Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 01:57 PM

Kevin was already fast asleep.
-
Sharp had been waiting up for Victoria to text, and when she did he was relieved. He went into his bedroom and blushed when he saw Natalie laying there in the nude. "Oh, uh, aren't you too tired for this?"

"Never." She giggled. "Are you too tired?"

Luke grinned, "Never."
-
"Okay. See you inside." Heather said with a smile before heading into the mansion.
-
Kyle watched her leave and then went to his room. Hearing her call him loverboy, the same thing he had called Mike dozens of times, was creeping him out, but he obviously couldn't tell her to stop without explaining why. He was more annoyed, however, that he didn't get any that night, xD

((Next day?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 02:00 PM

She snuggled up next to him and quickly fell asleep.
~
((lol))
~
Greg soon came out and help Alex.
~
Ash went to her room with a smile on her face despite the fact that she hated herself for falling for his da.mn charms.

((sure, g2g))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 02:11 PM

The next day, Kevin woke up early and had a shower. After his shower, he had gone out into the living room and jumped when he saw Natalie and Sharp were there, sitting in the living room watching the morning news. "What...! How did you two get in?"

"I have a key." Luke replied. "Security purposes."

"Okay... well, why'd you come in then?"

Natalie laughed, "Because we wanted to watch TV is all."

"You don't have a TV in your own room?"

"Don't like our company, big brother?" Natalie teased.

"No... It's not that, I-" He paused as he saw her put a tape into the VCR player - Kevin's entertainment system had every possible gadget hooked up to it, after all. "What did you put in? If that's something you personally recorded, I want to be able to eat my breakfast and not throw it up."

Natalie giggled, "No, silly, it's a video I asked mom to lend me. It's us when we were little. I wanted to show Torie. They didn't have any VCR players in Ireland, and I remembered you have everything here, including an old VCR player."
-
Heather, once again, didn't sleep well. More nightmares. This time, just little ones that she didn't remember at all once she woke up, but her sleep was still fragmented because of them.

Dr. Martin was over early, to check on Ella and see if the others were back from vacation yet.
-
Kyle had morning training.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 04:27 PM

Torie came out upon hearing voices. She was becoming an incredibly light sleeper and any noise stirred her. She wrapped herself up in a robe and walked out to the living room. "Good morning Luke. Morning, Nat." She said, smiling. She walked over to Kevin and kissed his nose. "Morning, love. Nat, Luke. Have you had breakfast?"
~
Every time Heather woke up, Alex would tighten his arms around her.

Later in the morning, Alex walked downstairs without a shirt on, revealing the gunshot wound.
~
Ash had the same training, as she was helping to teach it. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 04:32 PM

"We looked, but Kevin had nothing in his fridge. I swear, he never grew up from college." Natalie laughed.

"At least I went to col... Nevermind." Kevin quietly replied.

Natalie had applied to a few colleges for cosmetology and/or woman's studies programs, but even though she had been accepted to a few, she had NOT been accepted to anywhere in California, and she had decided not to leave the state. She loved LA. "Thanks, Kevin. That was nice... ANYWAY, I ordered in a dozen donuts. Perfect timing though, Tor. Want to see Kevin as a kid? He was adorable. I don't know what happened." Natalie said teasingly.
-
Dr. Martin had heard about Alex being shot by the AR. He said at him, "Forgetting your shirt this morning, Mr. Rice, or are you showing off your battle wound?"
-
Kyle would wink and silently flirt with Ash throughout out the training.

Ryan was there as well, quite confused. Last he had seen, she had ran off, terrified of Quinton and what he had done.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-03-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 04:47 PM

"Why don't I go down to the local grocery store and pick up some food. I could easily whip something up." Torie replied.
~
"Just forgot my shirt, Doc. And please call me Alex. I rather hate my last name."
~
Lacey was also confused, as Ash had made it quite adamant that she did not want to be near Quinton.

Ash would just roll her eyes and smiled, amused.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 04:54 PM

"No, I already ordered the donuts. You can make lunch later. Sit. We'll watch this video." Natalie gentle pulled Torie down onto the couch. She turned to Kevin, "Would you mind making a pot of coffee?"

Kevin shrugged and did so, "I want to watch that video, though. Which one is it?"

"You'll see."
-
Stanley laughed, "Of course, I understand given the circumstances. Alex, has Torie came home yet as well? I'd assume so, but let me guess... she's at Kevin's? Do you know what she will be here? I wish to speak with her... perhaps I will send her a call to come over here for a meeting."
-
Ryan whispered, "Are they flirting? I knew Quinton was charismatic and manipulative, but she was reeaaaallly upset. She thought he was a monster."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 05:06 PM

Torie smiled and grabbed a blanket. "Alright. I'll make lunch but I want to start setting up the baby room and Kev, we need to start looking at rehab places as well."
~
"Yeah, she's at that @ss's house." He replied, bitterly. "Oh and by the way, not only is she pregnant with that b@stard's child she is also engaged to him now. And yeah, you should invite her because she is really not listening to her friends anymore."
~
Lacey shrugged. "Yes, they are but who knows with Ash. Guys are like panties to her. A new one everyday." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Kevin sighed. "Yeah."

"There's just this one part I really wanted to show you. The rest you can watch whenever you feel like." Natalie turned on the tape and fast forwarded to the part she wanted to show. "Okay, so, when I was a toddler, I pretended my dolls were my babies. I'm pretty sure lots of little girls do this, but Kevin... he was nice enough to play with me."

"Kevin, Natalie, aren't you two just the cutest!" A younger Nina could be seen telling them on camera, Joseph was filming behind the camera.

Natalie looked about 4, was wearing a cute little dress and had long strawberry blond pigtails. She was rolling a doll around in a stroller. "We go food shopping."

Kevin was maybe 7, and wearing his own clothes, but his dad's hat. He was standing beside Natalie.

"Kevin had work, but he home now." Natalie said.

It was soon obvious that Kevin and Natalie were playing mommy and daddy with the baby. It was incredibly adorable. :P Kevin pretended to go to work and come home, while Natalie was a stay at home mom.

"Kevin always wanted to be a dad." Said Natalie.

Kevin blushed, "I was a kid, and you were my baby sister. You wanted to play family with me, and I liked seeing you smile..."
-
"She's... Engaged? After two months? Oh my..." Dr. Martin frowned, "That's certainly... news? I will talk to her about it, sure. I wanted to speak to you though as well, Alex."
-
Ryan laughed, "That's hilarious."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 05:26 PM

Torie smiled and laughed. "Awww! You guys are adorable!" She cooed, looking over at him. She put a hand on her stomach, which was starting to have a small baby bump due to how skinny she was. "And I'm sure it was just to see your sister smile that you played with her." She teased.
~
"I don't know if its part of her plan or if really losing Ryan just made a couple extra scr*ws come loose, but I'm worried about her. She is moodier and more stressed. And she was just attacked by the AR again. She watched Sharp kill a man. That's not easy for her."
~
Lacey raised a brow. "How so?"

<3