Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-25-2013, 02:26 PM

"What is this?" Jamie asked, taking the pill and looking closely at it. "Is this a sort of anti-depressant? I've tried those before and they don't work..."

The pill would cause her to feel more comfortable and answer any questions Dr. Cathy would have. After the session, the second pill would erase some of the memories she had described to the Doctor. Of course, Jamie assumed it was an anti-depressant under the circumstances. What other kind of pill could it be? She was depressed, it made sense that they'd give anti-depressants.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-25-2013, 02:39 PM

"Not quite. This is a special type of pill we've found to be more...effective. I am positive this one will work for you. Now Jamie," Dr. Cathy continued, stepping out from behind her desk and walking over to a small leather couch "Can you tell me why that notebook is so special?" She patted the space beside her to invite the girl to sit down.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 02:45 PM

"I've had it since I was 12... I write my poems in it. Ever since I got it I wanted to be a writer. I picked out this one because it has a husky on the cover and I have - well, HAD - a husky. We had to put down Milo a couple weeks ago. I loved him."
(#74 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 02:55 PM

" I see. I'm so sorry for your loss. But Milo is in a much better place now. How long did you have him?" Even though Dr. Weiss knew this girl loved her dog, she also knew the memory of him would be a dangerous and terrible thing. It was a good thing they brought Jamie to her so soon.

(#75 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 03:02 PM

"My parents adopted him before I was born, so I've always had Milo. He lived a long, happy life, but I miss him so much. There will never be another dog like him. My parents want to get a new one and I said I didn't want a new dog. I just wanted Milo..." She looked up to Dr. Cathy, her eyes puffy as she had started crying. "I know it's stupid, but he was practically my brother."
(#76 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2013, 03:16 PM

"No, it doesn't sound stupid at all! Milo was very special; of course no one can replace him."

Dr. Cathy was astounded at the providence of this girl. Jamie absolutely needed the program. Why, with her parents getting a new dog anyway, after this was all over, it would be as though Milo never left. How could he, if he was never there to begin with?

She glanced at the notebook again. "What sorts of poems do you write, Jamie? I'd love to see one if you are willing to share."

Of course, Dr. Weiss knew the pill would take care of that, but it was still polite to feign asking permission. After all, Jamie wasn't aware of the pill's true purpose.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 03:41 PM

"I like to write haiku, but sometimes I write other kinds." Jamie turned the notebook to 5 pages before the last.

Upside down, screaming inside.
Nothing is left, no place to hide.
The fire within, it keeps me alive.
For now I must try, try to survive.
But down in my heart, there is a hole.
Breaking apart, losing my soul.

"That's one of my more recent ones... I haven't really finished it though. It's kind of darker than my early ones. Then again, my earliest one was 3 years ago... Let me find it. Here. This one's a haiku." She changed the page to the first poem, about 10 pages in.

Sunshine
Bright sun in the sky
Almost like a bouncing ball
Clouds please stay away.

((We can continue this but I want the other part to progress... so Bella, ignore the 'later' part. ))

--

Later, at the end of school.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-25-2013 at 10:29 PM.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2013, 11:23 PM

Torie texted Frankie and some of the other servants to let them know about her friends coming over. She knew that by the time everyone got to her house, there would be snacks, games ready, and drinks in the game room. By the time she got to the court yard she was pretty excited. She sat down at a table to wait for everyone. Torie was texting Frankie to confirm the nights dinner and snack when Mike came up.

"Hey, Torie!" He waved, walking over. "Tonight is gonna be fun or what! Especially having Ryan over." He teased.

"Oh, like you and Ella." She teased.

"Totally different. We are just good friends. Besides, she doesn't even want a guy right now." He shot back.

"Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that. Besides, Ryan wouldn't even be into a girl like me."

Mike tilted his head. "And why's that?"

Torie looked at him. "Seriously. I am no where near pretty enough for a guy like Ryan and I'm not a sporty kind of girl. Trust me. I have no hand-eye coordination." She sighed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#79 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 11:34 PM

Ella soon arrived, "Sorry I wasn't here sooner. Is Ryan still not here-"

"I'm here now, don't worry your pretty little head." Ryan interrupted, coming in right behind Ella. "I completely forgot to bring games. What about you guys?"

Ella shrugged, "I don't really play video games, so I didn't bring anything."
(#80 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2013, 11:37 PM

Torie smiled. "Awesome! And don't worry guys, we have lots of games. I also have Frankie working on snacks and dinner!" She got up and grabbed her bag.

Mike also grabbed his bag and motioned for Torie to lead the way. He winked at Ella, smirking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3