Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 02:28 AM

"We'll see... We'll text you in the morning." Heather replied, not really wanting to go to Kevin's.

Which was fine, because Kevin would have not invited him, but it was theirplace, now that he and Torie were living together. Besides, he still wanted to be civil in front of Torie.

"Good, so, let's go home already. I'm super tired, and Luke and I still need to make sure we get a place for tonight." Natalie walked out to the parking lot and noticed Kevin's car was there, "You are not driving me, bro."

Kevin raised a brow, "Why not?"

"Your driving terrifies me." Natalie replied.

"Don't worry," said Sharp, "My car's here too. You can drive with me."

"I'm honestly not that bad."

"When was your last accident?" Natalie asked.

"Uh... two weeks ago? The morning of whatever day it was that the AR held me hostage." Kevin replied, forgetting he never told Torie about that.
-
Heather had drove to the parking lot, so she drove Alex and Janelle.
-
Kyle broke her fall, wrapping his arms around her, "It really is steep. Food thing I was here - you could've really hurt yourself."

((Me too. ))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 03:05 AM

Torie blinked. "Wait? What? I don't remember you telling me about this?" She replied, trying to think back to that day but was too tired to do so.

Alex reluctantly got in the car. He really would have rather Torie came with them.
~
Ash smiled. "Yeah...good thing. What did I trip on?" She asked, looking around her but couldn't see much of anything since it was dark.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 10:10 AM

"Oh, it's nothing. It was a little fender bender, nothing serious. I had a few beers that morning, remember? I paid the guy off so he didn't get insurance involved. There was only a scratch. We stopped at a red and he didn't go as soon as the light turned, and I saw it change, so I hit the gas and bumped into him."

"You were drunk?" Natalie folded her arms.

"Not drunk, just a little impaired, and I'll admit I shouldn't have been driving." Kevin replied, opening the car door for Torie.

"So, you went to work, 'a little impaired'? Wasn't your boss upset?"

"Yes, she was angry with me." Kevin rolled his eyes, "Get in Luke's car, Nat."

Natalie shook her head and got into the car with Luke.
-
"I totally do not want to go to Kevin's house tomorrow. I get that she wants to spend time with him before he leaves for rehab, but she's going to meet his friends for dinner instead of hang out with us? Ella and Greg are going to be disappointed." Heather said as she was driving toward the house.
-
"Probably a rock or a stick or something." Quinton said, "But I saved your life. I think you owe me." he winked.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-03-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 01:00 PM

Torie looked at him. "What the hell were you thinking, Kevin? You could have killed someone or worse killed yourself!" She said, flabbergasted. She shook her head. "I love you but sometimes I wonder which head you think with." xD
~
Alex sighed. "I think...I don't know what to think. But worse case senario, I will be going over there. You don't have to come with but I would like it if you did. I'm sure she will be squealing about the baby's room."
~
She laughed. "Oh my hero. You are so gracious. How can I repay you?" She joked, acting like a swooned girl.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 01:41 PM

"When I'm drunk, generally not the logical one." Kevin replied with a little chuckle. "Really though, I just wanted to get to work. It's not like it's the first time I did a drink and drive. But hopefully the last, right?" Kevin started the car.

Natalie and Luke arrived at the condo building and rented out of one the smaller apartments. It was easy to convince the condo building owner to let them stay in one of the vacant suites, because he loved Natalie's movies and treated her like a celebrity. XD
-
"No, I'll go if we have to. Ugh." Heather stuck out her tongue. "She's weirdly happy about that whole baby thing."
-
Kyle smiled and kissed her, "That's up to you. It doesn't have to be right now that you repay me, but just know that you owe me when the time comes."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 02:11 PM

"I hope so, Kev...I hope so.." She mumbled, not sure what else to say.
~
"Well I would expect her to be happy about the baby. I'm just surprised that she is happy with who the father is."
~
Ash laughed. "Don't worry. I always repay my debts." She replied, winking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 02:23 PM

They soon arrived back at his condo building.

"May I take your bags to your room, sir?" Herbert, one of the hotel workers asked.

Kevin put the bags on the bag cart, his bags and Torie's, "Thank you."

"Of course, Mr. Ellingson, sir." He nodded and walked with them to the elevator. Once at the door, he put the cart in front of the room, "This good enough, sir?"

"Yeah, thanks. Here." Kevin gave him a tip.

Herbert nodded in appreciation and left.

Kevin took the bags inside and set them on the floor in the entrance way. "Home sweet home."
-
"Maybe she's not." Heather shrugged. "Maybe she wishes it was Ryan's."
-
Kyle chuckled and continued to walk back with her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 02:39 PM

Torie smiled. "And soon it will have the pitter-patter of little feet and two very tired parents." She replied, opening the door for him. "I am going to text Luke and let him know that we are here."
~
Alex sighed. "I don't know...I just don't know." He replied, as they pulled up to the house. "I'll get the bags ok..."
~
Soon they were arriving back at the compound. "Well, thanks for a great time." She said, squeezing his hand.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 02:45 PM

"Sure. I'll meet you in bed." He kissed her cheek and brought their bags into the bedroom with him.
-
Heather yawned and got out of the car. "Are you sure you should carry them with your shoulder injured?"
-
Kyle kissed her and the replied, "Don't mention it. I should be thanking you for showing me that amazing spot and showing me the comets."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 02:51 PM

She nodded and went to their room. She quickly texted Sharp that they were home and then climbed into bed.
~
"Yeah...I got it." He mumbled, getting out and grabbing as many bags as he could. "I can always rope Greg into helping me."
~
She smiled. "I'm glad you had a good time." She kissed his cheek. "See you around, lover boy." She added, before walking towards her room.

<3