Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2014, 08:23 PM

((It can't be 7 yet, it's only around lunch time. XD))

Dr. Martin sent Ryan a quick text, and he had happened to be driving past around the same time as he got the text so he stopped at the mansion and was soon knocking on the door. Stanley had told Ryan that he wanted to speak to him, nothing more, nothing less.
-
Quinton waited outside for them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-04-2014, 08:33 PM

((hey, hey, we control the time warp >.<))

A maid opened the door. "Dr. Stanley is right through this hallway." She said, leading him.

Torie had not realized that Stanley had asked Ryan to come over as she had went outside to talk with Alex and Greg. Her back was to the door and she seemed quite engrossed with the conversation.
~
"Uh...Dray. You are looking at English time." Hawk replied.

"Da.mn. Ok, then I guess we are off to teach. Come on guys." She replied, walking out.
~
Ash and Lace seemed to take forever until the came out. Lace had on a pair of jeans, combat boots, and a low tank top on.

Ash had on jeans and combat boots as well but instead of a tank top, she had on a see through shirt with a zebra bra on.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 08:37 PM

(( ))

Ryan followed until he saw Torie. He paused and walked over to them. "I didn't know you were back yet... Where's that amazing boyfriend of yours."
-
Quinton stared at the girls, "Wow. You two look... incredibly hot."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 08:54 PM

She folded her arms, not expecting to actually see him. "Out with his sister. They are getting groceries." She replied. "Where is your amazing girlfriend?Last I heard she was keeping Kevin captive in Congress."

"Wait? Lacey is...?" Alex replied.

"Part of the AR. Yep. I heard her voice clear as f*cking day."
~
"We know." The girls said in unison.

Ash walked over to him and patted his jaw. "Better not keep that down for too long....You might attract flies." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 09:01 PM

"You must've mistaken someone else's voice for hers. Maybe because you're jealous." Ryan replied somewhat nervously. "Lacey's not in the AR. On the contrary, she's impressed by what you've achieved. But she and I are going to have a picnic in an hour and I'm going to pick up a pizza..."
-
Quinton picked up his jaw and smirked. "Only thing I want to attract is you, Ash."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 09:06 PM

"Oh, just like you are jealous of Kevin." She replied, annoyed. "I am not some lovesick school girl, Ry. I know Lacey was there. I'd know that sl*tty voice anywhere."
~
Ash smirked and followed Lacey. "Maybe, just maybe, you will get to see the rest of my wardrobe."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 09:12 PM

"Of course I'm jealous of Kevin. I'm not going to lie about that. And her sl*tty voice? You have to call he a sl*t, don't you? She's not in the AR. I think I'd know." Ryan replied.

Dr. Martin came up behind them, "Ryan, Victoria, perhaps you two should speak in private. You have a lot to discuss."
-
Quinton swallowed and pulled on his collar, "God, I hope so."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 09:17 PM

"I call them like I see'm." She replied, ignoring Stanley. "And Ry, she is in the AR. I heard her. I spoke to her. She's not nearly as clever as she thinks. And please. How well do you know her? I thought all she was good for was a f*cking toy."
~
She laughed and kissed his cheek. "You are adorable." She whispered, before squeezing his @ss. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 09:25 PM

"She's not just a f*ck toy, she's my girlfriend, Tories. What she does in her spare time is her business, not mine." Ryan replied annoyed. "And I thought Kevin meant nothing to you, but apparently you know him well enough and he means enough for you to have a baby with him. I loved you, and you hurt me."
-
Quinton grinned and whistled. "Maybe we'll have enough time before Ryan gets back for you to show me the rest of your wardrobe."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 09:33 PM

Torie looked away, biting her lip. "I know." She replied, after a long moment. "And I can never take that back. But trust me, I never meant to have a child with Kevin..." She said, playing with her ring. o.O
~
"Not just yet. It's no fun when all the cards are revealed so soon. Be patient, lover boy."

<3