Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-22-2014, 07:39 AM

"Stubborn as a mule is one of my good qualities?" Heather giggled, "Thanks. You're funny. I love you.... When am I supposed to take those pills?"
-
Sharp had to continue to try following her in his car. He was worried about her walking around on her own. After a moment though, he realized she might be better off if he didn't follow. If she saw him, she would try to lose him, and in doing so would be out of sight. It was still light outside, after all, and there were people all around. An attack at the current time was unlikely. He sighed and turned around, driving back to the hotel.

Soon Sharp was back with Natalie and Kevin. "I'm back."

"Is Victoria with you?" Kevin asked, sounding concerned.

"She's not... she wants her space." Luke replied, "She's going through one of those moods where she's mad at everyone and needs to be alone. What happened with you?"

"Her brother and I don't get along. At all. We hurled insults at each other and Torie got fed up and left." Kevin shrugged. "I don't know why she's mad at me. I just defended myself. I prefer to use words instead of my fists. Alex was insulting my manhood because I don't fight, and pretty well told me I didn't deserve Torie because I'm an @sshole. He also told me Torie wasn't happy about the pregnancy."

"What did you say back?" Luke asked.

"She seems pretty happy about it." Natalie blinked.

"Because she's pregnant at 18. He said she's unhappy about it. If she didn't want the baby, I would have supported any other decision. And I told him he's more of an @sshole because he got a 16 year old pregnant and completely walked away, that he was a woman-abuser, and that his girlfriend was a junkie. That one was slightly uncalled for, and he pinned me against a wall for it. But to be fair, his girlfriend apparently does any drug she can get her hands on and is in the hospital right now to help her detox."

"Kevin, just ignore him. You're a better man than he is. He's probably just a little too overprotective of his sister." Natalie replied.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2014, 11:07 AM

Alex smiled. "Darling, the nurse already gave you the drugs." He replied. "Why don't you get some rest. I'll stay right here."
~
Torie was glad to see Sharp leave and finally relaxed again. She found a little park and walked towards one of the benches. She sat down and slowly drank her hot cocoa.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:22 AM

Heather nodded and fell back asleep.
-
"I hope Torie gets here soon..." Kevin said, looking at the time. "Did she walk?"

"Yes, she did. Don't worry so much. She'll be back soon."
-
David was laying next to Rachel, thinking about what to do about Lato and Broderick.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 11:34 AM

Alex just sat there and watched her, eventually falling asleep in the chair as well.
~
Torie, after about an hour or so, started to walk back to the hotel. A few minutes later, she was walking into the suite.
~
Rachel snuggled next to him. "So, what is going on in that devilish mind of yours?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:43 AM

"Torie! Thank God you're okay!" Kevin went to hug her, but stopped short of doing so in case she was still upset with him. "I'm sorry about getting into an argument with Alex. I wanted to try and make things better, but I guess it backfired."

Sharp folded his arms.
-
"Right now? Still thinking about what to do about those cops. I could have them assassinated. Doing anything to them personally might only make things worse." David shrugged, "Or, I suppose, I could simply see what I can do about having them fired, or even arrested, for harassment."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 11:48 AM

Torie shook her head. "Babe, its not just one thing right and its not just you." She replied. "I just needed some time to think and space. I'm not used to being around so many people that one, I don't know, and two, that don't like me. It...I needed space." She looked over at Sharp. "Something I can help you with?"
~
"Hmmm...while I would love to see those two 6 feet under, I don't think that is the best move at the moment. I say just have them arrested and, in a couple months or so, a cop getting killed in a jail cell won't look too terribly suspicious."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 11:59 AM

"Of course. But I'm sorry anyway." Kevin shrugged.

Sharp shook his head, "Not really. I don't really think you should be walking around alone, though. If you needed space, you should have came here and isolated yourself in a bedroom or something. Maybe stand out on the balcony. But under the circumstances, being alone outdoors, is extremely dangerous and irresponsible to yourself, the resistance, and your child. It was very selfish of you."
-
"I don't know how long they'd be in jail for. It could be only a few weeks." David replied, "But you're right. And I know that... it's far too suspicious for them to die now... though I do wish I could see the looks on their faces as I stabbed a knife through their hearts."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:05 PM

Torie shook her head. "I'm not some fragile little doll that is easily broken. I think I have shown that time and time again. Besides, if you hadn't followed me, I would have walked straight to the hotel. But I am not going to let the fear of the f*cking AR or my father or anything control my life. If I want to take a walk, by myself, I will because I am more than capable of being barbaric and protecting myself. I'm not some f*cking porcelain doll."
~
Rachel laughed. "And I would love to see that as well, love. And I bet you could pay off a judge to keep those two locked up for a while." She cooed, kissing his neck.

((alright, gotta go to work))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:25 PM

"No, you're not, but it someone's a good enough shot, you won't have the chance to show them otherwise. All it takes is one well placed bullet, Victoria." Sharp rolled his eyes.

"Torie, don't spit the word barbaric out like I had said it to offend you. That was not my intention. Fighting to protect oneself, self-defense, is a lot different that beating up someone because you don't like them, like how Ryan beat me up when I stated I would not fight back. Though I did mean what I said about it still being unwomanly and classless."

"It's unwomanly now to defend yourself? Kevin, I didn't know you lived in the 1800s like the majority of our family." Natalie said harshly. "So, you'd prefer she never leave the house without a man to protect her, and be a good little housewife?"

"There's a huge gap between those two things. Don't make me sound like an @sshole. I went through enough of the 'Kevin is an @sshole' sh*t at the hospital with Alex." Kevin replied. "No, I want Torie to be more careful and avoid those kind of confrontations in the first place. Maybe I'm a little old fashioned that way, but a woman should not be fighting. I don't know, maybe you should carry pepper-spray or something."

"Like I said, all it takes is a bullet. Anything long ranged wouldn't be effected by mace or her fists." Sharp reminded.

"So you want my fiancée to carry a gun then?"

"No, Kevin. I'm on your side. I don't think Torie should be alone. But fine, Victoria. If you want me to back off a little more, than I will. I'll sit on my ass doing nothing while your mother pays me a huge amount of money for your 'safety'. By the way, that money isn't David or Rachel's, even. It's George's." He said.

Natalie rolled her eyes, "After I let Torie respond, you boys are going to shut up and leave her alone. No wonder she needs space right now. I need space now too, just being around you two right now."
-
"Indeed I could." David grinned, "Just long enough for this to all blow over. Perhaps the fact that they have been harassing us will leak to the public, and it will make the public, and the police, doubt the whole operation of trying to come after me as a murderer."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-22-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 10:44 PM

Torie shook her head. "I am 18 years old and while, yes it does only take one placed bullet, I am not a child. I will take a walk, go out in public, and do whatever I want because giving into the fear of the AR or my father would be like giving into their demands." She chuckled. "But Kev, I will always fight and I will always do martial arts. I used to think the same. That words would be more effective than fighting...until my brother beat the sh*t out of me and Ryan and Mike had to protect me. Words didn't work then, because none of them wanted to listen. Words work if people are willing to listen and some people aren't. I won't let a man protect me anymore. I am woman, and I will protect myself. I will know how to shoot a gun, how to use a knife, and how my fists. I will not be a victim."
~
Rachel smirked. "Exactly. Sounds like a plan to me, just need to enact it and begin to work on how to make the Program more effective, or at least seem that way."

<3