Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-17-2014, 05:57 PM

Heather looked at the cake, and then at the sandwich. She took it from her and quickly ate it.

" Don't you think that's a lot of calories, Heather. At least 700 in that whole cake, and another 200-300 for that sandwich. I'd say it's at least a thousand calories together. You should probably go throw that up before you start digesting it."

Heather said to Janelle, "The voice inside my head is Kyle, and he's being an @sshole. I know it's not him exactly, but it decided to take on his tone of voice so it sounds like him..."
-
"No, no, it's not your fault, Victoria. Don't apologize for him." David replied. "He did remind me though, I've been meaning to ask you about his girlfriend. He won't give any details, so all I know is that she's not too shy in bed and believes that it is a good idea to f*ck my son while he's on the phone with me - pardon my language."
-
"What would you like me to do, Dray?" Victor asked obediently.
-
"I'd hardly call myself a murderer. To me, it makes it sounds as though I planned to do what I did, when I assure you I didn't. However, since the murder was an unfortunate accident, I don't think it's even the worst thing I've done." Quinton shrugged. "Honestly, if the murder scared most of them off, I can only imagine what would have been the general reaction had they known everything I've done."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-17-2014, 06:09 PM

"I'm sorry, Heather." Janie replied. "What is Kyle saying?"
~
Torie laughed. "Oh, she is definitely not shy when it comes to the bedroom." Torie replied, "But other than what you know, it's not my place to tell you what she is like. I will tell you that she makes him incredibly happy, she's a good person, and she's...has quite the personality." xD

Rachel raised a brow. "That doesn't tell you father much, sweetie."

"And I'm not going to. Alex will bring her around when he feels like it, and he will talk to Dad about her when he feels like it. I won't betray his confidence."
~
Drayden sighed. "Gather all the commanders. We need to have a meeting and discuss the future of the AR." She replied, not sure what else to do.
~
Ash tilted her head. "And what have you done?" She asked, curiously.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 07:13 PM

"Right now, he's saying I'm fat for eating and should go throw this up." Heather muttered.
-
"Alex doesn't seem to want me to meet her. If they were to get married, and I would prefer that not happen as she's not from our background but if it were to, it would likely be the first time I would meet her." David shook his head, "It's as though he's afraid I would hurt her."
-
Victor nodded and gathered all the commanders, telling them to come by the offices.
-
Quinton kissed her cheek and smirked, "Babe, you really don't want to know. You wouldn't like me much."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 07:19 PM

"Well, a) you're not fat. In fact, you look incredible. And b) don't go throw up. It is seriously bad for you and is disgusting."
~
"Well, to be fair, you all threatened to hurt Ryan if I didn't break up with him." She replied, shrugging.

"We did not, Victoria." Rachel protested.

"And I quote 'if you don't do something about Ryan, we will'." Torie replied. "How else am I supposed to take that."

"Well...you did end up in a great relationship." Rachel, again, protested.

"And I'm pregnant at 18. Yeah...something I'm real proud of. Thankfully I come from a wealthy family so my life isn't completely ruined."
~
Drayden sat in the chair, tapping a pen on the desk, lost in thought.
~
"I really don't like you now." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 07:29 PM

"You know how 'disgusting' it is doesn't mean much to me, when the end result is me looking thinner... and you might think I look incredible, but I've gained, like, 15 pounds already since I... stopped."
-
"You sound upset about it. We only meant the best for you, and you're happily engaged now with a man who, despite his... flaws, is a far better fit for you. As for the baby, if you didn't want a child then you should have been more careful, or you should have kept this hush hush and aborted it. You're not upset with your decision, are you?"
-
Soon everyone was arriving to meet with Drayden. Victor stood at the door and closed it once everyone was in the room. "Ahem, Drayden, we've arrived."
-
"The girl who was dating the boy that I killed... I made her life miserable. As well as my ex's life, as I wasn't very good to her either. So, I suppose maybe I'm not the ideal boyfriend." he admitted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM

"Really? I would have guess 5. You may think you look fat, darling, but you don't. You look curvy and sexy. It's not a wonder why Alex finds you attractive."
~
Torie paused. "Yes and no. I miss Ryan on a daily basis. He was my rock, my love, and most importantly, he didn't see my status or my title as...requirement to date me. He loved me for who I was not, not what I could give him. But Kevin, he does. He makes me incredibly happy and having his child, it doesn't upset me. I love Kevin more than I love myself....I just wish you had given me a choice in who I wanted to love, not forced me into making a decision."

"We never forced you into anything, Victoria."

"But you threatened someone I love and care about. You both know that I will protect those I care about and frankly, you two scare me. I was not going to put Ryan's life on the line. And it hurt to lie to his face and say that I didn't love him. That what we had was child's play. He hates me now and I don't blame him cause I hate me too. Dad, you want Alex to open up to. Open up to him, show him that you won't judge who he falls in love with. Maybe then he might just let you meet her...but I know he's hurt. And I don't know if you can repair that bridge."
~
Drayden snapped to attention, realizing that the room was, indeed, full of people. "Oh, pardon me." She replied, standing up. "Just to inform you all of what has happened in the past couple of hours, I wanted to have this meeting before I went to the rest of the people." She added, before informing everyone of what had happened.
~
"Do you regret what you did?" Ash asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 07:56 PM

Heather blushed. "Really?"

"I think someone's a little jealous and wants to get back into your pants."

Heather resisted the urge to roll her eyes, as she didn't want to tell Janelle anything more about the voice. "Thanks for the compliment, Janie."
-
"I'm not good with situations such as this, Victoria. I never know what to do or say to make things better. By the time I do figure out how to fix things, it might be too late." David sighed, "And you shouldn't say that you hate yourself. Breaking up with Ryan may have been difficult, but that's over now. Don't dwell in the past."
-
Victor let Drayden do the talking.

One of the commanders, Kita, a woman in her late 20s with short brown hair, said, "I'm guessing it has something to do with why Darlick isn't currently in this room?"
-
"It's complicated. I regret bits and pieces. I did love my exgirlfriend, Heather, and I'm sorry things had ended with her as they did, but I don't think it was so much my fault. I was in jail, I didn't do anything wrong, she cheated on me. She ruined things, but after coming back from jail, I had wanted to fix them." He explained, "It you're wondering why I was in jail, it was on a bogus attempted murder change against the other girl I mentioned, Ella, the one who's boyfriend I killed. I didn't attempt to kill her, but I slightly poisoned her enough to make her pass out and be sick for a few days."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 08:06 PM

((have to be going soon))

However, the voice was right. xD

Janie nodded. "Feel better?"
~
Torie shook her head. "There is too much pain in my past for me not to stay there." She replied, remembering what he did to her in the Program. "And Dad, if you really want to fix things, come clean. Alex's pain is from all the lies and betrayal's. You're his father and he wants that relationship. But what kind of relationship can be form from lies?"
~
Drayden nodded. "Darlick shot Agent 615. And it wasn't out of defense, it was out of pure spite and hatred. My brother is not well and, therefore, I am taking his place."

"You can't do that, Drayden." A man in his late twenties replied. "We have protocol and-"

"And I am his blood. That has always out ranked any protocol or system." She pulled up the camera feed. Darlick was still staring at the camera and laughing. "Does that look like a sane person?" She asked, as many people jumped.
~
Ash blinked. "And that is ok in what world? I mean, Quinton? Do you not hear yourself. You sound pretty ridiculous and insane."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 08:15 PM

Heather hugged Janelle. "A little. Most of my pain in subsiding. I'm still feeling a little weak." She held her friend close. She missed spending time with Janelle and felt bad about being sick. She really did want to go shopping with her. "How about we watch a movie now? It's a little chilly in here, can you grab us a blanket too?"

" You want to cuddle under the blankets to stay warm? Why not turn up the furnace? You want her too, don't you? You still have feelings for her. What about Alex? Or does sleeping with other women still not count as cheating? Not like I'd mind being in your head while you're scr'ewing around with a girl. Actually, yeah, forget about Alex for now."

She did want to be close to Janelle, and she did still feel sexually attracted to her, but she didn't want to cheat on Alex. She really cared about him and didn't want to hurt him like that, unless he agreed to it, of course.
-
"What am I supposed to tell him, Victoria? He would do anything right now to ruin me or my life, so telling him all of my little secrets wouldn't be entirely beneficial for me." He however his voice, "Especially considering he's right about his mother - although she did slip, I suppose we were having a heated discussion when it happened."
-
"No... it doesn't. Well, I'll support you, Dray." Kita said.

"And of course I will." Victor added.
-
He shrugged, "I never said I was sane or a good person, but really, I shouldn't tell you much more because I could go on. But I like you, Ash. You're a cool chick, and although the bigger the @sshole I am the more challenging it'll be for you to act like you like me, I'd prefer nothing about my past ever get out to Drayden."
-
Meanwhile, Ella was meeting with the couple adopting her twins.

The adoptive parents were Dwayne and Brandy, a black couple in their early-30s. Brandy was a elementary school teacher, and Dwayne was a personal fitness trainer. They lived in a newly renovated row house just outside of the downtown core. They had been married for five years and had been trying for years to have children, but the two times Brandy did get pregnant, she miscarried. They had a 7 year old mature Yellow Labrador Retriever named Bruno.

Ella hated going to things like this alone so she had forced Greg to go with her. Thankfully the first meeting was being held at the adoption center, where they also had a doctor on hand to do a ultrasound for her. She hesitantly walked into the building and sat down, waiting. She had already seemed pictures of them, and they had already seen some of her, so she knew when they walked in that she would recognize them. She felt extremely nervous. She was squeezing Greg's hand.

An extremely buff bald black man wearing a tight red t-shirt and a pair of shorts, which seemed crazy on New Year's Eve in the cold winter weather, opened the door for his wife.
-
Ryan and Lacey were headed back to the compound. 'Did you find anything at Torie's?" He asked her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-17-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-18-2014, 01:02 AM

Janie helped her to the couch before going and grabbing a couple blankets.

Alex walked in, slamming the door shut. "God! Who does he think he is!" He yelled, furious with his father.
~
Oh, father dearest, please. Please continue to hang yourself. Torie thought.

"Dad...I don't know what else to tell you. Either you want a relationship with your son or not. You know how to fix it. Whether or not you fix it isn't up to Mom or I." Torie replied.
~
A couple more people nodded.

Drayden didn't smile, nor did she look proud to be their leader. It looked more like a burden in which she had accepted.

Hawk looked over at Victor, wondering what was going to happen to their friend.
~
Greg nodded towards the new couple coming in. "Is that them?" He asked, stressing because she was stressing.
~
Lacey shook her head. "No. Ella walked in on me before I could find anything decent. And to be honest, I don't think she keeps much there at that house anymore."

<3