Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 03:11 PM

"If Ryan's a violent brute, which we know you don't really believe but that's what your parents think, then Kevin's a weak coward." Heather replied. "You know, you should talk to Ryan. You two can still be friends, at the very least."
-
"If we're careful, I should be okay if we stay within the forest. We could go on a hike." Kyle said, starting to walk her to training.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 03:20 PM

Torie looked away. "And why would he want that? After everything that's happened...he probably hates me more than ever." She replied, feeling guilty.
~
The paramedic quickly stitched Sharp up.
~
"Sounds like fun. I haven't been out for just a walk in ages."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 03:45 PM

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you. He might be a little upset, maybe even angry, but I don't think he'd ever truly hate you. He probably misses being close to you. If he realizes that he can have the same deep relationship that he had with you before, minus the intimacy, I think he'd like that." Heather said. "Don't feel so guilty about it. You decided to say yes to Kevin, and sounding guilty about the pregnancy and the engagement makes it sound like you would rather be with Ryan."
-
Kevin, Nat, and Sharp all went back up to their room. Kevin called to switch them to a later flight, which unfortunately meant they would be back after 3AM.
-
"It's a date." He grinned and looked at his schedule. "I'm free anytime after 7PM. You?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 03:53 PM

Because I would. I love Kevin, yes, but...he has his flaws. Just like Ryan. But I have no choice. Being with Ryan means he will always be in danger from my father and the AR. I cannot take that chance. "I just feel guilty about the way things ended. That's all." She replied.

Alex rubbed her back.

"I'm going to go see if Kevin is having us still leave tonight or if we are leaving tomorrow." She said, standing up.

"No, sis. Stay here." Alex said, easing her back down onto the couch. "I'll go talk to him." xD
~
"I will meet you at the cafeteria at 7:15." She replied. "But now, I get to go have my @ss kicked."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 03:59 PM

"I'll go with him and make sure he doesn't do anything crazy." Heather said to Torie, "Stay here with Janelle."

And she followed Alex out.
-
Kyle laughed, "Haha, have fun. Can't wait." he then headed out in the other direction.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 04:05 PM

Janelle brought her over a glass of water. "Here." She said, sitting down next to her.

Torie took a sip and then set it back down.

Janelle sighed. "Why don't we go get some fresh air?"

"I think I am just going to take a shower." She mumbled. "Mind if I use your shower?"

Janelle shook her head. "No. Go ahead."
~
Alex opened the door to Kevin's suite. "You stupid son of a b*tch. How dare you just leave her like that." He snarled, heading straight for Kevin.
~
Ash shook her head and walked into training.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 04:11 PM

Natalie blinked, confused, "Um, no hello?"

Sharp just stood there. XD

Heather walked inside as well and shut the door behind them.

Kevin stepped back, hands in the air, "Woah, Al, calm down. Sharp was there - it's not like she was alone. He's paid protection."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 04:16 PM

Alex shook his head. "That is your f*cking financee and your unborn child that was surrounded by a group of armed men and you ran like a f*cking coward. If that had been you in that da.mn circle she would have run in after you without a second thought." He snarled, getting very close to Kevin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 04:19 PM

"I wouldn't have wanted her to get involved, and I doubt she would have wanted me to get involved. She would want me safe just as I would want her to be safe." Kevin said, trying to defend himself. He kept backing up until he was against the wall. "It didn't seem logical to get involved, considering I'm not a good fighter. I'd be useless, and I'd only get in her way."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 04:24 PM

"Do you think that she ever wanted Ryan to stick up for her? Do you think that she ever wanted Ryan to get hurt? Of course not! But he did because he loved her enough to risk his own life. That's what love is. Being more afraid to lose the one you love rather than yourself." He snarled. "If you honestly loved my sister, you would have had no problem fighting some of those guys."

<3