Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 10:54 PM

"Natalie." She said as she opened the door. Natalie blinked at Torie, "Um, it's probably not a good idea to play with knives..."
-
Heather nodded, "You should at least wrap it up or something. There's probably a first aid kit in Torie's hotel room. Janelle and I will go back to ours."
-
Kevin did, in fact, go to the bar. _
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 11:00 PM

Torie didn't stop. "And I probably shouldn't be doing a lot of things." She replied, sighing. "What's up?" She asked, like nothing had ever happened. -.-
~
"I'll have Tor look at it, ok." He said, kissing her. "Love you."
~
sad face

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 11:04 PM

"Um... you seem upset. I just wanted to make sure you're okay...?" Natalie replied, unsure what to say right now.
-
"I love you too." Heather carefully hugged him. She opened the door to their suite and went inside.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 11:09 PM

"Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be? Everything in my life is just hunky-dorie-f*cking-fine." She replied, sighing. "I don't know, Nat. It just seems like everything is spiraling out of control."
~
Alex hobbled into Tor's suite.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 11:14 PM

"When is anything ever easy though? But I don't see it as spiraling out of control. There was an AR attack, and Kevin's being stupid. Other than that, things are good, right? You're pregnant, engaged, you have friends and family who care about you. Try to focus on the positives."

Sharp looked over at Alex. "You and Mr. Ellingson done fighting?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 11:20 PM

She sighed. "Yeah...I suppose I should. And I guess I should go talk to Kev." She said, standing up.

Alex nodded. "Yeah. I think he went for a drink." He replied, sitting on the couch. "Pr*ck took out my stitches."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 11:24 PM

"Good things are worth fighting for, right?" Natalie laughed and smiled at Torie.

Sharp tilted his head, "He went for a drink. I guess I'll have to go drag him back up here. The first aid kit is in the bathroom." He said before leaving the suite.

Natalie walked out of the room with Torie just as Sharp was leaving. "Where's Luke headed off to?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 11:29 PM

Alex sighed and leaned against the couch. "Probably down to the bar where her fiancee is."

Torie sighed. "I'm going with him." She replied, heading after Sharp.

Alex looked at his blood stained shirt and sighed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 11:38 PM

Natalie looked at him, "I'm sorry about my brother. Did you need any help with your shoulder? You might feel better if we wrapped that up and got you a new shirt."
-
Kevin was sitting at the bar, beer mug in hand as he watched a soccer game on the TV behind the bar.

Sharp put a hand on his shoulder, "What do you think you're doing, Kevin? You're acting like a child, no wonder Victoria has to treat you like one."

"Children drink beer and watch sports in bars? Wow, I didn't know that. Kids sure are changing these days." Kevin replied sarcastically.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 11:43 PM

Alex nodded. "Yeah. I don't think I can wrap this on my own. How is my sister?"
~
Torie also walked into the bar, searching for Kevin.

<3