Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-21-2014, 01:29 AM

"Because I make your sister happy." Kevin replied. "I didn't steal her from Ryan - maybe I shouldn't have influenced her while she thought he was dead, but she ended up choosing me afterward anyway, so I didn't really steal her. She made a choice. Yes, I will admit sometimes I drink too much, and this weekend I did, and said, stupid sh*t that I know hurt Torie, and I feel awful about it. She and I have talked through it and it won't happen again."

Kevin took a deep breath and added, "As for getting her pregnant at 18, that wasn't intentional. She was on birth control, and somehow they were replaced with placebos. Besides, she's happy being pregnant, so I don't see the problem there. And it's funny... if I'm bad for getting Torie pregnant at 18, what about you getting some girl pregnant at 16 and then walking away?"
-
"You sure...?" Heather mumbled, not wanting to press too hard. She didn't want to stress Torie out. "Like Janelle said, we're always here to talk to if you need us. I heard you're engaged...?"
-
David rolled his eyes and followed Rachel inside.

Broderick yelled, "We're getting extremely close, David, you might want to start saying your goodbyes!"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-21-2014, 01:39 AM

"You think she is happy being pregnant at 18? Wow, you are dumber than I thought. Of course she isn't happy. Who wants a kid at that age? But she is happy that you are sticking by her and that she doesn't have to raise the kid alone. She's happy that the child will be raised in a loving home." Alex spat back. "And the other should have never happened. Why the hell my sister choose you over Ryan will always be a mystery to me. She is one hell of a strong person who loves and has never questioned your love. But you have questioned her's how many times now?"
~
Torie smiled and nodded. "Yeah...he proposed yesterday." She replied, showing them the ring.

"Oh...wow..." Janelle said, shocked. "It's gorgeous. But Torie, don't you think that this is all...a little sudden?"

"No. Everything is perfect." She replied, staring at the ring.
~
Lato shook her head. "There is something about those two that drive me up the wall."
~
Rachel was shaking her head. "How can they just do that? Harass us and harass us and harass us. Isn't that against the law that they are supposed to be upholding? Isn't there a law against police harassment? And threatening...God, I could probably get them fired by now for all the sh*t they have done."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 01-21-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2014, 01:52 AM

Kevin rolled his eyes, "I love Torie, and that's all that should matter to you. Tories has never told me she was unhappy about having a child this young, and if she had, I would have supported any other decision she could have made. You make it sound like I wanted to get her pregnant. I didn't. It was a mistake. I guess next time, I won't rely on just the pill. But yes, she's happy I'm staying with her. You know why? Because even though it was a mistake, I'm not some punk ass kid who let's the woman deal with the 'mistake' alone so that he can go f*ck around with some junkie."
-
"You've only been dating a couple months..." Heather added. "Are you sure you're ready to marry him?"
-
"And we should. Maybe their replacements wouldn't be so nosy." David replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-21-2014, 01:58 AM

"Don't you dare attack Heather." He snarled, pushing Kevin up against the wall. "At least I can protect my girlfriend without being drunk. At least I'm not some p*ssy @ss wannabe who doesn't fight. Why is it that Torie has had to fight all of your battles? Can you not stand up for yourself?"
~
"Yes, I'm sure." She replied, snapping a tad. "I'm..I'm gonna go check on the guys." She added, wanting just get off this topic.
~
Rachel smiled. "Oh, you have a plan." She cooed. "And what is this plan of yours?"

((alright, off to bed for me. Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2014, 02:06 AM

Kevin, as per usual, didn't fight back physically with Alex. "I don't like being violent. I'd rather be, as you called me, a p*ssy ass wannabe, that have a reputation for beating women like you do. But I digress, Alex, I called you out here to try and see if we could get along, and here you are, getting aggressive in the middle of a hospital..."
-
Heather frowned, "I'm sure they're fine, Tor. I didn't mean to upset you. Kevin's a decent guy. Forget I said anything. Have you picked out your bridesmaids?"
-
"I haven't fully thought it through yet." David replied as he pulled Rachel into a hug. "But I'm definitely not letting them harass us anymore."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-21-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-21-2014, 01:06 PM

Alex shook his head. "I don't beat women anymore, only @ssholes like you." He snapped, letting him go. "You better be f*cking glad that I only have one arm or else you would be on the ground by now." He added, before walking towards the door.
~
"Only one. Natalie, his sister. Other than that, I haven't even thought about it." She replied. "The wedding is not the first thing on my mind, to be honest."

Torie was more thinking about the child, what Sharp told her, and the convention in over a week. The wedding wasn't going to be until after the baby anyways, as she really didn't want to be pregnant at her wedding, and to her, if it wasn't happening right now, it didn't need to be thought about.
~
Rachel hugged him back. "Neither am I. And with the two of us coming up with a plan..." She replied, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2014, 03:09 PM

"I would have loved to see that... you'd beat me up in the middle of a hospital? Torie would come and see me beaten up, and she would be so p*ssed off at you." Kevin followed, because he was going back into the hospital room anyway.
-
"Of course, the baby would be. The wedding can wait, the baby has a due date."
-
"They won't be getting me anytime soon." David smirked, "Maybe they should start saying their goodbyes."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-21-2014, 03:30 PM

"Blood is thicker than water. Just remember that." He snarled before walking into the room. He walked over to Heather and kissed her forehead. "Hey." He whispered, tenderly.

Torie looked at the two guys, making sure neither of them had any new bruises. "Yes, the baby is due sometime in late August, early September." She replied, turning her attention back towards Heather and Janie. "But, we can talk about that at another time."

Kramer was soon getting Heather's test results back.
~
Rachel laughed. "Or start to write their good byes. Death comes at the most inopportune time." She said, slipping out of his hands. "But...let's not talk about that just yet." She purred, walking towards their bedroom. "Come catch me." She added, before disappearing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-21-2014, 04:39 PM

Kevin may have had a bruised shoulder, but it wasn't visible through his shirt.

Heather smiled and kissed Alex. She turned to the doctor when they came in with the results. "So...?"
-
David followed her into the bedroom.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-21-2014, 05:48 PM

"Well, nothing is out of the ordinary. A little low on fluids, but it just seems like you are having a reaction to the detox. We are going to want to keep you over night as we want to keep your fluids up."

Alex nodded. "Of course, doc." He said, squeezing Heather's hand.

Janie nodded as well. "That would probably be wise."

Torie didn't say anything. She just leaned against the wall.

<3