Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 08:23 PM

"Alex, don't, you're going to hurt yourself." Heather said, holding him back. She turned to Kevin, "He will later. For sure after we get back. God, between all of us, we've been in the hospital for the last 3 days or so. Let's stay healthy at least until we get back."

Kevin sighed, "Whatever. I probably won't want to fight by then. I'm going back to my room I guess."
-
"Your parents are good at finding out information, but even so..." Luke laughed, "It's fine. All you owe me is maybe... maybe not being a b*tch to me anymore."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-30-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 08:33 PM

Janelle breathed a sigh of relief. "Why don't you just order one drink and have them deliver it to your room. Then you aren't tempted."

Alex clenched his jaw, as he really wanted to punch Kevin.
~
Torie laughed as well. "Deal." She replied, standing up. "Well, I guess I will leave so you two can patch things up." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 08:37 PM

"If Torie even let's me do that." Kevin replied, before looking at Alex again, "What's wrong with you? You look p*ssed. Did you want to fight, because we don't have to listen to what these two girls say."
-
Natalie, who was standing in the little kitchen, looked over at Luke and then away. "I'm glad he's okay, but I'm still upset... you broke up with me, Luke. You can't just pretend things can go right back to the way they were."

Luke whispered to Torie, "This might take a while."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 08:43 PM

"Only if you're not gonna be a p*ssy about it." He replied.

Janelle looked at the both of them. "Don't make me get Torie." xD
~
Torie rubbed his shoulder before turning back to Natalie. "No, you're right. But... how does the saying go...the things worth most in life do not come easy. They are always worth fighting for....or something like that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 08:49 PM

Natalie shrugged, "I know, but he hurt my feelings..."

"Give me another chance, Natalie."

"I told you I love you, and you told me not to say things like that." Natalie folded her arms. "Do you not love me?"

"Natalie, we're not even dating... Not every relationship has to be as fast as Victoria and Kevin's. I think we should take our time." Luke replied.
-
Kevin shoved Alex's sore arm, "I'm more concerned about you acting like a baby because you're already wounded."

Heather pulled Alex back, "I want you to fight him, Alex, but I you were right earlier. You're too hurt for this."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 08:58 PM

Torie felt a little bit in the middle of this argument. She looked between Natalie and Sharp. "He is right, Nat. Kevin and I were only dating two months. Now I'm pregnant and we are getting married. That is one of the reasons why the wedding is in a year. But you both need to communicate. Nat, if you want to be more than just dating, you need to tell Luke. And Luke, getting involved with someone is not always as scary as we make things out to be."
~
Alex winced as his stitches broke. He then used his better hand to punch Kevin in the stomach. "I'm fine, Heather." He replied, through gritted teeth.

"Sh*t..." Janelle mumbled, running to get Torie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 09:05 PM

"Luke, I want us to be an official couple. Having fun together is great and all, but I want a little commitment. I want to be able to hug you and kiss you and think, 'That's my boyfriend'."

Sharp sighed. Torie was right, he was quite scared about being romantically involved with someone to that extent. "Okay. But I want to take things slow..."

"Sure, whatever you want."
-
Kevin clutched his stomach in pain, letting out a groan. "Okay, well, I think that's enough fighting... that hurt."

Heather didn't want to see Alex getting hurt. "Alex... Janelle's going to get Torie. You should probably stop. I think the stitches came out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 09:10 PM

Torie smiled. "Good. Glad that is settled. Now I would tell you to kiss and make up but...I don't know if I want to be in the room when that happens." She giggled.

Janelle came running into the suite, looking quite upset.

"What now?" Torie asked, sighing.

"Uh...Alex and Kevin are fighting." She replied.
~
Alex laughed. "See Heather. I told you it wouldn't take more than one punch and then he would wimp out." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 09:18 PM

"Kevin doesn't fight." Natalie and Sharp both said simultaneously. XD
-
"I guess you were right. Not much of a fight after all."

"I'm not wimping out. And shut up, junkie, I don't need to listen to your comments." Kevin replied.

Heather's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? Junkie?"

"What? Truth hurts. You're a white trash junkie sl*t, and Alex is a woman beating, piece of sh*t who knocked up a girl and abandoned her." He was still clutching his stomach.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 09:21 PM

((lol))

Torie just stared at Janelle.

"No. I'm serious. Alex and Kevin are fighting." Janelle persisted.

"Alright. I'm coming." She said, walking out with Janelle.
~
Alex glared at Kevin before throwing a couple more punches right into his stomach. "She is not a junkie. I am not longer a woman beater. And you are still a god da.mn pr*ck." He yelled.

<3