Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-28-2014, 12:46 AM

"I'm fine, Victoria. Honestly. It stings a little, but nothing a few stitches won't fix." Indeed, the blood from his wound was seeping through the white shirt. He held it to add some more pressure. "Did you want to tell Kevin you're okay? I'll go outside and let the police know that the fight is over."
-
Victoria thought it was still possible, just a little more risky. He reminded Drayden, "We do have Ryan on our side, you know. He can lure her somewhere, and since we know Victoria is adamant on keeping some parts of her life away from this bodyguard - since she is always running off alone - she'll probably tell the bodyguard it's a simple meeting with an old friend, or something."
-
"She's not interested in me. She flat out said she could never be with me, because she wants to settle down and have a family, and with me being a wanted man... she didn't want that for her future." Quinton frowned. "Really, what woman would? I don't blame her."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-28-2014, 12:51 AM

Torie sighed and pushed his hand out of the way, ripping her shirt to create another bandage. She quickly tied it around his arm, tight enough to hopefully stop the bleeding but not tight enough to cut of circulation. "Promise that you will get medical help." She replied.
~
Drayden nodded. "True...but this may change her mind." She sighed. "I want to watch her a bit longer. See how she reacts after this."
~
Ash shrugged. "Guess you don't need me then."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2014, 12:56 AM

"Fine, I will." Sharp nodded, "Now go and make sure everyone know you're safe."

He turned and headed outside, hands in the air as there were guns pointed, "It's okay, I'm Victoria's bodyguard. She and I are fine. Seven are wounded or restrained, and one dead."
-
"But like I told you, we don't have too long... a few weeks, or maybe a month..." Victor said. "This is a setback, but Victoria's too stubborn to let something like this completely change her."
-
"That's not true, Ash. I don't need you for the purpose of making Dray jealous, but I do really want you at least as a friend."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2014, 01:01 AM

Torie walked over to the elevator and went up to her floor. She quickly knocked on her suite door. "Kev...Nat...it's me." She said, hoping they were ok.
~
"I know, I know. But even if Kevin goes into rehab, he would be an easy target there. He would be quite easy to take out of there."
~
Ash sighed. "Fine..." She replied, walking over and sitting down. "What did you and Dray talk about?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2014, 01:12 AM

Police had swarmed inside the lobby, and arrested any of the assailants that were not injured, and the ones that were, were taken out and brought to the hospital. Sharp also went to the hospital for his wound.

Kevin was sitting on the couch, biting his nails from nerves, eyes glued on the TV news report going on outside the building.

Natalie opened the door, still looking quite upset. She smiled widely and threw her arms around Torie, "Oh my God, you're okay!... Where's Luke? Is he alright too?"

Kevin stood up and looked incredibly relieved to see his fiancée. "Baby, I was so worried about you... you're not hurt, are you?"
-
"I suppose that's true. I just want to get things done sooner rather than later. The quicker Torie falls, the quicker the resistance will crumble down behind her."
-
Quinton sat beside her, "Not much. She's stressed out and wanted some time to be alone, but she didn't seem to mind my company. I told her I was on meds to balance my temperament, and she apologized for what Vic and Hawk did to me earlier... I'm sure you know what they did - everyone knew. Anyway, she said she had nothing to do with it, and told me that even though I've been pushy, that's not why she won't date me. She won't date me because, well, I already told you. Because I'm a wanted man and she wants a stable relationship post-AR, and she wants me to apologize to the people I've hurt..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2014, 01:19 AM

Torie hugged Natalie back. "Yeah, I'm fine. So, is the baby. And Luke went to inform the cops that everything was fine and hopefully off to get medical attention for a deep cut. I would like to go and see him."
~
Drayden nodded. "I know...I know...but we have a new threat that needs to be asset. I don't want any of us getting hurt or worse."
~
Ash nodded. "Yeah...apparently she is having a conference to explain what the hell is going on. Hopefully its nothing serious."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2014, 01:27 AM

Natalie put shoes and a coat on, as did Kevin. Natalie replied, "Let's go make sure Luke's okay then."

Kevin took Torie's hand and they walked back downstairs.

Sharp hadn't quite been taken yet, as some of the other wounded were of a higher priority as far as emergency services go, but he was sitting in the back of an ambulance getting looked at by the paramedics.
-
"End up like that one AR agent..." Victor said, looking at the screen just as they were bagging him up on a stretcher. "I don't want that either. Especially not to you, Hawk, or myself."
-
"She didn't tell me anything other than that it was an emergency, so we'll have to wait on finding out the details. Unless it's on the news?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2014, 01:31 AM

Torie squeezed his hand, glad he was safe. Once they walked outside, Torie immediately spotted Sharp. She slipped her other hand into Nat's, giving it a couple squeezes.
~
"Exactly. Let's not rush into this. Let's just take a step back and take an extra moment too dot our t's and cross our i's."
~
Ash nodded. "You should send her flowers. Or something. I don't know. Something fun."

((night))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-28-2014, 01:41 AM

Natalie hugged him, "Luke! Oh my God, that cut looks deep..." She said, looking at his exposed wound that they were currently cleaning.

"It'll be alright. Actually, I'm not sure I'll even have to go to the hospital. They might be able to fix me up here and now." Luke replied and then turned to the paramedic, "If you could that would be great, thank you." He turned back to Natalie, Kevin, and Victoria and said, "I was just doing my job. Things like this happen sometimes. More importantly, the three of you are all perfectly fine."

"I'm sorry I wasn't any help... I just didn't want to get in the way. I tend to cause more harm than good in these situations." Kevin said quietly.

Natalie wanted to rat her brother out for being a coward, but with him comforting her, and knowing how challenging it is for him to not have had a drink in the last few days considering the mess it was at times... she decided to give him a break and not call him out. She kissed Luke's cheek, "You said it was your job to protect us, so does that mean you aren't going to quit?"

Sharp thought for a moment, "It was be unfair of me to run away from this job when you're all in danger like that. If I wasn't around today... Torie, I told you that you aren't safe alone, and I'm not sure you would be able to take on all those men by yourself."
-
"Cross our T's and dot our I's, you mean. You got it backwards." Victor laughed, glad for the slight ease up on tension her mistake caused. "Whatever you think is best, is best. You're the leader for a reason, Dray, and I'm not about to question you."
-
"Who, Drayden? Or the people I need to apologize to - aka, both my ex Heather and... and Ella."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-28-2014 at 07:45 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-28-2014, 10:14 AM

Torie hung her head. "Yeah...I know you did and you were right, Luke." She replied, leaning against Kevin. "And..and thank you, for sticking by me. I hope that I could have taken those guys but with the baby...I don't know if we both would have came out." She watched as one the young boy who she had cut the back of the legs came out, screaming in pain. She cringed and buried her face into Kevin, trying to block it out.
~
Drayden chuckled as well. "Thanks, Vic. That means a lot." She replied, standing up. "Let me know when we have more information." She added, before walking out and going to her room.
~
"Well, Drayden for sure and I guess if you want to send it to the other two."

<3