Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-27-2014, 01:02 AM

"It's not the time for 'I told you so's', Torie." Sharp whispered back. He said the one he believed was the leader, "Broad daylight, middle of the hotel lobby... That's awfully bold, even for the AR."

Luke pulled out his knife as well, with his other hand on his gun. He didn't like that they were surrounded, as it was not ideal to protect Torie like this.

Natalie and Kevin had came down to the lobby to see if Torie and Luke were still in the building. They saw the two of them surrounded by the AR men. Natalie put a hand over her mouth. "Oh my God, Kevin, we have to help them!"

"Are you kidding, Nat!? We'll get ourselves killed!"

Natalie looked at him, annoyed, "Honestly, Kevin, that's your pregnant fiancée and you're worried about yourself getting hurt?"

"No! it's not like that. I'm sure they'll be fine. Luke's there." Kevin was frantically pushing the button to call the elevator back down.
-
Kyle frowned and sat down, scratching his head as he thought to himself.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-27-2014, 01:09 AM

"Foreign country, strong AR presence, walking around by herself. Pretty stupid for the resistance leader." He replied. "Besides, I'm sure Victoria wouldn't want innocent people to get hurt and with your little friend's gun...if he doesn't hit his target, who will he hit." He smirked when he saw Natalie and Kevin. "Oh look. More of your friends."

Torie looked up to Kevin and Natalie at the elevator, and the two of the guys turning. They started to walk towards Nat and Kev.

"Sharp...they are walking towards Kev and Nat." Torie said, fighting the urge to attack.
~
Drayden walked back into the commanding room. "Alright, what is the situation?" She asked.

Hawk pulled up the hotel security camera's in Dublin. "Apparently a rogue operation is taking place in a hotel in Dublin. In the middle of that circle is Victoria and an unknown male."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 01:22 AM

"Come on, come on elevator..." Kevin said, extremely impatient.

Natalie tapped his shoulder, staring at the men walking toward them. "Uh, Kev... They're walking toward us."

Luke was also resisting the urge to attack. With two men near Kevin and Nat, and the other six still surrounding them, he didn't want to do anything too risky. If he attacked the men around himself and Torie, the other two might hurt Nat or Kevin, but if he shot the two men going after the Ellingson siblings, the men around them would certainly attack him and Victoria. It wasn't a good time to attack. "You can't just kill us here. Leave her friends alone, and I will cooperate with whatever your plan is. Victoria and I will go with you."

Kevin was in a state on panic by now, as was Natalie. The elevator was still a few floors away from arriving.
-
"Kevin Ellingson and his sister, Natalie, are also there. They're currently being approached by two of the men." Victor added.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-27-2014, 01:34 AM

The guy smiled, devilishly.

Torie wasn't as willing to cooperate, and she needed to stall long enough for the elevator to get down to ground level. "Hey, you two morons. You came for me. Leave them alone." She yelled.

The two, slightly surprised, turned to look at Victoria.

"Yeah, I'm speaking to you two imbeciles. Oh, sorry. That may be too high of vocabulary word for you to understand. I just called you a moron, stupid, incompetent-Oh, there I go again. Using a larger dictionary than what you are used to."

One of the guys just stared at her.

"You know. I am fully aware of what you are calling us." The other guy replied, turning away from Natalie and Kevin to start walking towards Torie.

"Oh do you. See, I thought all of your books just had pictures whereas mine had words." She replied, controlling her breathing. Come on, come on elevator.

"Agent 305, what are you doing?" The leader snapped.

"She just called me an imbecile and incompetent, sir. What am I suppose to do?"

"Ignore her. Like the rest of us."
~
"What the hell do these people think they are doing?" Drayden replied, shocked. "Hawk, get a line patched through the head of Ireland AR."

"Of course." Hawk replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 01:43 AM

The elevator finally arrived and Kevin and Natalie got in and hastily shut the door and went up to their floor.

Sharp was still looking for the right opportunity to take them out. It was still far too risky to attack when he simply couldn't watch all 8 men at once. Attacking now meant leaving Tories open. Even if he could handle a few men at once, unlike how it seemed in the movies whenever the protagonist was outnumbered, the other men would not just stand around. They would attack Victoria, and he couldn't allow her hurt. He growled, "We were trying to catch a plane, you know. We're on our way back to America."
-
The Irish AR leader was a man named Porter. "Aye?" He answered the phone call, seeing it was from another AR group. He and a few of his comrades were watching the events on their own screen.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-27-2014, 01:49 AM

"Looks like you may be missing that plane." The leader replied, as he shook his head. He waved his hand in, motioning for everyone to move in.

Torie sighed, as she really, really did not want to fight. "Sharp..." She whispered, watching the men move in. "I am really trying not to attack her but...I don't think we have any other option. I can keep them busy while you take a couple down. Not the best idea but its the only option." She said, now holding her knife tightly.
~
"This is Agent 2 calling to find out the what the hell is going on over there." Drayden said, trying not to yell.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 01:56 AM

Luke sighed. "Fine. Just try not to get yourself hurt."

He swiftly grabbed one of them around the neck, pulling back and putting the knife again his throat, his other hand pointing the gun out at the others, as though he was using the first man as a human shield. He yelled, "HIDE. RUN. COVER!" In the hopes the people around would get out of here. He took aim and started trying to shoot the men down, one by one.
-
"The attack at the hotel? Agent 1 gave us clearance last week for this." Porter replied. "The bodyguard is a set back, but..." his voice trailed off as he became incredibly interested in what was going on.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-27-2014, 02:05 AM

Torie rolled out of the way as people started to scream and run for cover. Three men chased her, leaving 5 for Sharp.

Two were quickly hit in the shoulders, immediately going down on the count.

The one in Sharp's grasp stayed deadly still with the knife placed on his neck.

The leader, holding a long blade, and the other one, holding a club, had ducked for cover, waiting until Sharp ran out of bullets.

As Torie came up, she quickly found the weaker opponent of the three and quickly attacked him. She slid the knife across the back of knees, taking out the ACL and other important ligaments.

She then stood up to face the other two.
~
"Of course he did." She replied, sounding annoyed. She also stopped talking to watch was happening.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-27-2014, 02:14 AM

Sharp wasn't dumb enough to shoot until her ran out. As soon as he had hit the two, he noticed the others had ducked out of the way and put his gun back in his pocket before knifing the one he had been holding in the side. He waited for the other two to come out, "Not running scared, are ya?"

Heather woke up when she thought she heard a noise. There was an announcement over the PA telling everyone to lock their doors and stay inside their rooms until further notice, and to not under any circumstance, go to the lobby.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-27-2014, 02:23 AM

The leader chuckled. "Takes a lot more than a couple bullets to scare us off." He replied, taking a smaller knife and throwing at Sharp.

Torie looked at her other two attackers. "Boys, you have two choices. One, run out of here. I will not chase you. Or two, fight and get hurt. Your decision." She replied, looking at the boy on the ground. He couldn't have been more than 15 and he was squirming in pain. She sighed. "Please, don't make me hurt you."

One of laughed. "Please, foxy. Don't count us out just yet." He said, running at her with a knife. She hit him in the chest with the handle of the knife, causing him to stop breathing for just a second but enough for him to continue to struggle. She gently guided him to the floor. "Breathe. Just breathe, ok." She said, quickly turning to the other guy.

He held a stick in his hand, about 5 inches long, and circled her.

Torie mimicked this motion, waiting for him to strike.

Alex jumped up as well. "What the hell.." He mumbled, not awake.

<3