Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-18-2014, 11:27 AM

"Did your lunch not go well?" Heather asked, sounding a little better.
-
David frowned. "I know, Victoria, but it's hard when he doesn't even give me a chance, he just gets angry and leaves. Let's not talk about Alexander anymore. I'll deal with it when I can."
-
"Is that all you have to say, Drayden?" Kita asked.

Victor looked back at Hawk. He too was worried about Drayden.
-
Ella nodded, "I'.. I think so."

((You can play Brandy))
-
"That's unfortunate. What a waste of time." Ryan sighed, walking over to the entrance of the bunker.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-18-2014, 03:09 PM

Alex shook his head. "Well, why would it go well? My father was involved and he is nothing but a pompous pr*ck. He killed my mother and he wants me to play nice? F*ck that. And then he is all like Victoria, darling or Victoria, sweetie. He loves her more than just because her mother is Rachel and not my mother."
~
Torie nodded. "How did you guys find out about Kevin's drinking and rehab? I certainly didn't tell you."
~
Drayden nodded. "I want all on-going and up-coming missions on my desk by morning. Also, Agent 615 is still in the training room. It needs to be cleaned up and we are going to have a funeral tonight."

"Of course, Master Drayden." A young girl, no older than 17, replied.

"No..I'm not master. Just Drayden." She replied, "But, if you all will excuse me, I have a lot of scared people in my building." She replied, walking out.
~
Brandy immediately noticed Ella. She smiled and walked over to the young girl. "Hello, Ella. Nice to finally meet you." She replied, hugging her.
~
"No. Not a waste of time. You rebounded. That will be a lot more valuable in the future."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2014, 03:18 PM

"It's probably also because she's dating an Ellingson." Heather shrugged.
-
"Sharp." David said. "We simply wanted to know how things were between you two and eventually dragged it out of him. We asked about it for your safety, Victoria."
-
Victor told everyone to leave and followed Drayden.
-
"You too." Ella smiled.

Dwayne nodded. He said to Greg, "Would you be the father, then?"

Ella replied, blushing, "Oh, no, he's just a friend. The paternity of the twin is... complicated."
-
Ryan shrugged, "If you say so, babe."

Inside the bunker, the atmosphere was tense and everyone seemed confused. Ryan wondered what had gone on.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2014, 03:30 PM

"So what? He's a f*cking bloody Ellingson. He also drinks and has hurt my sister in more ways then one. At least Ryan never emotional or physically abused her." He snapped. "Kevin...he is just a upscale pr*ck who doesn't know his head from his @ss."
~
Torie nodded, trying to keep her temper inside. "Next time, if I choose not to tell you something, don't go to my body guard. Or should I say spy?"

"Oh don't be such a drama queen. He is there simply to protect you. Nothing less, nothing more." Rachel replied. "Right, David."
~
Brandy smiled. "That's ok, dear. All of us have made decisions that we tend to regret. At least with this one, we get two gorgeous babies out of it."
`~
Lacey looked around, pausing when she saw Ash and Quinton. "Ryan.." She said, nodding towards them before walking over. "What happened while we were gone?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2014, 03:39 PM

Heather blinked. "I knew you didn't like Kevin, but does her really abuse her? Does he drink that much? He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy to me..."
-
"Exactly. It was your mother's idea, not mine." David replied. "He's not a spy, like I said, it was for your safety. Kevin doesn't hurt you, does he?"
-
Ella was still blushing. "Yeah..."

"Ms. Bennett, we're ready for your ultrasound now." The receptionist called over.

She turned to Brandy and Dwayne, "Want to see your babies?"
-
Quinton rolled his eyes, "Drayden's do'uchebag brother hurt her and I went to go punch him, and then we all had to evacuate so we don't really know."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2014, 03:46 PM

"When he is drunk, who knows what comes out of his mouth. And the day before, he slept with his ex-fiancee. Twice. And the second time, Torie walked in on them and he had the audacity to ask her to finish for Liz. And she just forgives him."
~
"Of course he doesn't hurt me." She replied, rolling her eyes. "Kevin is a great guy and one that I am going to marry. I'm also going to have a child with him."
~
Greg scratched the back of his neck. "Uh..should I stay here or..?" He asked, quite uncomfortable.

Brandy nodded to Ella. "Yes, I think we are." She said, holding onto Dwayne's hands.
~
Dray went back to her room, not realizing that Victor was following her.
~
Lacey gasped. "You what?" She asked, looking to Ash.

"Yep. He totally went after Darlick and Drayden had to save his @ss."

Lacey shook her head. "You are incredibly stupid."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2014, 03:52 PM

"Ugh, well that's rude and arrogant, and I guess it could be considered abusive... That definitely makes him sound like an @sshole." Heather replied. "But maybe if he stops drinking things will be fine. That's probably what Torie thinks, at least."
-
"I was only asking, Victoria. I didn't mean to offend you." David responded. He quietly started eating his food when it arrived, unsure of what to say.
-
"No, Greg, come." Ella said, smiling at him. However, you could see in her eyes she was still very nervous. She took his hand and the group went into the room they had set up for ultrasounds. She got onto the bed and laid on her back. Dwayne sat in one of the nearby chairs.
-
"Drayden did not have to save me. I would have been fine. I wanted to defend her."

"Lacey's right. You're are stupid, Quinton. Drayden, and her brother for sure, are way tougher than you. They've had training." Ryan reminded him.

"I couldn't help myself." He shrugged. "Whatever, I'm fine, Drayden's fine, so it doesn't matter."
-
Victor stood in the doorway, "Dray..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-18-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2014, 04:34 PM

Alex shook his head. "She has always wanted to see the best in people and now she is only going to get hurt. They're engaged now."
~
Torie started to munch on her salad, also not sure what to say.

Rachel ate her sandwich and rubbed David's leg.
~
Greg stood in the corner.

Brandy stood next to Ella, smiling.
~
Lacey shook her head. "Wonder when she is going to come out and tell us what happened.
~
Drayden nearly dropped the photo she had been staring at. She turned around, wiping tears from eyes. "Yes. What is it?" She asked, her voice still hard.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2014, 05:42 PM

"Engaged! They've been together for two months." Heather exclaimed. She sighed, "I hope something like that doesn't happen again, then. I don't want to see her hurt... or their child."
-
Soon enough, they had finished eating, only making small talk. David paid for the meal. "Anything else with of you want to discuss before we head our separate ways?"
-
The ultrasound went well. The babies both looked fine, and Dwayne asked for a copy of the ultrasound photos for himself and Brandy. Ella sat up and smiled at them, "Exciting, isn't it?"

"Very." Nodded Dwayne, as he took a photo from the nurse. He looked at it and grinned before handing the picture off to his wife. "They both seem around the same size right now. I heard that most of the time, one twin grows better than the other. Are they identical or-"

"Fraternal." Ella replied. "When I said the paternity is complicated, I... I had an early paternity test done and they said there were two different fathers. It's rare, but it happens sometimes..."

Dwayne raised a brow, "How does that happen?"

"I... In theory, being with more than one guy within the span of a day or two. In my case... I..." She started crying and then said, "Sorry, I'm emotional. Hormones..."

"Shh, it's alright, Ella. You don't have to talk about it." Dwayne put a hand on her shoulder. "It doesn't matter. All that matters right now is that the twins are healthy."
-
Quinton shrugged. "Hopefully soon. I'm curious about what happened to Dray, because last we saw, she had tackled Darlick and told her two d*ck friends to evacuate everyone."

It just so happened that the news was still on the TVs. It recapped Mike's memorial, showing footage of the event. Quinton saw Ella, Greg, Ryan and Lacey standing around as Ella was crying. "You two went to Mike's memorial?"

"Of course, he was my friend. Lacey agreed to come along. Don't sound so p*ssed off about it." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"I'm not p*ssed off, I just don't get your like for the kid. He was an idiot. He should have just-"

"What? Let you r@pe his girlfriend again?" Ryan hissed.

"Shut the f*ck up, Ryan. Don't slander me."

"Slander would imply I was lying. The truth isn't slander."

" Police have now been informed that the fight may have had something to do with Kyle Quinton allegedly sexually assaulting Mickael White's girlfriend, 16 year old, Ella Bennett. Ms. Bennett, who is a little over two months pregnant with Mr. Quinton's child, tells police that Mickael had risked his life in an attempt to 'save her' from Mr. Quinton. Police are still trying to bring Mr. Quinton into custody."

Kyle looked absolutely furious for a split second, before going back to his somewhat emotionless demeanor. He turned from the TV to the others, "I don't know why they're believe a single word that sl*t said about me... She slept with me in the first place, actually, to get back at you, Ryan."

"Yeah, but every time after that was non-consensual." Ryan folded his arms. "Good for Ella, telling the police about it, finally. Doesn't sound like she told them everything, but enough to mark you as a sexual offender. Drayden's going to love you now." He said sarcastically.
-
Victor frowned, "When are you going to tell all the rest of the AR what happened? I know it must be hard right now, but we can't keep everyone in the dark..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-18-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2014, 11:39 PM

Alex shook his head. "I always thought that she was stronger than this..."

"But she also has a child to look after. Splitting with the father, especially one that will allow her to be set for the rest of her life...She may love Ryan, but Kevin...he can provide for the child." Janie commented.
~
Torie shook her head. "Nope. I guess the next time I will see you two will be in Vienna."

Rachel shook her head. "No. Only your father. I have a conference that week in Sydney. But, you two should go to dinner together. And if your brother is in a better mood, maybe he can join you two."

"Oh...uh, Mom-" Torie began.

"No buts. You two need to spend some quality time together. Promise me." She replied, looking at both of them.

Torie looked to her father.
~
Brandy hugged her. "Whatever happened, we don't care. Like Dwayne said, the babies are healthy and so is their wonderful mother."
~
Ash looked at him. "Tell me, is it really true what they are saying?"

Lacey shook her head. "Told you. Drayden doesn't go out with guys like him." She said to Ryan.
~
Drayden sighed. "I know...I know.." She mumbled, playing with a ring on her wedding ring finger. "I just don't know if I can say that all over again without..." She trailed off, biting her lip.

<3