Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 09:29 PM

Kevin kicked Alex in the shin and pushed him away. "I'm a pr*ck? What, are you jealous you can't be with Torie or something? You really used to like her, I hear. Isn't that what you and Ryan fought about? Alex, even if you weren't her brother, she would still pick me over you. But, since you are her brother, I guess you had to settle for Heather. You never would have settled for Heather if you weren't related to her."

Kevin went to punch Alex in the face.
-
Natalie sighed and then followed, wanting to know what kind of mess her brother had gotten into.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 10:03 PM

Torie only saw Kevin punch Alex in the face. "Oh. So now you decide to fight." She replied, finding it oddly ironic. "And what the hell, Kev? You decide to fight my brother of all people."

Alex staggered back, clutching his jaw. "You @sshole!" He yelled, tackling Kevin.

"ALEX!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 10:08 PM

Kevin was primarily focused on getting Alex off him, as opposed to fighting back while he was pinned to the ground. He looked at Alex, "Torie's here, are you really going to keep fighting me?"

Natalie and Sharp were both quite surprised to see Kevin involved in this - especially Natalie, who knew Kevin had never willingly fought anyone.

Heather shrugged, "I tried to convince them to stop, but boys will be boys, I guess."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 10:11 PM

Torie grabbed Alex's hair, pulling him off Kevin. "Enough. Both of you. I don't care if you two have your differences. Get over them." She snapped, livid.

Janelle sighed. "Yes but you know this is such a turn on for you." She whispered to Heather. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 10:19 PM

"Torie, I love you babe, but you aren't my mother. Save the parenting for the baby." Kevin replied sourly. He was getting increasingly fed up with her telling him, an Ellingson, what to do. "And what was that little quip about me deciding to fight now? Did you want me to fight those guys earlier? It's a little different one-on-one than one versus 8 trained AR agents with weapons. Oh, and I'm fighting your brother because he's a d*ck and I honestly think I hate him." ((LoL))

Heather blushed and didn't reply. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 10:25 PM

Torie nodded and let go of Alex, pursing her lips together. "No. I'm just surprised you decided to fight, period. And honestly, trained agents are a hell of a lot easier to fight than people who don't know what the hell they are doing. And no, of course I didn't. But of all people to fight, I would think it would be the ones who are trying to take your fiancee and unborn child!" She replied, annoyed. "But you know what. You're right. I'm not your mother. Have fun." She added, before walking into the suite.

In her head, if Kevin wanted to fight, why should she care? And if he wanted a drink, why should she care? And if he wanted to marry her, why should she care?

Janelle smacked her forehead.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 10:30 PM

"Torie, wait..." Kevin called after her, and then sighed when she had gone back to the room.

Sharp followed Torie.

Nat shook her head at her brother, "Wow, Kevin. Really. Just... wow." And then she followed as well.

Kevin rolled his eyes, "Great, now I definitely look like the bad guy. And now I definitely need a drink." He took a few steps in the direction of the elevator, but Heather blocked his way, arms crossed. "Move."

"Nope, sorry, the fight isn't over until Alex says it is." Heather stuck her tongue out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Torie grabbed the first thing she could find, a vase, and threw it against the wall. She yelled in frustration before trying to take deep breaths. She could feel her frustration level raising above where it should be for her and the baby.
~
Alex held his shoulder. "Let the coward go." He said, sitting up against the wall.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 10:43 PM

Natalie and Sharp heard it. Nat frowned, "She's really upset."

"Honestly... I think she's being a little too sensitive. Playing Devil's advocate here, but no man likes to be treated like a child." Luke replied. "I understand that she's upset Kevin would fight Alex and not those AR men, but a moment ago she did say she was just happy he was safe. With all the talk about Ryan, her ex-boyfriend who WOULD have stood up for her, I think it's getting to her a bit."

Natalie sighed, "I'm going to go talk to her." She walked over to the door and knocked.
-
Heather didn't move right away, prompted Kevin to commandingly repeat, "I said move."

She shook her head and moved over to Alex, looking at his shoulder, "Are you okay, or are we going to have to go to the hospital again?"

Kevin started walking away toward the elevator.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 10:49 PM

Torie was now sitting on the bed, playing with one of her knives to relax. xD "Who is it?"
~
Alex shook his head. "I should be fine. But I should probably talk with Tor."

<3