Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-21-2014, 06:54 PM

"Overnight...?" Heather sighed, "That sucks."

Kevin mumbled, "New Year's Party is still on for anyone who wants to go."

Heather asked the doctor, "So how are you planning on making the detox process smoother?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-21-2014, 06:57 PM

Alex rubbed her hand.

"Well, I am going to give you a drug that should help curb the side effects as well as help you to sleep. It's not a strong drug but you have also managed to get through most of the detox by yourself."

Torie rubbed his shoulder.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2014, 07:02 PM

Heather nodded, "Thanks, Doc."

Kevin winced, "Ow... Careful on the shoulder, babe, I guess it's a little sore. Probably Alex's fault, he slammed me against a wall for no reason." He pulled the collar of his shirt to reveal his shoulder, which didn't look too bruised, but it certainly hurt to the touch.

"I'm sure Alex wouldn't have done it for no reason." Heather said.

"Well, he did. I was trying to make amends. We are going to be brothers-in-law by this time next year, and I thought we could be mature and put our differences aside." Kevin replied. "He still doesn't want to go to the party. I thought that would be nice for you, Torie, to spend time with your brother, but he's too proud to want to be in the same room as me for a few hours."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-21-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-21-2014, 11:43 PM

Kramer nodded. "I will, uh, let you all be then. I will send a nurse in administer the drugs." He said, quickly walking out.

Torie sighed and looked at Alex, rubbing her forehead.

"Don't give me that look. I haven't liked him from day one." Alex replied.

"Doesn't give you the right to hit him."

"And he is still too much of a p*ssy to fight back. Ryan was always my first choice when it came to those two."

Torie smacked him. "Don't you dare say that. They are completely black and white. No-"

Alex stood up, causing Torie to stumbled backwards. "I know they are black and white. Ryan would have stood up for you, protected you, and kept you safe. This...moron can only protect you when he's drunk. Hell, your Mom had to hire a da.mn body guard to protect you." He snapped. He looked at Kevin. "See, she is always f*cking protecting you and she's f*cking pregnant. He cheats on you, Tor, and you just take him back like its nothing. I thought you were stronger than this."

By this time, Torie was backed up against a wall, just staring at her brother. She was completely speechless and shocked. Alex had never talked to her in this way before.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:07 AM

Heather sighed, "Can we not...?"

"I don't believe in violence as an answer, Alex. It's barbaric. Humans have the highest intelligence of any animal by far, so we should use that to solve conflicts without resorting to fighting like animals. Ryan is nothing but an un-evolved gorilla. I am a man. Rachel hired Sharp because she wanted Torie safe. She probably would have if she was with Ryan anyway." Kevin responded, "Did you want to f*cking fight me? Is that what this is about? Do you think your sister would want that? She's standing up for me by smacking you, but I stand up for her too, just not physically maybe. I would actually prefer she doesn't, because she's pregnant, but Victoria is a strong woman and can make her own choices. And as for the cheating, I was drunk. Accidents happen. I love Torie. She knows it was a mistake, and I'm going to rehab so it doesn't happen again."

Heather sighed again. "Boys..'"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:25 AM

Alex shook his head. "Being drunk isn't an excuse for cheating. Especially with your ex-fiancee and then asking your current girlfriend to finish for you, what a jack@ss move." He replied, "And fighting is barbaric, you say? You realize that Torie fights, and she is d@mn good at it. Are you saying that she is barbaric as well?"

"Guys, please..." Torie begged as well, rubbing her temples.

(( brb in about 10 minutes, ish))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:33 AM

"Liz planned that all out to ruin our relationship, knowing full well I'm an @sshole when I drink. It's not an excuse, and I know what I did was horrible. I still feel awful about it, so stop throwing it in my face. Torie and I are working through it. And, no, I don't think she's barbaric, but I would prefer if she didn't fight... it's not very womanly or classy." Kevin admitted. He took Torie's hand, "Perhaps we should leave. I wouldn't want Alex's childish attitude to cause you any stress, babe."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:44 AM

Torie slipped her hand out of his, annoyed with both guys. "Oh, Alex isn't the only one stressing me out here." She replied.

"Don't put so much blame on your ex-fiancee. It always takes two to tango." Alex added.

"ENOUGH!" Torie yelled. "I don't know why you don't like Kevin nor do I care. He is my fiancee and I will be marrying him. So either get over it or shut up about it." She turned to Kevin. "You say he is being childish but you are also throwing insults at him. And I will not be giving up my fighting. I would rather fight than be a victim. But enough is enough."

She turned to Heather. "Honey," She said, her voice tender. "I do hope you feel better soon. Call me if you need anything." She grabbed her purse and then walked out the door.

Janie looked at the two guys. "You both are @ssholes."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-22-2014, 12:53 AM

Heather rolled her eyes, "I'm with Torie and Janelle. You are both stressing me out, too."

"Al, shut the f*ck up already. I haven't never wanted to kick someone's ass so much in my life... but as much as I want to punch you, I'm not going to do it. I should be going after my beautiful, loving fiancée."
-
Sharp was still sitting in his car downstairs, watching and waiting until Torie and Kevin were leaving.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2014, 12:58 AM

"Then why aren't you? Why are you still standing here?" Alex replied, sitting down next to Heather.
~
Torie came out by herself and started walking towards the hotel. She was glad that Kevin hadn't run after her as she needed space. With what Sharp had told her, Alex and Kevin fighting, and then just general stress, she was overloading herself again. She didn't know what the next move was, and she couldn't think.

<3