Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-22-2014, 12:03 AM

"I want to give her a minute, because she's obviously upset because of you." Kevin thought for a moment and then said, "Get up. You and I are going to go outside and I'm going to show you that I'm not a p*ssy... or does your arm hurt too much?"

Heather shook her head. She didn't want Alex hurting his shoulder more.
-
Sharp slowly followed in the car, confused as to why Torie was alone.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2014, 12:09 AM

"That's what pain killers are for." He replied, standing up.

Janie stood up and got in the middle. "Do you two want to stress her out more? Kevin, you are going to go and find Torie. Alex, you are going to sit your @ss back down and stay with Heather." She commanded.

Alex laughed. "Janie, get out of the way." He said, amused.

She pressed down on his injured shoulder, causing him not to only cry out in pain but also to sit back down in the chair. She turned to Kevin. "Do I need to walk you out like a child or are you going to go on your own terms?" xD
~
Torie, assuming that Sharp was with Natalie, noticed him following her. She took a couple deep breaths and then turned down an alleyway, away from the road. She didn't know who was following her, but she wasn't going to take any chances.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:20 AM

"Fine. When you aren't being held back by Janelle, you know where to find me. I'm looking forward to this now. Hope to see you soon, d*uchebag." Kevin growled and left.

Kevin sent Torie a text asking where she was.
-
Sharp didn't want to risk losing sight of her. He tried to determine where the alley let out and drove.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:26 AM

Alex rubbed his shoulder and glared at Janelle. "I could have taken him. Hell, he probably would have been down after one punch." He snapped.

"And then both your girlfriend and sister would be p*ssed at you." Janie reminded him.
~
Torie looked at the text and sighed. Walking. She replied, Will see you at the hotel. She then came out on the other side of the street. She tried to stay in the shadows as much as possible, watching for the car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:29 AM

"I don't want you back in the hospital if your shoulder gets worse because of fighting, or if you get any other injuries..." Heather said. "I know you could have taken him, baby, but I don't... I... God I'm getting tired again... Maybe I should nap..."
-
Kevin frowned. He took a cab to the hotel.

Sharp followed further back this time.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:34 AM

Alex nodded. "Of course, hun." He said, kissing her. "I love you and I'm sorry if I upset you."
~
Torie was still wary but cautious walked back to the hotel. She did, however, stop into a small little coffee shop.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:41 AM

"I'm okay. You didn't... upset me. I love you too." Heather drifted off to sleep.
-
Sharp parked and followed her into the coffee shop. "How about I treat?" He said quietly, standing behind her.
-
Kevin arrived at the hotel, visibly annoyed.

"What's wrong, Kev? And where's Tories?" Natalie asked.

"I got into a heated argument with her jack@ss brother. He basically said Ryan was a better man than I am, and that I'm a p*ssy because I don't fight, and I don't 'protect' Tories or some bullish* t. Torie got upset with us and left."

((one more post))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:48 AM

((same here))

Alex tenderly played with her hair and kissed her cheek. He was relieved that it was nothing serious but he still worried about her.

Janie stood up. "I'm gonna head back to the hotel." She said, quietly.

Alex nodded. "See you there." He replied, staying until he was kicked out.

Janie smiled and left.

A nurse soon came in and gave Heather the drugs, quietly leaving.
~
Torie jumped and turned around, kicking him in the shin. xD She paused when she realized who it was. "I thought I told you to stay at the hotel." She snarled, not happy to see him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:54 AM

Heather woke up when she heard the nurse leave. She held Alex's hand and squeezed it, "This morning, when I was throwing up... it wasn't the detox." She admitted, "The detox is making me hungrier, so I tried to counter it... the voice on my head told me I'm getting fat."
-
Sharp held back his pain remarkably well. "Sorry, but your mother would not be pleased if I let you run around on your own. I'm sorry, I followed you to the hospital and up until you stopped here."

He ordered Tories a hot cocoa and himself a coffee before adding, "A body guarded isn't much use if they aren't with you while you're alone. Which brings up the questions - where's Kevin?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 01:00 AM

"Really? Because I haven't noticed." He replied. "Heather, darling, you are gorgeous and whatever that voice inside your head is telling you, it's wrong. You are intelligent, kind, sweet, stubborn as a mule, sexy, and beautiful. You are perfect just the way you are." He squeezed her hand back and kissed her on the forehead.
~
Torie glared at him. "Well, I don't need a da.mn bodyguard." She snapped, taking her hot cocoa. "By the way, I'm 18 years old and I don't need a babysitter. As to where Kevin is, I left him at the hospital. And, now I'm leaving you here." She shook her head, annoyed, and walked back out of the coffee shop. She just started walking, not sure where, but anywhere where there wasn't people. She was craving for her own space, time to think and figure out her next move. But with Sharp, Kevin, Alex, and everyone else around, she couldn't find it.

<3