Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-20-2014, 01:15 PM

"I know everything, Victoria. I did a little spy work on Amon and Anna, once I was given instruction on how to proceed I waited for Anna in her car, where I then threatened her into driving to The Program, where I brought her into the furnace room, tied her up to a chair and waited for your parents, yes, both David and Rachel, to arrive with Amon. Once they did, I tied him up and sat him down as well. Your parents wanted to get back at him for what he did to you, and they thought involving his daughter was the best way to do that. David wanted him to beg for forgiveness, and Amon... he tried putting up a fight... Every time he didn't listen to them, I had to hurt Anna. I had a knife to her throat, I hit her, I cut her... It was nasty. I told her I didn't want to hurt her. She asked for my name... Your parents were so cold and... evil. Finally, Amon broke down and begged your father after he pointed the gun at Anna. Then he turned it on him and I covered Anna's eyes and... he shot him.

"I disposed of the body, but I'm not telling you where. That would be stupid of me."
-
"But I want to... to be back for.. New Years..." Heather caved. "Fine..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-20-2014, 01:22 PM

Torie stared at him, pale and quite frightened. She was quite for a long time, not sure what to say or do. ".....w.....Why?" She finally asked, putting more distance between the two of them. "Why would you do such a thing?"
~
Alex sighed, relieved. "Ok, Janie!"

Janie quickly came over. "Yes."

"Will you go get my sister please?"

"Of course." She replied, running out the door and pounding on Torie's suite door.

Alex called the desk and asked for an ambulance to be called.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-20-2014, 01:27 PM

"I'm not at all proud of my actions, Victoria. I knew better than to disobey your father. I did what I did, alright?" Sharp shrugged, unsure how else to make this better.
-
Kevin answered the door. "Oh, Janelle. If you're here for Torie, she's busy talking to her bodyguard about something. What's up?"
-
Heather stayed put in bed as she waited for them to arrive.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2014, 01:33 PM

Torie just shook her head. "...I honestly don't know what to say Sharp." She replied.
~
"Oh, well I kinda need to talk with her. Alex wants to speak with her. TORIE!" Janelle said, gently pushing her way through.

Torie heard her name, grateful for the distraction. "I better go take care of that." She said, quickly walking past him but making sure that she didn't get near him.
~
Alex played with her hair and kissed her.

((ok, brb in an hour ish))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-20-2014, 01:41 PM

Sharp sighed. He really didn't want for her to fear him, but maybe it was for the best. He was there to be her bodyguard, not to make friends. He walked out of the room as well and shut the door behind him.

Kevin and Natalie both had no clue what was going on.
-
Heather frowned, "Alex... I'm sorry I'm... ruining your day..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2014, 02:55 PM

"Janie, what's going on?" Torie asked.

"Alex is having Heather taken to the hospital. She is having a hard time with the detox." Janie explained. "I don't know if he just needs his sister or...what but he asked for you."

"No problem." She turned to Kevin, obviously feeling torn between the two. "Kev...?" She said, not sure what to say.

"I'm..going to go back to the hotel room" Janie replied, walking out.
~
"No...you're not ruining my day. You are always the best part of my day." He whispered, kissing her.

Janie saw the paramedics and pointed them to the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-20-2014, 03:02 PM

"Go ahead. I'll be here when you get back." Kevin said, giving her a hug.
-
"Thanks, Alex... that's so sweet. You are the best part of my... my day too." Heather replied with a smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2014, 03:08 PM

She kissed him. "Thanks, babe." She whispered. She went to leave and then turned, looking at Sharp. "You...just stay here." She said, shaking her head and walking out.
~
The paramedics walked in and went straight for the bedroom, upon Janie's direction.

When they walked in, they asked Alex to move and then began to ask Heather questions.

"Ma'am, what is your name?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-20-2014, 03:14 PM

Kevin turned to Sharp, "What was that about? What did you two discuss?"

Sharp frowned. "First she was angry I told her parents about your drinking problem, and then she wanted to know about her father... so I told her everything I could."

"What? You told them about my alcoholism? Great... they're probably worried about me being around their daughter and grandchild now."

"Kevin, they insisted on knowing. That's not why she's upset with me right now though. Now it's because I told her... I don't want to tell you about it." Sharp looked away.
-
"Heather Davis." She responded, trying to sit up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-20-2014, 03:21 PM

Torie walked into the hotel room and walked to where she heard voices. She saw Alex and headed in his direction.

"Hello Heather, my name is Jane and this is Chris. What seems to be the matter?" Jane asked, beginning to take her blood pressure.

<3