Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 05:39 PM

"She told me she needed a dad for the baby, so I said I would be."

"We played this game for months." Natalie laughed, "Sure it was my idea and I asked him to pretend to be the daddy, but I know he enjoyed it. He's a natural father."

"Fine, I'll admit I enjoyed it too." Kevin smiled, wrapping his arms around Torie, "But I'll finally be having my own real baby with my fiancée, and not my sister."

Luke chuckled. "That sounds... disturbing."

"But cute, given the context." Natalie added.

The donuts were brought in, and the coffee was done, so they all moved into the kitchen and had breakfast.
-
Dr. Martin nodded. "I will try to mention all of that. But first, you. Can we speak privately for a moment?"
-
"Oh... just, your joke was funny... and a little ironic. Quinton's the same way. He dated Heather for 3 years, but he cheated on her practically every week with a different woman."

((Gotta go... Be back in half an hourish.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 05:44 PM

((no prob. I have to leave around 6, just fyi))

Torie blushed and poured herself a glass of water instead of coffee. "I would like to go grocery shopping after this and since Luke has to come with me, why don't we all go. I don't know how long you are staying Nat, but I would want you to have food here as well."
~
Alex nodded and they walked into a private office. Alex sat down in a chair. "What's up, Doc?"
~
Lacey laughed. "Well, this should be an interesting thing to watch. Ash isn't exactly subtle when she is flirting either. She's broken a couple hearts that way."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 06:03 PM

"I don't cook." Natalie said plainly. "I go out to eat."

Kevin let out a laugh, "Yeah, no one in our family, unless they intend to become a chef, does any cooking."

"I'll go grocery shopping, though. It might be fun?" Natalie shrugged, unsure. She had never really gone and bought food at the grocery store.
-
"I'll cut right to the chase. Whether or not you wanted to get Ella pregnant, you did. She's having a really hard time with everything, and the last thing she needs is for you to completely ignore her existence."
-
"I guess we can sit back and enjoy the show." Ryan snickered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 06:08 PM

"Trust me, it will be fun!" She replied. "Frankie, my chef, taught me some stuff when I was younger. He said 'not everyone is as privileged as I am so if something should ever happen, I should know how to take care of myself'. He also made me cook my own food for a week except the first day I caught the kitchen on fire. After that, he helped."
~
"She's giving the child up for adoption. I'm paying for all the medical expenses. I don't see the need to do anything else. " He replied.
~
Lacey smiled and kissed him.

At that moment, another guy started to flirt with Ash, who obviously flirted back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 06:17 PM

Natalie laughed, "Sure, we can all go together then-"

There was a knock on the door. Kevin went and answered the door. "Hello?"

A man stood there with all the nursery furniture. "You order this?"
-
"You need to be there for her, Alex. She's a delicate girl and needs as much support as she can get. She feels terribly alone, you know."
-
Seeing FHA and getting upset, Quinton then flirted with another girl.

"And the battle begins..." Ryan whispered with a laugh.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 06:25 PM

Torie squealed. "Ahhh! The baby furniture!" She said, hopping out of her seat. "Please, bring it inside and into the living room." She added, smiling like a goof.
~
"Doc, we've all tried. Torie has reached out to her, Janie has reached out to her, Greg has reached out to her. She doesn't accept it. The only one who can get through to her is Torie and heaven forbid that my sister has something else to do. Ella is so irrational at the moment that she is either everything revolves around her or its f*ck the world. We have all tried to reach out but even Mike had a hard time getting back into her good graces. She is just being a total b*tch to everyone because she thinks that everyone should feel sorry for her and pities herself. Hell, even patient Greg is getting annoyed with her self-loathing."
~
Ash smirked and kissed the guy on the cheek before moving to another guy. xD

Lacey laughed. "Wow...those two are kind of perfect for each other."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 06:34 PM

Kevin laughed and called Sharp over. He gave the delivery guy and tip and then brought the stuff in with Luke's help. The furniture looked just as good as it did in the store. Kevin and Luke put the yellow crib right in the middle of the living room. "Perfect. It's very cute." Kevin grinned.

"Aweee." Natalie cooed, "All this stuff... You two are really going to be parents soon!"
-
Dr. Martin replied, "I know that it seems to you like she's being... rather annoying, but she's suffering from depression and PTSD. Do you not realize what she has been through? It's a lot for a girl her age to deal with being used by a man like Quinton. All I ask is that you try and be more supportive, because she feels abandoned. Take it as you see fit, Alex, but I don't want this girl to end up killing herself."
-
Quinton saw this and then kissed the other girl on the lips and whispered in her ear. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 06:51 PM

Torie was glowing again as she looked at all the baby furniture. "Kev, hun, I know you were talking about putting the baby in the den instead of the spare room but...the den is just so far away from our room. I would rather had the baby closer to us." She said, running her hands on the furniture.
~
"Neither do I but how can I still try and be supportive when all she does is fight me on it. I am not going to keep fighting a losing battle. Besides, I have my sister to worry about."
~
Ash went to kiss the guy except Drayden walked into the room.

"Hello, everyone." Dray said softly. "I hear there is hand to hand combat training going on in here today. I was hoping that you all wouldn't mind me watching."

"Of course not." The instructor, a guy by the name of Wolf, replied.

"Thank you, Agent Wolf." Dray replied, taking a seat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 07:44 PM

"You're right, I'd prefer the baby closer to us as well." Kevin nodded. "We might not even be living here long enough to have to convert it into a kids bedroom anyway. I only expect to live here a few more years at the most."
-
Dr. Martin sighed, obviously disappointed with Alex's reluctance. "Fine. That's all I wished to speak to you about. Can you call Ella in, please? She's likely still asleep in her room."
-
Kyle instantly stopped flirting when he saw Drayden walk in. Now, all his focus was on her. He paid closer attention to the trainer, and did his absolute best to impress Drayden, and other than the instructors and helpers, he was one of the top 3 in the class.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 09:27 PM

"Where did you want to move to?" She asked, curious.

Since this was the first time she had heard of him wanting to move and the fact that she was planning on converting her own house into a housing place for disadvantaged kids, she wondered where he would want to move to.
~
"Sure." He replied, standing up. Before walking out the door, he added, "Dr. Martin, I will reach out to her but only once more. If she doesn't want my help or support, I won't force it on her." He then walked out and knocked on Ella's bedroom.
~
Drayden's focus wasn't really anywhere in the class. She nodded when she was supposed to, clapped when appropriate, but overall was distant.

Ash and Lacey both noticed this. They exchanged quick looks.

"Drayden, why don't you take on the top three? Show them what they can hope to achieve." Lacey suggested.

Drayden shook her head. "Oh, no. That wouldn't be fair. I've been training a lot longer than most of these people combined." She replied.

"Aww, come on, Dray. I'm sure a couple of the guys here would love to put a hand on you." Ash replied, looking at Kyle. xD

<3