Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#791 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 07:59 PM

"I don't know... The impression he was giving me was that he'd see me at school. Maybe not though, a couple punches to my head might have me a little confused."

Ryan pulled into the driveway. "Mike, you take Ella, I'll take Torie." He said as he stepped out of the car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#792 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 08:03 PM

Mike nodded. He got out and opened the door to get Ella. He carried her into the house and set her on the couch.

Torie opened the door and started to get out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#793 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 08:06 PM

Ryan helped her inside.

((Next day...?))
(#794 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 08:11 PM

((sure))

Torie woke up and groaned. The pain was getting worse each day. She clutched her ribs and just laid in bed.

Mike also woke and knocked on Ella's door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#795 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 08:13 PM

Ella was already half awake. She was sore, but she got up and answered the door anyway, not realizing she hadn't brought a change of clothes, so she had slept in her pink lace bra and panties. "Good morning, Mike."
(#796 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 08:16 PM

"Oh good your-" His voice trailed off as he realized what she was wearing. He turned bright red and lost all train of thought. "Uh...uh...."

<3
(#797 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 08:20 PM

"I'm... awake? moving? alive? What-" Ella looked down at herself and laughed before adding, "I'm in my underwear. Oh come on, Mike. You've seen girls in their underwear before." She picked up her clothes from the day before and sat on the bed, putting her pants back on. Getting dressed was not fun after a beating - it was quite painful for Ella.

Ryan was doing a quick workout, pushups and crunches, in the living room before school.
(#798 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 08:26 PM

Mike blinked. "You need help?" He asked, regaining some brain function.

Torie looked over to where Ryan had been. Seeing that he wasn't there, she panicked and jumped out of bed, much to the protest of her body. Not bothering to throw pants on, she ran out of her room in just her t-shirt and panties. She ran down the stairs before she saw him and sighed, relieved.

<3
(#799 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 08:29 PM

Ella managed to get her jeans on and threw Mike her shirt, "Maybe with my top. I can't move my arms above my head."

Ryan stopped when he saw Torie. He laughed at Torie's lack of pants, "You forget something? I mean, I don't mind, but I think school has a dress code. It might not be the strictest, however I think there's a rule about needing to wear bottoms."
(#800 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 08:41 PM

Mike helped her while being very careful not to touch her.

She threw a pillow at him. "Not funny. You scared the crap out of me." She said, folding her arms and throwing her hip out, which caused more of her panties to show.

<3