Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-02-2014, 11:29 PM

"Frankly, I was really shocked when she told us he had proposed and she said yes. I still thought that maybe she was acting, pretending to love him like she had planned, but I guess her plan... changed. She could raise the baby alone. We're all here for her, and your family has enough money to afford to hire people to help raise the child. I don't understand it at all... I feel horrible for Ryan. He spent a few weeks, knowing his girlfriend was sleeping in Kevin's bed every night, so he tried to distance himself and now... this happened. He went into this whole thing, only putting up with it because he thought they could be back together in the end. He's going to be crushed when he hears about the engagement."
-
Kevin looked out, "Wow. This is nice. It's like some typical city make out point. They always seem to have a view of the city." He laughed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-02-2014, 11:32 PM

Alex shook his head. "I don't know. She isn't planning the wedding until after the baby so maybe....maybe she will come to her senses by then. Especially with him going on tour. She will grow tired of that soon. And maybe this is still part of the plan."
~
Ash laughed. "Yeah..guess it is. You're the first person I ever brought up here." She replied, sitting down on some grass.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 11:37 PM

"Yeah... with rehab, and then the recording studio - because I doubt that's in Chicago, and then touring... he probably won't be around much at all the whole pregnancy. It's actually kind of sad."
-
Kyle sat down beside her, "But this is a lot quieter than a make out point, and it's untainted by high school students sc'rewing in the back of their cars. Just you, and me, looking out onto the stars."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 11:43 PM

Alex nodded. "Yep, which means she will be alone not only during the pregnancy but also with dealing with the resistance, the AR, our father...basically everything that stresses her out. She really is not in the best situation. I just wish there was something I could do."
~
Ash leaned back. "And there is supposed to be a comet show tonight. Awesome, right. "

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 11:48 PM

"All we can do is offer to be there for her and hope for the best." Heather shrugged.

The plane was nearing landing, so Kevin, who had been reading a Sports Illustrated magazine, woke Torie up. "We're landing soon, babe."
-
"That is pretty awesome... but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to watch it being distracted by you. The moonlight hits your face so well. You're practically glowing, and you look gorgeous." Kyle rubbed her cheek.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 11:53 PM

Torie slowly opened her eyes. "Did I sleep the entire time...?" She asked, groggily.

Alex sighed. "I hope so. I hope this is just some da.mn good acting skills."
~
Ash blushed, much to her dismay. "I bet you say that to all the girls." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 11:58 PM

"Yeah. Or at least most of the time. I hope you got a good sleep in." Kevin smiled and kissed her cheek.

Heather shook her head, "If it is, she's really fooling everyone. You think she'd tell someone the truth... If anyone, then she should tell Ryan, otherwise she'd lose him forever."
-
"No, not all them. Just you." Kyle wrapped an arm around her and kissed her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 12:03 AM

She smiled. "Yeah, tho I will probably still pass out when we get home. Did you sleep at all?"

Alex shrugged. "I don't know. But she did say that when she was looking for revenge on our father, she was afraid she would lose herself in the process."
~
Ash kissed him back, moving on top of him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 12:08 AM

"A little." Kevin lied. He had drank four cups of coffee over the course of the flight, and was incredibly tired at the moment. "But I'll also be going to bed when we get home. It's already past midnight."

Heather sighed. "I didn't think it would be like this though. I thought she might become a little more aggressive, maybe less friendly... but I didn't think she'd great pregnant and fall in love with, and get engaged to, an @sshole."
-
Kyle put his hands up her shirt and smirked, "Maybe you and I can be the first to defile this spot. Make it ours..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 12:12 AM

She nodded. "Do you have to go into work tomorrow?"

Alex shook his head. "I think she is just tired of fighting...I think...I don't know what to think. But she won't speak to me. She gets defensive and combative when I bring it up."
~
Ash laughed. "Only in your dreams, lover boy."

<3