against the door frame and smiled. "Well, don't you look adorable." She said, chuckling.
~
Lace quickly sent the text.
~
She smiled and kissed him. "Just remember, s*x isn't the only way to have fun." She replied, looking at her phone. "Come on. Ryan is back."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-05-2014, 12:47 AM

Kevin turned to her and laughed, "Not nearly as adorable as you. I see that little bump hiding." He put a hand on her stomach and kissed her, "it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. When I'm in read, you can still visit, but after that, when I'm out recording and on tour... you'll have to send me update pictures every day."
-
"It's one of the best ways though." xD He replied as he took off the blindfold and got up. Quinton walked out with Ash and met back up with Lace and Ryan. "What took so long?"

"Long story short, I was tricked into seeing Torie."

"You didn't sleep with her, did you?"

"What? No, no, she's actually engaged now." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, already? F*ck, sorry man."

"Don't be sorry. There's nothing any of us can do about that. We just have to stick with the plan, and I'll try and hope it breaks them up in the process. Not that I'd go back to her or anything, but I don't want him to have her either."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2014, 12:51 AM

She blushed. "Of course. How long would the tours be?"
~
Ash shook her head. "Yeah...I'm sorry to. Did she seem happy?"

<3