Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2014, 01:19 AM

"We likely won't be at home until 3AM, so I don't have to go into work. I do have to go the next day, though. I guess I'll have to put in my resignation."

"I haven't been able to talk to her one on one, so your guess is as good as mine. I doubt she'd tell me anything either." Heather replied.

An announcement came over the PA, that they were now landing in Chicago.
-
Kyle laughed as well, "I sure hope I'm dreaming then... but maybe you're right. It's too cold up here. We should go back to your room, or mine."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-03-2014, 01:23 AM

"How do you think Shelly will take that? And maybe we can start setting up the baby's room tomorrow?"

Alex sighed. "I hope she opens up to at least someone...."
~
She patted his cheek. "Not. Gonna. Happen. Besides, we haven't even seen the comets yet." She said, rolling off him and onto the ground.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 01:30 AM

"Shelly will probably tell me that she's happy for me, but inside she'll be upset probably. And of course. We should start by picking out paint colors and painting the room." He nodded, standing up as they were getting off the plane.

Heather agreed, "I hope she does too."
-
Kyle was quite angry with hearing that, and a flash of who he really was could be seen in his eyes. He quickly tried to push those feelings back down and hide them, before saying, "Alright. We'll watch the comet first. It's not every day you see something like that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 01:35 AM

Torie grabbed her carry on's and followed him out. "I think it will be quite a fun time tomorrow. I can't wait to set up the baby furniture!"

Alex grabbed his stuff and began to walk off the plane.
~
Ash cuddle close to him and squealed as the first comet came by.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 01:43 AM

"I can't wait either. It feels more... real, just talking about it. We're going to be setting up our baby's nursery. Our baby's nursery, Victoria." Kevin smiled widely and hugged her.

They met up with Heather, Alex, Janelle, Natalie, and Sharp in the lobby.

"Who's all going where?" Natalie asked.

"You, me, Sharp, and Torie are going back to my place. Heather, Janelle and Alex... whatever they're going."

Heather shrugged, "I don't know, probably back to Torie's mansion. Our friends are there and they probably want to know how the trip went. Torie, why don't you come with us?"
-
Kyle acted like a sweet guy the who comet show, commenting on how amazing each looked, while rubbing her back and telling Ash that she was mere beautiful than any of the comets.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 01:54 AM

Torie shook her head. "Thanks but no. I am going back to Kevin's and crashing. Besides, we are setting up the nursery tomorrow and I want to get an early start on that." She said, smiling. "Luke, do you still have that apartment rented? If so, you and Nat should stay there until we can get something better than just a couch set up."
~
Ash raised an eyebrow every time he did, not sure whether to see through the line of bullsh.it or to just take it at face value. Soon the comet show was over. "We should probably get back to base. We still have a long hike ahead of us."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 01:57 AM

"I don't, but I'm sure they'll have something in the building available." Luke replied.

Heather tilted her head, "Will you be able to stop by at all tomorrow? I'm sure Ella and Greg would want to see you..."
-
Kyle nodded. He stood up and then gentlemanly helped her up. "It is late, and I have training tomorrow morning. I'm sure you probably do too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 02:02 AM

Torie nodded. "Perfect." She replied, before turning back to Heather. "I should have time later in the evening. Maybe I will come over for dinner?"

Alex nodded. "Sounds great. We do need to talk about plans for the upcoming conference in Vienna."

Torie nodded. "Of course, of course. We shall talk about it then."

"You are still coming, right? I can't do this without you."

"Of course I'm coming." She replied, in a 'duh'-like tone.
~
Ash nodded. "Be careful where you step. It is dark out." She added, before leading him down the steep trail.

((probably getting off soon.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 02:10 AM

"Awesome."

"Oh... I was hoping you could meet some of my friends tonight, but that's okay. I can always see about postponing that. I wanted to show off my beautiful new fiancée." Kevin kissed her cheek.

"You have friends?" Heather questioned, rather rudely.

"Yes, I have friends." Kevin replied, in a similar tone.

"Imaginary don't count." Heather muttered quietly, so only Alex and Janelle could hear. "And neither do easily influenced underage girls."
-
Kyle waited until she wasn't looking and stuck his foot out ever so slightly to trip her. O_o

He was holding her hand as they walked, so he had every intention to romantically catch her and save her from falling.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 02:17 AM

Alex snickered and then quickly stopped as Torie sent a glare over. "Why don't I just come over the day after tomorrow. Kevin has to work so then I can spend the entire day with you guys." She suggested instead, more or less because of Heather's comment.

"Ahhh, Tor, just come over tomorrow. At least for lunch."

"No. I have too much to do tomorrow. If anything, you guys come over. Alex knows where we are staying. We are putting the baby's room together. Its something I want to do before Kevin goes into rehab. Trust me, then you guys will get plenty of Torie time."
~
Ash tripped and immediately went towards Kyle, trying to brace her fall.

((this is my last post. Will be on tomorrow))

<3