Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2014, 12:44 AM

Luke didn't want to make Torie uneasy, so he waited outside.

Stanley had shut the door behind them, and then sat in his chair. "Please, sit. We have quite a bit to discuss. Firstly, we won't talk about you. I wanted to let you know that I have put Ella on anti depressants, and I've diagnosed her with PTSD."
-
"You should use my weakness against me more often." He smirked. "I was thinking, I know we can't date, but we could at least have a little fun...? We can be friends with benefits until you start dating someone else, I'm cool with that."

"Why the total 180 though? You called him a monster a few days ago."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-04-2014, 12:50 AM

Torie sat down. "Well, at least she is finally getting some help. I know she has been struggling with what Quinton did to her. How else has she been? I wasn't able to communicate much while in Ireland."
~
Drayden messed with his hair. "Don't be somebody's toy, Kyle. I wouldn't want to see you thrown away because someone become bored."

Ash shrugged. "Oh, he is still a monster. But it's fun to watch him try to be otherwise."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 12:59 AM

"She's been fine. She's still quite an emotional girl, even with the pills. She feels very lonely, especially in regards to the pregnancy since she feels no one's there to support her... she's jealous that you have Kevin. Oh, and she went with Greg to meet the adoptive parents and have an ultrasound done." Stanley replied. "Greg's been doing perfectly fine as well, although I believe he was starting to get fed up with Ella acting the way she is."
-
"I'd be super happy with being your toy, even if you got bored with me after a week. Hell, even a day, I'd consider it a success."

Ryan shook his head, "Don't fall for his charms, Ash."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 01:05 AM

"In a way, we all are. We aren't sure what to say or do in fear of setting her off. I told her that I would go with her to pick out potential parents and when I could not go on the day she wanted to go, she became quite upset. Saying that I was putting my life before hers. I don't know about Alex and Heather, but I do know that Greg, Janie, and myself would love to be there as much as we can be. She just refuses to let us in anymore."
~
Drayden shook her head. "I'm sorry, Kyle. It's just not going to happen. Have fun with Ash." She said, before turning to Victor. "Time for the world wide call, correct." She asked, meaning her conference call with the rest of the world leaders.

Ash shrugged. "Lace will pull me out if I get too deep. She always does."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 01:15 AM

Dr. Martin sighed, "I hope it will get better in time with the pills. I'm sure you understand why she's acting the way she is, but yes, from a friend standpoint I can see where it would be hard to deal with. I've been trying to tell her that if she wants to be close to you all to try and open up, but she simply insists she has no friends. Like I said, hopefully with the pills, things will get better for her emotionally."

Stanley continued, "About you now... How was your trip? And how are things with Kevin, and the pregnancy?"
-
Victor nodded and walked off with her.

Kyle looked p*ssed. He took a few deep breaths and joined Ryan, Ash, and Lacey. "Drayden is stubborn... I don't know what it is I see in her that I even bother. It not worth it. Ash, you're just as pretty as she is... just as much of a tease though." He joked.

((Night!))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-04-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 01:31 AM

"It was....ok. His family is slightly....psychotic and troublesome but nothing that couldn't be handled. The AR attacked but Luke and I were able to handle it. The baby so far is healthy and we found the most adorable baby furniture while over there. Kevin is going into rehab, and after that, he will be traveling to New York City for a record deal." She replied, emotionless. "So the same ole, same ole."
~
"Hate to say it, but told you so." Lacey replied, shrugging. "Drayden is quite hard to impress and she just lost her boyfriend that all of us thought was dead. Give the girl a slight break."

Ash smiled and patted his cheek. "I am no one's second choice." She replied. xD

As Drayden walked with Victor, she shook her head. "I couldn't believe he actually kissed me." She said, bewildered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 07:28 AM

"And the engagement? Were you planning on telling me about that? The ring is very lovely." Doc pointed to her finger. "Sounds like you had quite an eventful week. Victoria, I'm assuming this engagement means you have fallen for Mr. Ellingson, even though I was under the impression that dating him was simply a part of your plan? Oh, and how have your stress levels been?"
-
"Never said you were second choice, just a different choice." Kyle said. "Whatever, I at least got to kiss her. I wish she was up for doing more than that, but I guess good things are worth waiting for. In the mean time, Ash, when were you thinking about paying me back for potentially saving your life?"

Victor replied with a growl, "As am I, but I'm more surprised you kissed him back."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-04-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 09:46 AM

Torie looked towards a window. "Yes, I'm engaged as well but honestly, it's at least a year away. I'm waiting until after the baby to plan the wedding." She replied, sounding worlds away. "And my stress levels have been high but nothing unusual...nothing I can't handle."
~
Ash smiled and laughed. "Here soon. Who knows, maybe I'll end up saving your life." She teased.

Drayden laughed. "Oh, Victor. Are we jealous? Please, the kiss meant nothing. At least, not on this end. Besides, it was a valuable lesson they all needed to see. Distractions can work both ways and can be quite deadly."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 12:34 PM

"Drink more green tea. It should help." Dr. Martin said regarding the stress. "You intend to spend the rest of your life with a man you've only known for a couple months?"
-
"I doubt it." Quinton paused, "What are you doing tonight, Ash?"

Victor blushed, "No jealous, no. I know it meant nothing to you, and yes it was a good lesson to teach, but it can still be shocking. He took it pretty seriously, by the looks of it. And you, my dear, are quite the actress."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 07:00 PM

Torie looked at him. "If it means keeping the ones I care about safe...then yes." She replied. "Kevin...yeah, he's a great guy but he has his issues. Will I ever love him like Ryan...that's like comparing apples and oranges. When I met Kevin, when I fell for Kevin, I was in one of my darkest times. I thought all of the people I truly cared about, people that I called family, were dead. Kevin was a distraction then and he still is. If I hadn't of met Ryan, maybe there could have been more between Kevin and I. Kevin being an Ellingson is mainly the reason why I am still with him. He protects Ryan without even knowing it. He protects the resistance, he protects me. My father won't touch me now that I am engaged which means that the resistance is safe from him. All I have to deal with is the AR."
~
"Training. Sleeping. Hanging out with anyone but you." She replied, chuckling.

Lacey shook her head. "Why don't we all go out somewhere? Its been a while since I was able to get all dressed up for fun."

Drayden blushed. "Why thank you. I try." She replied, smiling. "I have some free time after the conference. Want to go grab a bite somewhere other than here?"

<3