Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 11:37 PM

"Did you really want me and Natalie to go grocery shopping alone? I mean, we'll probably f*ck up."

"Because Ellingson's don't cook. Like, if you want baking soda, we'll probably end up getting baking soda. I have no clue what the difference is." Natalie replied.
-
"What? Why? Ugh, whatever, she's a b*tch." Heather rolled her eyes.
-
It worked. Very, very well. It made him feel quite... aroused. xD Getting caught in the moment, he forgot about the entire fight and just kept passionately kissing her.

Ryan stood there, eye's wide. "Um... They are supposed to be fighting, right?" He didn't understand this whole distraction thing, so he was quite confused.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM

Torie smiled. "I have complete faith in both of you." She replied, walking over to Kevin. She kissed him. "Besides, if you have any questions, just text Luke or myself. But, I don't know what is going on at the house so I need to get going. I love you."
~
He snuggled into her. "So...just how sexy was it when I tackled the @sshole?" xD
~
Lacey put her forehead on Ryan's shoulder, softly groaning.

Drayden then manipulated Kyle's body to where he gently fell onto the floor. She stood over him, smirking. "Distractions work both ways." She replied, a small twinkle in her eye.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 11:54 PM

"I love you too..." Kevin replied with a kiss before watching Luke and Torie leave. Before they were going out shopping, Kevin wanted to put the furniture in the spare bedroom.

Luke walked out to his car with Torie and then got in.
-
"Oh my god, so sexy." Heather winked, running a hand through his hair. "So manly. I love watching a man prove his manhood that way. There's something so... instinctual... I don't know why I love it, but I guess it has to do with men demonstrating their strength to impress women going back thousands of years. It was so sexy, that I almost wanted to tackle you." xD
-
Quinton stood up, face red. "Thanks for the tip. If you ever have any other... tips like that, or any other distraction tactics, I'd love to learn them." He whispered.

"Okay, agent, Drayden is going to practice with the next person." Victor, who was now standing in the doorway motioned to Quinton to go back into the crowd.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 12:03 AM

Torie got in as well. "Stanley said that he needed to see me ASAP." She explained. "I don't know what is going on, but it can't be good."
~
He smirked and got on top of her. He kissed her neck. "I'm glad you got a little something out of it." He whispered, running one hand down her body.
~
Drayden shook her head, quite amused. "Very nice. Your technique would work on most civilians." She said, readying herself for the next agent. She did, however, sneak a glance over towards Victor.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 12:13 AM

"The thing about text is that you can't convey toned. Perhaps everything's fine... but I'll drive really fast anyway." Luke chuckled and sped off.

It only took them maybe 10 minutes to get to the mansion. He parked out front and got out.
-
Kevin and Natalie drove to the grocery store.
-
Heather wrapped her arms around him. She was quite attracted to violence, hence her choking fetish and many of the other fetishes she had. It was something she actually liked about Quinton sometimes, but would never admit it. She had been sleeping in just her underwear, so it wasn't long before she led them into an x-scene.
-
Quinton reluctantly went back into the crowd.

"So... That was interesting, Quinton." Ryan said quietly. "And how would Ash feel about what you just did?"

"What? Oh, Ash and I went on a little date last night... We didn't f*ck or anything, so it's not exactly official."

"I don't think that's exactly how you judge if a relationship is 'official' or not." Ryan muttered.

"You consummate a marriage, right? Well, why not consummate any relationship?" He shrugged. "Ash knows I still like Drayden, Dray just doesn't want to date me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 12:16 AM

Torie quickly got out and walked into the house. "Hey. I'm here!" She yelled.

Greg came out of the kitchen. "TORIE!" He yelled, tackling her with a hug.
~
"And who says I want to date this guy?" Ash commented. xD

Lacey shrugged. "Nobody did. But with the way you two act..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 12:20 AM

Ella was still in the private office and the two both happened to hear her. Ella stood up and walked out, Stanley following.

"Tor! Oh my Gosh, I missed you!" Ella also hug tackled her.

Stanley smiled, "Your friends sure are happy to see you."

Luke stood in the doorway.
-
Victor was quite annoyed with Kyle's display, as he had wanted him to leave Drayden alone. However, he sat down and simply watched the rest of the training in silence.

"The way we act? What's that mean?" Kyle folded his arms.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 12:26 AM

Torie smiled and hugged both of her friends. "And I am happy to see them." She replied. "What's the emergency?"

"What emergency?" Greg asked, puzzled.

"Stanley texted me saying that I needed to get over here asap."
~
Drayden easily took down the next to guys. "Great job today, everyone. I see potential in every single one of you and want you to continue training hard. Take privates whenever possible and train with each other. In fear of sounding like a broken record, practice makes perfect."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-04-2014, 12:31 AM

"I had a few things I wanted to speak with you about sooner, rather than later. No real emergency, I'm sorry for the false alarm." Stanley replied. "Would you like to join me in my office?"
-
Kyle wanted to talk with Drayden, so he didn't bother waiting for Lacey or Ryan to answer his question. He walked over to her after training and smiled, "I must say, Dray, I did not expect you to spin that distraction around on me. It was quite the kiss."

Ryan looked to Ash, "So you two aren't dating? I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-04-2014, 12:39 AM

Torie instantly relaxed. "Of course. I will be back out in a few." She said to Ella and Greg as she followed Stanley into his office.
~
Drayden smiled. "We are taught to use our opponents weakness, correct. That's all I did, Kyle. Nothing special."

Ash shook her head. "Please. I may go out on a couple dates, but I'm not that desperate for a guy."

<3