Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-02-2014, 12:17 PM

"I love you too." He replied, and then let her sleep.
-
"I was outside the school, naked in the cold, so I tried walking to the school, but I wasn't getting any closer. I heard Kyle, and he told me I was having another dream, so I turned around. The voice and person changed a few times, from Quinton, to Patrick, to Janelle, and then myself... talking to me. Trying to make me admit my feelings or something... I... I don't know."
-
"So, you're an arsonist?" Kyle smirked, "That's cute."
-
Ella had been starting to feel a little better as the week was going by, as Dr. Martin had put her on anti-depressants. Stanley did, however, want to speak with Victoria about what was going on in Ella's life; he had diagnosed her with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. After all she had been through, with Quinton and then Mike's death, and listening to her describe what she had been experiencing since, it was an easy diagnosis.

Stanley worried about Ella. He understood how hard things have been for her recently, and given the circumstances of her pregnancy, he had also decided he would talk to Alex when he returned.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-02-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-02-2014, 09:02 PM

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked quietly, afraid of what she might say.
~
Ash smirked. "Just slightly. Who do think does all the arson and builds all the bombs around here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 10:21 PM

"I... just, uh, stuff." Heather shrugged. "Stuff about how they don't think I'll be able to quit the drugs, and how I'm not dating Janelle because I'm afraid to tell my parents I'm b*sexual - not that I would date her over you anyway - and afraid of people judging me, and people judging me is also why I'm bulimic, and that I hate myself."
-
"How dangerous... and incredibly sexy." Kyle pulled her closer to him.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-02-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 10:39 PM

Alex rubbed her cheek. "Why do you hate yourself?" He asked, "And why do you let other ignorant peoples opinions effect you?"
~
Ash wrapped her arms around him. "Meh. Nothing too hard. Its just making sure you connect the right wires." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 10:49 PM

"For the last four years of my life, Kyle ruined my self esteem. He'd call me pretty sometimes, sure, but there was a lot of criticism too. In grade 9, when we first started dating, I never wore make up, I never did anything with my hair, I was a little chubby, flatchested, and I had braces. He turned me into this... Barbie. He started off trying to be nice about it, acting like he was helping me. You should cut back on sweets, You'd look really great with straight hair, We're going out somewhere nice tonight, maybe you should try on some makeup... But then, it started to get harsher, calling me fat and ugly, telling me how much better looking my friends were..."

She added, "As for the caring what others think... I don't know why I do, I just do. Probably also has to do with my self confidence."
-
Kyle chuckled and kissed her. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 10:55 PM

Alex sighed and looked around the plane, trying to think of the words he wanted to say. "Heather...I don't care what that pr*ck ever told because he is a *******. You are gorgeous and stunning and....someone that I feel lucky being able to call mine. But you are also stubborn and relentless, caring and sensitive. You are not a barbie. You are Heather and that's all people can ask you to be."
~
Ash smiled. "Come on, lover boy. I want to show you something." She said, grabbing his hand and leading him up a steep hill.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 10:59 PM

Heather let out a small laugh, "Thanks, Alex. You're a good guy, really. And it was totally hot watching you fight Kevin. When you tackled him... ugh, I was quite upset Torie pulled you off him."
-
Kyle, confused but intrigued, follow behind her. "What is it?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 11:04 PM

Alex laughed, causing Torie to stir.

"Yeah..but it was probably for the better. I had already ripped out my stitches and I'm sure it won't be the last time that we fight." He replied, kissing her cheek. "And I'm sure it won't be the last time that I kick his ass."
~
"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." She replied. "But I will warn you, its a good hike."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 11:10 PM

"Good. He's an @sshole. He deserves a beating." Heather replied. "I just want to be there to cheer you on. I don't know what your sister sees in him."
-
"That's fine, I have good stamina." Kyle said, continuing to follow.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 11:21 PM

Alex sighed. "That's the thing. Neither do I." He replied, looking over at his sister. While Alex had his theories on why she was still with him, he knew that the baby was playing a huge part in her decisions. She grew up where she barely spent anytime with her parents and he knew that she was not going to do that to her child. Whether that made her life hell or not, she didn't care.
~
"I'm sure you do." She replied, with a twinkle in her eye. xD

About 45 minutes later, they were coming to a small clearing. It was only about 10 feet/3 meters in diameter with a cliff at the end. They were easily 50 feet/15 meters above the ground and in front of them was the whole city of Chicago.

<3