Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-22-2014, 10:54 PM

"You go, girl." Natalie smiled.

"Don't encourage her, Natalie." Sharp replied. "Victoria, you're being stubborn and irrational."

"Torie, think about the baby. It's not just your life and risks, it's our son or daughter's life too." He paused and then sighed, "But I guess that doesn't mean much to you, since Alex told me you're unhappy about the whole pregnancy."

"...What?" Natalie blinked. "That can't be true. Torie seems super happy about it."

"No, Alex pretty much said she's happy that I'm here to get her through this nightmare. He didn't use the word nightmare, but he did call me stupid for believing she could be happy about being pregnant at 18."
-
"You're talking like Victoria... although I suppose she'd prefer I shut it down completely, and you did mention if I made it seem that way..." David thought, "Perhaps I could convince her and the resistance that I fixed things, without really changing anything."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2014, 11:02 PM

Torie ran her hand through her hair. "Of course I'm happy and no, this is not a nightmare. Granted, I did not expect to be pregnant at 18, I have always wanted kids and I'm having one with a man I love, who takes care of me, and loves me back. Some people wait years for a love like ours." She walked over to him and slipped her hands into his. "Kevin...I am excited to a child with you. Whatever Alex told you he took out of context, ok. And I am not endangering our child. I just don't want people around 24/7. I don't want to be locked up in a house because of fear and ignorance. I will go crazy doing that. What I am asking from is trust that I will keep our child safe."
~
Rachel nodded. "Exactly. Appearances are everything, my dear. Nothing has to change, except public opinion." She kissed him, deep and passionate.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:12 PM

Kevin sighed, he didn't know what to believe. "I love you too, Victoria. And it's not that I don't trust you... I think I need a little space right now, too. I'll be back before 11PM so we can still celebrate New Years-"

"Nuh-uh, Kevin. You are not going out." Natalie said.

"Just like Torie, I'm not a child either. I'll be fine." Kevin said, starting to put on his jacket.

"She was going out to get some air. You want to get drunk because you can't properly deal with your problems." Natalie said, standing in front of the door.
-
David kissed her back and then stood up out of bed. "I suppose I should get to work then."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 11:21 PM

Torie looked at him. "Natalie, move away from the door." She asked, "Kevin, I have no problem with you having space. But if you come back through that door with alcohol on your breath, I will walk out that door and I won't come back. I will not stay in a relationship where you always getting drunk. You say I am putting our child in danger, you getting drunk is also putting our child in danger. But it is your choice, I am just telling you the consequences." She said. "I will in the bedroom if anyone needs me." She added, walking into the bedroom and closing the door.

She didn't want to see him walk out that door. She didn't want to see him come back, staggering and stumbling. Him getting drunk with Liz, she wasn't about to forget that nor was she going to tolerate. She then walked into the bathroom and promptly threw up.
~
Rachel pouted. "Fine...I guess I have to get up too." She whined, getting out of bed, naked. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:29 PM

Kevin debated it for a moment before taking his jacket back off.

"You're free to take a walk, Kevin." Sharp said.

"No, the girls are right. I was going out to get drunk. If I even walk out that door, I won't be able to control myself." He frowned and walked into the bedroom. He found her throwing up in the bathroom and sat beside her, rubbing her back, "Are you okay, Torie? Is it just the pregnancy? By the way, what I said earlier about you not being happy about the baby... if you weren't ready... if you aren't ready... I'd understand. We have the rest of our lives to start a family... maybe... maybe I'm not ready."
-
"You're free to do whatever you'd like, darling. I have to make a few phone calls." He wrapped his arms around her, "Did you get a bre@st lift recently? They look amazing." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 11:35 PM

((Oh, David. xD))

Torie stood up and brushed her teeth. "Yeah, the morning sickness is starting to kick in and it gets worse with stress." She replied. "And, Kevin, I don't know if we really have a choice now. Your mom was so happy to hear about her first grand-baby and I know my parents are excited. Besides, I figured we would hire a nanny for the first couple years, especially with you working, I'm going to be going to school and then at night, she can be there or she cannot. We have so many options and I do, I want this child."
~
Rachel laughed and kissed him. "Maybe a just a small one." She replied, giggling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:43 PM

Kevin simply hugged her and whispered, "Please know that I love you with all my heart."

He didn't want to say anything else unless she brought it up. He didn't want to cause her anymore stress. He walked into the bedroom and over to the balcony sliding glass door, leaning forward on the glass as he looked outside.

Kevin really, really, wanted a drink. "I'm such a f*cking @sshole..." He mumbled to himself.
-
"Well it looks great." David smirked and gave her another kiss. "Did George ever get back to you with those divorce papers?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 11:47 PM

Torie's heart broke a little bit as she watched him walk away. "And I love you...a lot more than I should." She whispered to herself. She walked over to the bed and laid down, turning on the TV. She wanted to walk out after him but she knew he needed space.
~
Rachel shook her head. "I've tried calling him but he won't pick up. He's in Japan as far as I know, so hopefully he will receive them soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:56 PM

Kevin felt very upset with himself. He considered himself a pretty good guy, but with the alcoholism, cheating on his pregnant girlfriend - who he started sleeping with while she was underage, Alex blaming him for getting Victoria pregnant at 18, accidentally calling Tories barbaric or unwomanly because she fights, and his sister accusing him of living in the 1800s when it came to Women's rights... it made him look like such a d*ck. He hated having to deal with these feelings without drinking, because he had used alcohol as a way to forget his problems for nearly a decade.

He walked back in and laid on the bed beside Torie, unsure what to say.
-
"What kind of wedding would you want, once that is finalized, my love?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2014, 12:05 AM

Torie snuggled up next to him, placing her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Laying in bed had made her realize how exhausted she had become. "Tomorrow is a new day and a new year. Let's leave this year in the past and begin anew tomorrow." She whispered.
~
Rachel thought for a moment. "I don't know. I never thought about it to be honest. With everything else that has happened, I haven't had time."

<3