Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-26-2014, 09:33 PM

"Becoming more like David Rice is not always a bad thing. He might be a bad guy, but he's intelligent, determined, and a fighter. In that sense, you've always had things in common with him.... Just don't lose your caring side. Be the light to his dark... Now, Torie, give me one good reason why I should stay, you have until the elevator reaches the first floor." Luke replied, "Because anything I can do, a replacement can do just as well."
-
Quinton realized she was alone and walked over, sitting next to her, "That's odd. You're almost never alone."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-26-2014, 09:43 PM

"Because that is where you are wrong. A replacement cannot do anything just as well as you. Because you are not afraid to tell me when I am being a b*tch or stubborn or anything. Because..." She sighed, trying to find the right words. "Because when push comes to shove, I trust you. I trust you more than I care to admit because trust scares me. I know I scr*wed up and because of that now Natalie is up in that suite crying because she also cares more about you than she cares to admit. Because my actions did not effect my own life but the lives of others. And...and sometimes I forget that." She slid down the wall. "And honestly, I don't know if there is even a good reason for you to come back to be my bodyguard."
~
Drayden looked up. "Hey, Quinton." She replied, sounding exhausted. Her hair was in a messy bun and rings were dark under her eyes. "I've been surrounded by more people than I care in the past 48 hours. I just needed a minute to breathe."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM

Luke didn't know what to say. On one hand, the idea of being at his apartment, free of dealing with all these people felt so... relieving. On the other hand, he didn't want to be leaving Victoria and Natalie so upset. He sighed, "I suppose, since we all have to take the same flight anyway, I'll have plenty of time to consider it..."
-
"Call me Kyle." He responded. "It's always good to take a moment for yourself, especially a woman as busy as yourself... If you ever need any help, I'm always here for you. I know you don't like me much, but I thought I'd extend the offer anyway."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-26-2014, 10:04 PM

She nodded and stood up as they reached the main floor. "But why break up with Natalie?" She asked, walking out with him.

The main floor was busy as usual, with lots of people running about. There was a small group of eight guys standing by the door. A couple of them were staring at the elevator and nodded to the others when Torie and Sharp walked out.
~
Drayden smiled. "Thank you, Kyle." She replied. "And it's not that I don't like you. I just don't want you to waste your time chasing a girl who isn't interested. And..what Hawk and Vic did...that was not my idea. I'm...I am sorry about that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-26-2014, 10:17 PM

"If I break up with her now, I avoid breaking her heart later, when things get too serious." Sharp replied. He always glanced around any room they entered, to see it people were watching them. He noticed the group of men near the door. He said quietly, "I know I said I quit, but right now I'm going to say this because I want you safe. We're being watched. I don't want you to look, but there is a group of men waiting at the door."
-
"It's... Well, I was going to say it's fine, but it's really not. It kind of sucked to be so humiliated... But they're @ssholes. I should have known you weren't involved." Kyle replied, "And I'm sorry for everything I've done. I have some sort of narcissistic disorder, so I'm on pills for that now. Hopefully I won't be as much as a d*ck anymore."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-26-2014, 10:26 PM

Torie saw them. "Yeah, I see them." She whispered back. "But if I walk towards the elevator now, they will just chase. Out here is better. More room and if they do attack, panic will ensue which may possibly create just enough of a distraction for us to get away." She stopped and bent down to tighten her shoe. In the process, she slipped a knife from inside her shoe into her hand.

A couple of the guys start to walk towards them, each of them carrying something in their hands.

Torie straightened up. "Watch for knives. It's a common weapon in these parts."
~
Drayden laughed. "They aren't @ssholes. They...ok, they have their moments but they always mean well. Victor, Hawk, and myself, we've been a team since day one. We've always looked out for each other." She replied, "But, honestly, Kyle, while you may be a little too pushy on me. It's not the reason why I won't date you. I think you have a lot more people that you need to say sorry to."

((ok, going now. be back in an hour, hopefully sooner))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-26-2014, 10:34 PM

Sharp had a switchblade in one pocket and a gun in the other. He made sure the gun handle could be seen, almost like a warning in case they tried anything stupid. He stood in front of Torie and said quietly to the men, "I suggest you show what's in your hands, right now."
-
"Why won't you date me then? And who else do I have to say sorry to?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-26-2014, 11:33 PM

One of the guys smirked. "Hey man. We just want to talk to the little foxy behind you." He replied, quite cocky.

A couple of the guys chuckled behind him.

"Yeah, man. No need to get hasty with the weapons." Another guy said, as all of them continued to walk towards them.

Torie stayed behind Sharp, trying not to do something stupid. xD She flipped her knife out and braced herself. She looked behind her and saw two more walking towards them. "Sharp, got two behind us." She said, turning her back to his.
~
Drayden looked down at her paperwork. "Because of why you are here. Because of the things you have done. Medication or not, that's not the type of guy I want to be with." She looked at her left hand and played with her ring, which she had now put on her index finger. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it, sighing. "I'm sorry, Kyle. I have to go now. If you need anything, let me know. Thanks for talking with me." She added, gathering all of her papers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-26-2014, 11:38 PM

"Firstly, you're not allowed to speak to the girl. Secondly, I'm not putting my weapons away because I don't know what your intentions are. Finally, who the f*ck are you people? You're in a public place. Why are you bothering us, really?"
-
"No problem, but... Dray? What can I do to change your mind? What can I do for you to give me a chance?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-26-2014, 11:50 PM

The first guy laughed. "Who do you think we are with?" He asked, flipping out a knife.

Torie's eyes narrowed as the rest took it as a cue to reveal their weapons: knives, small sticks, and one had a small club.

"They're with the AR, Sharp." Torie said, her eyes jumping between targets.

"Ahh...The girl does have a brain. We've heard that she's intelligent and hard to get to but this was pretty da.mn easy. Hell, she would take walks by herself, walk off in fits of rage...for someone with a target on her back, she certainly acts like an idiot."

"Ok...maybe you were right about that." She said to Sharp. xD
~
"To be honest Kyle, I don't know if there is anything you can do. I want a life after the AR. I want to have a family and, if you were to be in that reality, you couldn't be a wanted man. Maybe start with that and possibly asking forgiveness from the ones you've hurt. Or at least apologizing." She replied, giving him a small smile. "But I have to go. Talk to you later." She added, before walking off.

<3