Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 11:51 PM

"She's... a little upset, and she thinks everything's spiraling down around her. She's being a little over dramatic." Natalie said before getting the first aid kit and bringing it out. She had also grabbed one of Kevin's plain t-shirts. She sat beside him and said, "Shirt off." She winked jokingly.
-
Sharp pulled him up by the ear, "Aren't you clever. Let's go. I don't know if I want to ask home much you've had."

"That was my first beer, and I wasn't even half done." Kevin sparkly replied, pulling away from Sharp. "Don't you think about making me look like an undisciplined brat in front of the public again. Someone could see, and I'm an-"

"You're an Ellingson, yes, I'm well aware. But I don't give a f*ck." Luke growled, grabbing his arm and starting to pull him out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 11:55 PM

((LOL))

Alex laugh quickly turned into a wince as he slowly pulled off his t-shirt. "She has always been that way. Over dramatic. But its only because she cares and doesn't want to see anyone hurt. It can be quite annoying."
~
Torie soon spotted them and walked over. "Hey..." She said, looking at Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2014, 12:02 AM

"The pregnancy hormones probably don't help the situation. She has to remain calm. Kevin, normally, is the opposite of overdramatic." Natalie said as she began cleaning his wound and then wrapping it up. "I hope you fit into this shirt. It's a little big on Kevin, so I'm sure it'll be fine. You're a little bigger than he is. Still cute though." She flirted. She didn't particularly want Alex or anything, she just liked to flirt. XD
-
Sharp practically pushed Kevin out of the bar and then said to Torie, "He's not drunk or anything, but he was drinking."

"I said I wanted one beer. That's all I was having, but now I didn't even have that much thanks to you." Kevin said to Luke.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2014, 12:08 AM

Alex laughed. "A little bit of tightness never hurt." He replied, winking. He wasn't interested in Nat either but it was fun to flirt with someone other than Heather sometimes. >.>
~
Torie smiled at Sharp. "Thank you, Luke, but...if he wants one drink, let'em. He knows what will happen if he comes back drunk." She slipped her hand into Kevin's.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2014, 12:15 AM

"That's certainly true." Natalie smirked. "I know a thing or two about tight fits." She tried to keep her composure, but burst out laughing. XD
-
Kevin wanted to pull his hand away, but he decided he didn't want to start an argument. He assumed there would be enough of that up in the hotel room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2014, 12:33 AM

"I'm sure you would." He replied, laughing.
~
Torie squeezed his hand and then let go. "Sharp, why don't we go back up to the hotel room. I would like to lay down for a bit before we have to get on our flight. I will see you when you come up to the room." She said, softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2014, 12:39 AM

"You know what the worse thing about this moment is? I have to put a shirt back on you." Natalie giggled and helped him put on the green t-shirt. "I prefer taking off clothes."
-
Kevin shook his head, "No, I'll come upstairs now too... but I'll let you nap if you want."

Luke didn't really want to be involved, so he started walking back to the elevator.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2014, 12:47 AM

Alex laughed and shook his head. "Hey, I'll take mine back off if you take yours off." He replied, jokingly. xD
~
She smiled and took his hand. "Lay down with me?" She asked, walking with him to the elevator.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2014, 12:53 AM

"Sounds like a plan to me." Natalie replied as she took off her top. Her bre@sts were a good size, only slightly smaller than most in her profession, but they hers were natural and looked really good in a pushup. xD
-
Luke had waited at the elevator for them.

Kevin didn't really feel like napping, but maybe laying down would help his stomach and back, from being tackled, feel a little less sore. "Sure... we can talk."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-31-2014, 01:02 AM

Alex turned bright red. "Oh...uh..." He said, trying to avert his eyes. "I was..uh..joking. I mean, not that they aren't fine or anything. I mean, they are fine but...uh...if my girlfriend comes in...uh..."
~
Torie nodded. "Talking sounds good." She replied, getting into the elevator with him.

<3