Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 02:47 PM

"Perhaps Amon was upset he was fired and took it out on his daughter. How am I supposed to know? Yes, I happened to be the one to find her like that, but she wasn't willing to talk." He paused and then asked, "What are you trying to get at, Victoria? How would I know what happened to those people?"
-
"Nothing important..." Heather mumbled. "Just that I'm probably going to go back to the drugs as soon as we get back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-23-2014, 02:51 PM

Torie shook her head, not that he could see that anyways. "I don't know, Dad...it's just the way that...just the tone you used...I don't know. Call it a gut feeling." She replied.
~
"And why do you think that?" He asked softly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 02:56 PM

"A gut feeling? At what?" David was starting to get annoyed. "You don't believe I killed those people, do you? Just because Mary had an unfortunate accident, it does not make me a murderer."
-
"They're just too... available." Heather shrugged.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 03:05 PM

"You used to beat her, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you did have a hand in her murder and you were there. When I would stay at your house, I would watch helplessly as you hit your staff, your wife, and your son. Why you never laid a hand on me, I don't know. But I wouldn't put it past you, even tho I don't want to believe you would." Torie said, her voice breaking. "Just tell me the truth. With what Amon did to me, what you would have had done to me...if he is still out there, I would want to find him. I want answers."
~
"What can I do to fix that?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 03:12 PM

"Good luck finding those answers, because he's dead." David replied, coldly, admitting not to killing Amon, but to knowing he was no longer alive.
-
"I don't know. Help me get rid of my stash at home, and then don't give me any money. Even if I say that I want to buy clothes or something, don't give me any money unless you're with me, at a store, buying something."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 03:15 PM

Torie gasped. "Why? How?" She asked.
~
Alex nodded. "Of course, love. Anything to help you." He said, kissing her cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 03:21 PM

"Victoria. Why? Because he was an awful man. How? I'm not getting involved in answering that question to you, even if I did know the answer." David replied.
-
Heather wrapped her arms around him. "Keep an eye on me, okay? Don't let me go back to all that."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 03:30 PM

"He made me believe my friends were dead! He made me think that Ryan was dead!" She yelled at him. "I deserved a f*cking answer!"
~
He hugged her, tightly. "I will. I promise I will not let you go back to all of this." He whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 03:37 PM

"What did you want to ask him, Victoria? Why'd he do it? It was his idea on how to ruin you. Everything worked out for the best though, darling. If he hadn't have done that, you would still be with the low-class, poor, brutish piece of trash you call Ryan. You only started with Kevin because you thought Ryan was dead."
-
Heather used Alex to help her stand up, "So why did you get so mad at Kevin? What did he say to make you pin him against a wall and hurt his shoulder?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 03:44 PM

"Ryan is not trash or is he a brute. He loved me for who I was, which more than I can what you and Mom love me for." She snapped. "And actually, what I want to ask him is did you tell him to do it or did he show me that video on his own will power? Because you would do anything to protect this da.mn Program of yours."
~
"Don't worry about it, love." He said, supporting her.

<3