Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 07:37 PM

"But I was just going to have one...!" He called after her.

"You know you can't have just one." Natalie said quietly, "You have a problem..."

"F*ck it. If I'm going to rehab soon, I should be able to enjoy a few more drinks." Kevin rolled his eyes. "At this rate, by the time I will be 2 or 3 months sober before I hit rehab." He started walking out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 07:59 PM

((sorry was talking with internet people))

Torie heard him storm out and sighed, shutting the door behind her. She quickly changed clothes and then sat on her bed, taking a minute to herself.
~
Alex stormed out after him. "What the hell!? Your pregnant fiancee just fought off 8 guys with weapons and you are going to go to a bar?"
~
Janelle looked at the ground.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 01-30-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 08:39 PM

"Yeah, I f*cking get it, Al. I'm an @sshole. I'm only going to have one drink. You don't understand. Heather, you know how it is, right? Not with alcohol, of course, but with drugs."

"Don't you dare. You don't know me." Heather, who had followed the boys out, replied.

"I mean addiction. You understand it more than they do. I really need to have a drink. I'm stressed out, and alcohol calms the nerves." Kevin said, before turning back to Alex.
-
Natalie was going to go see if she was okay, but didn't want to bug her if she didn't want to talk.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 08:46 PM

"It also allows you to sleep with your ex-fiancee. Twice. And then ask Torie to finish for her after my sister walks in on you two." Alex replied. "All I am trying to do is protect my sister. She doesn't always protect herself when it comes to the ones trusts."

Janelle shook her head. "Kevin, I don't think your an @sshole. I think you are trying to do the best you can with what you have. I think that you are stressed and angry. You aren't a fighter and we cannot blame you for that. But...I do think, no, I know, that you are using alcohol to curb these feelings. Heather does the same thing. Its a way to take yourself away from reality. My only question to you: What are running away from?"
~
Torie soon walked out of the room. "How's the arm, Luke?" She asked, sitting down.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 08:53 PM

"I don't like being compared to Ryan, okay? I realize the way I, for lack of a better word 'acquired' Victoria, wasn't exactly morally correct of me. I realize I stole her from Ryan. I realize she still f*cking loves him." He rolled his eyes. "I drink because it makes me not think about that."
-
"It's fine. Stings a little, but I told them not to bother with pain pills. I have some Advil." Luke shrugged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 09:00 PM

Janelle paused for a moment, thinking. "You're right. She probably does still love Ryan but you have to remember, we all have to remember that Torie chose you over Ryan." She looked over at Alex. "And whether or not we agree, we have to support that decision. But Kevin, I don't know know what kind of consequences she told you would happen if you came up here drunk but I do know that she does not bluff. I would hate to see something happen to you two."
~
Torie nodded. After a few seconds of silence, she hugged him tightly. "Thank you." She whispered. "I don't...I know that I would not have been able to fight all of them off."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 09:05 PM

"ALL I want is ONE drink. I'm not going to get drunk, I just want to have a beer and relax." Kevin replied, starting to get annoyed.

"Addicts don't ever have just a little. I'd know." Heather folded her arms. "Go back to your room, Kevin."

Kevin looked at them all, and then back up to the door. "Fine. I'll go back. Alex, are you still going to take me up on that fight?"
-
"It's my job, Torie." Luke said with a little smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 09:10 PM

Alex shrugged. "Sure. Where and when?" He asked, taking off his sling.

"No. No. NO." Janelle said, "We are not fighting. No." xD
~
Torie shook her head. "But that's the thing. It wasn't your job. You could have walked out of there but didn't. Even after I treated you like sh*t and threatened you. I owe you, Luke."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 09:14 PM

"Here and now?" Kevin asked, rolling up his sleeves, "Hey, think of it like you're doing this for Torie. It'll keep my mind off going to the bar."
-
"Seriously, Victoria, don't think that I owe you. Yes, I would saved you out of the goodness of your heart, but what do you think your parents would have done if they heard I walked out on you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 09:18 PM

Janelle looked at Heather for help. "What the hell guys!? I am sure this not what Torie would want you both to be doing."

Alex rolled up his own sleeves before seeing how much pain his arm was going to cause him. Apparently, a lot.
~
"But they wouldn't have known that, Luke. I would have told my parents that we had a difference of opinion and that I would be finding a new body guard. They may of had their suspicions but never any proof."

<3