Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 10:14 PM

"Back to L.A." Kevin said with a shrug. "If this musician thing works out, it'll be better to live there. The only reason I live here in Chicago now is because my job with Shelly."
-
Ella answered the door in her PJs, with extreme bed-head. She yawned, "You...? What the hell do you want, Alex?"
-
Ryan, although he was possessing far more brute strength than everyone else in the entire class, wasn't in the top three. Actually employing true fighting tactics wasn't his thing. He just hit stuff hard. XD

Kyle turned a little red. "That'd be a good idea. Unless you're chicken, Dray?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 10:21 PM

Torie nodded, staying quiet. She wasn't sure if she wanted to move away from everything she had started here, from everyone who was here, from her friends. While moving out to LA made sense, seeing as both Kevin's job and family were there, she wasn't sure it made emotional sense to her.
~
"Nice to see you too, Ella." Alex replied, annoyed. "You know, the only reason you feel so da.mn alone is because you put yourself there. I don't know how many times Janelle, Torie, Mike, Greg, and the rest of us reached out to you but you always have a b*tchy attitude and remark. It's kinda hard to be nice to someone who is always a b*tch. Anyways, Dr. Martin would like to see you."
~
Lacey rubbed his shoulder, feeling sorry for him.

Drayden raised an eyebrow. "It's not that I am chicken, Kyle, mainly just want to make sure none of you rookies get hurt. But if you feel up for the challenge...." She replied, standing up.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 10:30 PM

"That would be great! I could see my little niece or nephew all the time. Mom would be so happy about that." Natalie said happily. She loved the idea. "Besides, L.A is the best place in America, in my opinion."

"I just think it would be more ideal. But still, I'd want to wait a couple years until things are more stable - with my job, the baby, the resistance, and Torie's schooling." Kevin reminded. He turned to Torie, "You did like L.A, right? I know it's away from your friends, but... you're in high school, Torie. You won't be friends with those people forever. It's just an unfortunate fact of life."
-
"Heather's a total b*tch, and you don't seem to have a problem being nice to her. I guess being a b*tch is okay as long as you put out." Ella rolled her eyes and pushed past him.
-
"Oh, I'm up for the challenge, but I don't know how I feel about fighting a girl." Kyle replied smugly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 10:40 PM

"Yes, I did like LA and I would love for our child to be around his or her family but....like you said, its a couple years off. Who knows what will happen by then." She replied, keeping her eyes on the baby furniture.
~
"Heather is only a b*tch to those who deserve it. Stop pitying yourself, Ella. Stop acting like everyone should feel sorry for you. Yeah, what Quinton did to you was wrong and horrible but what he did to you can only effect you as much as you let it. You have complete control over yourself. And stop acting like everyone owes you something. So you've been dealt a sh*tty hand in life. I know there are people out there a hell of lot worse off than you."
~
Drayden smiled as she slipped her coat off, now only in a tank top and AR pants. "Well, if you're too chicken to fight a girl...I can always sit back down."

Ash smacked her forehead. "This is going to end terribly."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 10:52 PM

Kevin raised a brow, "What will happen by then...? You almost sounded upset or worried..."
-
Ella turned around to face him, and then slapped him as hard as she could. "I could stand here and argue with you, but it's not worth it. You're not worth wasting my breath on. I am going to see Dr. Martin now."
-
Quinton rolled up his sleeves. "I'm not chicken, but I'd hate for you to break a nail."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-03-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 11:03 PM

She looked at him. "Of course I'm worried. Hell, I'm terrified. I can't even walk out of my own house without a da.mn bodyguard for fear of getting stabbed, shot, or kidnapped. I have threats on my life, your life, and anyone else I care about. I don't even know if I will be here tomorrow. And on top of that, I'm pregnant. Hell, I may not even get to see our child grow up. So, yes. I am worried." She replied, fear racing through her voice and eyes.
~
"Good. Go see the only person who still wants to talk with you." He snapped, rubbing his jaw.
~
"Good thing I don't have any nails to break." She turned and faced him. "Ready when you are."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 11:12 PM

"Don't think about all that right now, babe." Kevin wrapped his arms around her. "How about we go grocery shopping and get your mind off things?"
-
Dr. Martin texted Torie to come see him ASAP.

Ella rolled her eyes and walked off. She went into the private office and sat down.

Dr. Martin put down his cell phone and smiled at Ella, "Good morning. Did you sleep better tonight?"

"I didn't sleep much at all. I wasn't tired, and even when I started to feel tired, I just... couldn't sleep." She sat across from him. "Why'd you send Alex to bring me down here? You know I hate him."

"I know, but I happened to be talking to him before you. I want you to give him a chance to help be supportive, Ella."

"No way. Besides, he's not even supportive. He's a dou'chebag who told me that nobody likes me."

"I doubt he used those words..."

"Maybe not, but close enough. I don't think anyone likes to be around me. He said you're the only one who still likes to talk to me." Ella frowned. "I have no friends, Doc."

"Ella, you do have friends, and they care a lot about you."

"Riiight...." Ella replied sarcastically.
-
Quinton went right ahead, engaging in hand to hand combat with Drayden, throwing several punches and grabs.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 11:17 PM

Torie nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan." She grabbed her phone as she heard it go off. She quickly read the text and frowned. "Uh...actually, change of plans. I gotta go to the house. Luke.." She replied, distractedly. "I am going to get changed and then we need to leave. You good with coming with me?" She added, walking to her room.
~
Alex walked into his room, his cheek now bright red.
~
Drayden kept her hands behind her back, mainly ducking and dodging.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 11:23 PM

"Yes. I will drive you there. Natalie, Kevin, you two go pick up some food."

Kevin blinked, as he really had no clue what to buy. "Maybe we'll all go over there and just wait around until Torie's done, and then we can drive to the grocery store from there?"
-
Heather was awake. She raised a brow at him, "Your cheek is looking awfully red. You sick or something?"
-
Quinton was starting to feel embarrassed. He decided to do something drastic. He forcefully grabbed her, one hand on each of her arms, and then kissed her. O_o His plan was to shock her enough that she would let her guard down and become more vulnerable to his punches.

((brb, 15 minutes, maybe?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 11:30 PM

Torie nodded and soon came out. She was wearing a long grey skirt, black flats, a teal shirt that was lace at the top, and her hair was braided. She had thrown on some quick make-up but looked a lot older than what she seemed. Whether that was the stress aging her, both in looks and in personality, or just how she carried herself, she wasn't sure. "Kev, do you want me to make you a quick list of food?" She asked, checking herself in the mirror.
~
"Ella slapped me." He said, laying down next to her.
~
Drayden paused for a moment, quite taken back. She ran one hand through his hair and the other went around his neck. She was now trying to distract him. xD

<3