Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-23-2014, 01:10 AM

"You don't think I'm a bad person... right?" Kevin asked spontaneously. "If anyone has reason to think I'm a sh*tty human being, it would be you."
-
David laughed, "That's alright, honey, I simply thought I would ask so that preparations could start being made, if you wanted to have the wedding in the next few months."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-23-2014, 01:14 AM

"Of course I don't think you are a bad person. You've made some mistakes, and while those mistakes caused a lot of pain...you feel bad for it and I know it won't happen again. I love you, Kevin, and that's all that...matters...to me." She replied, slowly drifting off to sleep.
~
"I will sit down and start to think about it. I would rather it be small, only a 50 to 100 guests. No need to go all out again."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 01:22 AM

Kevin sat there for a while, just listening to Torie breathing. She seemed so peaceful, he didn't want to disturb her, but he got up anyway. He still wanted to celebrate New Years.

He ordered a pizza, had room service bring up some snacks and some non-alcoholic champagne, and celebrated New Year's with his little sister and Luke. He wasn't sure if Tories was going to come out and celebrate, but if she didn't wake on her own, he was going to let her get some well needed rest.
-
"Of course. But everything we do have will be only the best for you, my love." David kissed her cheek. "Now, I have to make those phone calls. I will be back later." He walked up to his office.
-
Heather woke up every once and a while with night terrors. More like the one she had had before, with Kyle in them. Sometimes he would offer her drugs, other times he'd kill Alex, or Janelle, Torie, or even Heather herself. Every time she woke up she'd scream and squeeze Alex's hand to make sure he was there.

((You can skip to the next day if you wish. I'm going to bed.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 01:29 AM

((kk))

Torie didn't wake up. She was quite exhausted and slept through new years.
~
Rachel smiled. "Of course. I love you." She replied, before walking into the sitting area.
~
Alex woke up with her every time. He would play with her hair and kiss her until she fell back asleep.

Next Day:

Torie woke up quite early. She kissed Kevin before getting up and walking into the living room. She felt better than she had in days, actually getting some rest and sleep always helped when she was stressed. She ordered breakfast and some hot cocoa to be delivered to the room before sitting on the couch.
~
Rachel also woke up the next day, feeling energized and happy. She decided to start planning her new wedding by first starting with the guest list.
~
Alex woke up with a crick in his neck and sore all over from sleeping in the chair.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 10:23 AM

Sharp was also up early. He sat down on the chair across from the couch, "Good morning, Victoria. Happy 2014. Did you sleep well?"

Natalie slept in.

When Kevin did wake up, he called Carey first. "Hey, it's Kevin."

"Kevin Ellingson, did you speak with your fiancée?"

"Yeah, but we still have a problem. The, uh, the tour coincides with when the baby is due." Kevin said quietly. "I can't really miss that. Is there another solution?"

"Well, we can't really postpone that particular tour. I suppose what we can do is have you go on tour before the record comes out officially. A couple months to record it, then a few months of touring... you probably won't make as much money this way, but the tour would be over by early July. When's the baby due?"

"Late August."

"So would that work then? Like I said, it will likely be less money for you. Like the other tour, you would be the opening act, but there's a few less stops on this tour and it's a less popular band so tickets are cheaper and don't sell as much. However, it might still work out well, as we could sell exclusive copies of your not-yet-released records at each show. If you're good, people might even pay a little extra for those copies. Last time I guessed you'd make around 500K, I'd say with this option, maybe 350."

"To be there for the birth of my child, and his first months of life, I'll accept a little less money. Oh, by the way, where's your studio?"

"New York."

"Oh... My sister said LA."

"We have one there as well, but the one in New York City is newer, and we're telling all of our new musicians to go to the one in New York unless they live in LA."

"My family lives in LA though."

"It's only for a few months. New York City is a great place to visit, Kevin. Why do you sound so hesitant?"

Kevin bit his lip, "My exgirlfriend lives there."

"Oh, that's silly, Kevin. There's so many people in NYC, you'll likely never see her anyway." Carey laughed. "So, next time you call, it'll be with a yes or no answer?"

"Yep. I'll go talk to Torie about it." Kevin replied before hanging up.

He then called Shelly. He wanted to give her the news about going to rehab before he had a chance to change his mind about going, and so that she'd have mere time to start finding a temporary replacement, if necessary.
-
David had filed a complaint against Broderick and Lato, for their harassment. After, he went to help Rachel with the list.
-
Heather was glad they had let him stay in the room with her. She didn't fully wake up until noon, and when she did, she asked Alex, "Are we still flying home today...?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-23-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 01:18 PM

Torie was still quite upset with him. "Yes, I did." She replied, short and sweet. She then grabbed a book and pretended to be interested in it.
~
"Senator James." Shelly answered.
~
"If the doctor says you can and if you are feeling up to it."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 01:24 PM

"That's good to hear... You're still upset with me, I take it?" Sharp asked.
-
"Shelly, it's Kevin. Happy New Years! I'll be flying back later today. Uh, so, I'm calling to tell you a few things. The first is that Victoria and I are engaged now. I don't remember if I told you before that she's pregnant."
-
"I think as long as I have my pills I should be okay." Heather replied softly, sitting up in bed, "I definitely feel better this morning compared to yesterday, although I didn't get much sleep with all the nightmares, but there will be time to nap on the flight."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 01:32 PM

"You're the intelligence agent here. What do you think." She snapped.
~
"Yes, I am aware that Torie is pregnant and congratulations on the engagement." She replied. "What time will you be getting in?"
~
Alex nodded, helping her sit up. "Of course. Why don't we page the doctor then and see how soon we can get out of here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM

"It really doesn't take an intelligence agent to see that you are. You need to relax, Victoria." Sharp said. "I have done nothing but try and help you and keep you safe."
-
"Sometime tonight, around 11PMish considering the time difference, but I could make it into work tomorrow if you'd like. But, the second thing I have to tell you is that I'll probably only be working for a few weeks to a month, before I have to ask for a leave of absence. Torie wants me to go to rehab for my drinking problem..."
-
Heather nodded, "Good idea."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 01:50 PM

Torie shook her head. "So? What about the people you helped murder? That doesn't just go away because you keep me safe."
~
Senator James was quiet for a few minutes. "Ok. I will have to think about what I would have to do for that. We will talk about this more in a few days. Congress isn't starting til Monday, so enjoy your weekend."
~
Alex pressed the button for a nurse to come in.

<3