Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 01:59 PM

"I know it doesn't, Torie, but I can't erase the past." Sharp replied. "Most of the time I didn't know that the information I was gathering on David's target's was going to be used to murder them. For the few that I did, and for Amon... I was only doing my job. I do feel very guilty about Anna. It haunts me every night."
-
Kevin was surprised by the lack of any emotion. He thought she'd at least be happy for him. Kevin had come into work drunk the other week, and he came into work hungover quite often. "Uh, okay. Thanks, Shelly. I'll see you then."
-
A nurse came in and administered Heather's drugs before asking, "Anything else you called me in for?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-23-2014, 02:17 PM

"It should. What you did to that poor girl was uncalled for and....cruel." She shook her head. "I'm calling my father." She added, before standing up.
~
"Yes. Happy new year, Kevin...and I am glad you are getting help." She added, before hanging up.
~
"Yes, I would like for Heather to begin to be discharged. We have a plan to catch tonight."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 02:21 PM

"Victoria, whatever you do, don't tell him anything that I told you." Sharp said, with genuine fear in his eyes.

Kevin put his phone in his pocket and walked out into the living room.
-
"Of course, sir. I'll make sure her prescription is ready and have the doctor do a final check up." The nurse replied, and then walked out of the room. She paged the doctor to go and check on Ms. Davis.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 02:30 PM

Torie paused. As much as she was angry with him and as much as she believed he should pay for what he did, that was not her call. "Sharp, I am not your judge, jury, and executioner. He won't know." She replied, before walking out to the balcony. She then picked up her phone and called her father.
~
Alex nodded and they waited for Kramer.

About 20 minutes later, Kramer came in. "Miss Davis, how are we feeling today?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 02:34 PM

Sharp sighed, incredibly relieved.

Kevin sat beside him, "Who's Torie calling?"

"Her father." He quickly replied. "I don't know why."
-
David picked up his cellphone. He saw who it was on caller ID. "Victoria, sweetie. What is it you're calling for?"
-
"Better." She replied. "I had nightmares, but I think they're unrelated to my detox. I'm don't feel on the verge of passing out though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 02:42 PM

"Well, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and then, something has been puzzling me for a bit now and I was wondering if you could clarify it." She replied, putting him on speaker and starting a tape recorder. O.o
~
Kramer nodded. "That is definitely a good sign. I am going to go ahead and release you, with some medication to help. You should be out of here in the next hour or so."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 02:46 PM

"What is puzzling you, Victoria?"
-
"Thank you so much." Heather smiled.

"Why are you going through this, Heather? You know when you get home you're going to go right back to the drugs. You still have some pot and some pills left at home, and you know Patrick is always there to sell whatever you want to you." The voice in her head said.

Heather let out a little sigh, annoyed the voice wasn't gone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 02:58 PM

"...When the detectives came and talked to Alex and I, they showed us a picture of Amon and his daughter. At the time, I didn't think anything of us but when they showed us more pictures of people missing, I remember you said that Amon was taken care of. What did you mean by that?"
~
Kramer nodded. "I will be back with your discharge papers soon." He said, leaving.

Alex rubbed her cheek. "You ok?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 03:02 PM

"I fired him." David lied. "And you shouldn't believe a word those two said. They've been harassing your mother and I. They'd do anything to see me in jail, including lie to you."
-
"The voice in my head isn't gone." Heather replied. "But I guess I'm not fully better, so hopefully it will go away soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 03:35 PM

"Then why is his daughter in the Program under suspicious reasons? She just happened to come by the Program, cut and bruised, the same day her father went missing?" Torie countered. "I've read the police report."
~
"And what is the voice saying?"

((sorry sister called))

<3