Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-28-2014, 04:30 PM

Kevin rubbed her back.

"Don't thank me. It's my job, and your father would have my head if anything happened to you." Luke reminded. "Someone has to keep you and that baby safe."

Kevin looked at the time, trying not to take what Luke said offensively, even though it had mad him feel like less of a man. Someone has to keep you and that baby safe... as though Kevin was useless. "Yeah... we aren't making that flight. Hey, Torie, did you tell Alex that you were safe? They must've heard about the attack over the PA and on the news."
-
Kyle nodded, "I'll consider it. Thanks for the advice... not like it'll help her want to date me, but it will be a nice gesture, and perhaps she and I can at least be friends... Just like me and you. I want us to be friends, Ash."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-28-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-29-2014, 12:04 AM

Torie shook her head. "No, I didn't. I better go back in and let them know." She kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you and Nat are safe." She added, before walking back into the hotel.
~
Ash shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. Haven't decided yet." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-29-2014, 07:37 AM

The hotel lobby was still full of police, who were currently questioning some of the people who had been at the lobby at the time of the attack.

"I'm glad she's safe though, Sharp, really. Thanks." Kevin said. "I..."

"You're not much of a fighter. I noticed. All the same, you don't have any weapons on you. You'd have to fight hand to hand, and you'd get your ass kicked. I had a gun, so it's a little less risky for me than it would have been for you. I'm sorry, when I said somebody has to protect her, I didn't mean for it to seem condescending toward you." Sharp explained. "and Torie did a lot of the fighting herself. She took out four, and I took out four. She's a tough girl."
-
Heather had her bags packed and near the door, still unsure however if they were leaving quite yet after this, and was watching the news in the living area with Janelle and Alex.
-
Kyle laughed, "I understand. And that's cool, we can take our friendship slow. For a girl as pretty, smart, and funny as you, I think I can wait a little while under the circumstances."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-29-2014, 09:36 AM

Torie walked around the police and over to the elevator. She clicked the arrow button up and waited for the elevator.

Soon, she was in the elevator and heading up to Alex's suite. She was soon knocking on the door.
~
Alex was pacing back and forth, unable to calm his nerves.
~
Ash raised a brow. "Now you sound like you're flirting." She teased, letting a small smile escape as she gently punched his arm.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-29-2014, 11:59 AM

Heather answered the door and grinned widely when she saw who it was. "TORIE! You're okay! Oh my God, you got blood on you."
-
"Maybe. Maybe not. I haven't decided yet." He replied, jokingly mocking what she said a moment ago.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-29-2014, 04:12 PM

Torie hadn't even noticed the blood. "Oh..must be from the other guys." She replied, still quite dazed.

Alex walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "But you are ok? And the baby?"

Torie nodded. "Both fine." She whispered, slowly collapsing into him.

"Let's go over to the couch." He whispered back, leading her over there and gently sitting her down.
~
Ash shook her head and laughed, speechless. "When is your next training?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-29-2014, 05:47 PM

"We were so worried. They had an announcement over the PA telling us that there was a fight downstairs in the lobby and not to leave our rooms, and then it was on the news... It was scary."

Heather still didn't look 100%... she had bags under her crystal blue eyes and dark circles around them and her skin still looked paler than usual. Although the pills were helping, as they simulated a very small dose of cocaine in order to trick her body into thinking it was getting high, it didn't change the fact that she hadn't gotten much sleep.
-
"An hour and 10 minutes." Kyle said, looking at his schedule and then at the clock. "What about you? You must be on a bit of a break if you came down here to eat."

Quinton was, indeed, flirting. However, the charm and kindness was a very well executed act. Much like how he acted around Ella's family, deep down, he wasn't a changed man - he had gotten the prescription meds from the AR nurse, but he wasn't taking them... Considering he was unsure he'd ever be able to convince Drayden, he wanted to at least have someone to 'cuddle' with at night, and if he couldn't have Dray, he'd settle for Ash.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-29-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-29-2014, 11:34 PM

Torie rubbed Heather's hands with her own. "Yes, it was. But thankfully there was only one casualty and everyone was else is either getting stitched up or going to the hospital." She replied. "We aren't going to be able to make our plane, so why don't you two get some rest."

Alex looked better than Heather, but he also had small bags under his eyes. Torie could also tell by the way he was clinging to her that he had been petrified of something happening to her.

"No. I'm fine, Sis. I'm fine...what do you need? I'm sure being in the attack wasn't great for your nerves and I know Kevin didn't do a da.mn thing to help." Alex replied, annoyed.
~
Ash nodded. "Only a 45. Not much time unfortunately." She replied, looking at her watch. "Which, speaking of the time, I do have to be going. Knife training. Fun."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 08:55 AM

"I guess it's a good thing you had your bodyguard then, so someone was there to help protect you. Too bad Kevin wasn't more like Ryan, because Ryan would have gladly stepped in the line of fire for you." Heather added. "As for the rest, I'm afraid to sleep."
-
"That sucks." Kyle sighed, "I can walk you there. Maybe next time we both have free time together, we can hang out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 12:43 PM

Torie hugged her knees, feeling uncomfortable when Ryan was mentioned. "Kevin had to protect himself as well. It doesn't do the child any good to have one of their parents dead." She mumbled.

Alex rubbed her back. "It's ok if you miss Ryan, Tor."

"I don't miss Ryan. He was a brute and violent." She replied, unconvincingly.
~
Ash nodded. "Sure. I would say maybe we can go outside the complex but you can't exactly go very far."

<3