Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 03:51 PM

"I told him to try and make you lose your willpower for the resistance. I told him to break you. How he did it was his choice. However, as I've told you before, I tried to stop him. He didn't listen."
-
Heather raised a brow, "Something about Torie?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-23-2014, 03:53 PM

"Well, just so we're clear. You didn't break me. You p*ssed me off." She snarled before hanging up. She at least had something, but not an actual confession. She sat down on one of the chairs and watched the snow fall in Dublin.
~
"Baby, just don't worry about it, ok."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 03:59 PM

David turned to Rachel, "Victoria called me, and it did not go well."
-
Kevin walked outside when he saw Torie wasn't on the phone anymore. He wrapped his arms around her, "You okay?"
-
"What are you hiding?" Heather asked, wondering what was so awful he couldn't tell her. "Why won't you tell me?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 04:02 PM

"Apparently. What did she want?" Rachel asked.
~
Torie leaned against him, still fuming. "I will be." She replied.
~
Alex sighed. "Heather, it's nothing, ok. I just don't want to talk about it."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 04:08 PM

"It seemed as though she was trying to get me to admit to killing Amon. She started demanding answers about him, his death, and whether or not the video was my idea."
-
Kevin kissed her cheek, "Not a good chat with your dad?"
-
Heather frowned, "Okay... But you're not going to fight Kevin right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 04:13 PM

She sighed. "I don't know why she is acting like this. What did you tell her?"
~
Torie shook her head. "He is not allowed around our child without us there. Nor is my mother."
~
"I don't know, Love."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 04:24 PM

"That Amon was dead, and that yes, the idea to emotionally break her was mine." David replied.
-
"Don't you think that's a little harsh?"
-
"Torie would be really mad at you if you did..." Heather said. "If you ever fight him, make sure he hits first. If you hit him first, he could run back to Torie, unharmed, and say it was an unprovoked assault."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 11:40 PM

"That probably wasn't the best idea." Rachel replied. "You probably should have just said that the entire idea was Amon's."
~
"No. I think that is actually quite nice." She replied, staring straight ahead and her jaw clenched.
~
Alex kissed her cheek. "Thanks for the idea." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-24-2014, 12:01 AM

"There's no point in lying to her, Rachel. Trust me, she already knew. She's not stupid, and neither am I." David replied. "I know how she thinks. She's my daughter, and she's is more like me than she realizes."
-
"I know you don't like them much, but... what did your father say exactly to make you this upset with them?" Kevin raised a brow.

Sharp was standing in the doorway, letting the cold air in but not really caring. Kevin had accidentally forgot to shut it, so he had heard everything Kevin and Torie had just been talking about. "I don't know what her father said to him, but what I've told her about him and her mother, would be enough for me to incline to agree. Letting them see the baby at all is far too nice for those two."

"What you told her?"

"That they're coldblooded murderers."

Kevin looked shocked, "W-What? How do you know-"

"I was there for one of the murders." Sharp said, not wanting to get into details with Kevin. "I watched them. They were both so... heartless, cold, dark... evil. The way they spoke, the actions they both did themselves and ordered me to do..."

"I can't believe that. They're maybe not the nicest people, but I can't see them killing anyone. David's a successful man, and Rachel seems to really care for her daughter."

"Oh, she cares about Victoria. That's why she was so cold to the man they murdered, as he had tried to hurt her daughter. She loves her daughter so much, that she would kill for her, without hesitation."
-
"No problem. He's not going to outsmart my man." Heather laughed, hugging him.

Soon, Heather was allowed to leave, and they headed back to the hotel to pack.

((Join the High School Hell RP when you have time. I won't be on too much tomorrow, I don't think. I'm gone to Toronto from 9-5 (not including the commute, which since it's Toronto, is totally unpredictable) for the Interior Design Show.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-24-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-24-2014, 02:21 AM

"I believe she realizes that and she hates herself for that reason." Rachel replied, gently. "I think that is why she avoids you at all costs."
~
Torie glared at him while she stood up. "You had no right to tell Kevin that. If he had needed to know I would have told him. You know what my father is capable of and my child needed at least one parent that was safe from his wrath. Now that Kevin knows, knows what my father is capable of, he isn't even safe." She smacked him. "You stupid imbecile. Do not forget that I know all the details, that I know everything about what happened to Amon and his daughter, and I will not hesitate to tell my father. Don't you ever put my family in danger again."
~
Alex also refilled his pain meds, as he was going through them like candy.

((I should be joining in the next couple of days. Sunday at the latest, hopefully. And that's cool. I won't be on much tomorrow either nor Saturday. But have fun at the Interior Design show. ))

<3