Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-17-2014, 12:12 AM

"Well, with any luck a woman you find might end up being your mother one day. In the legal sense, of course, as no one could really replace your mother."
-
" Voices? As in plural? I'm only one voice, my beautiful, sexy, crazy Barbie."

"I don't want to go." Heather shook her head. "No. I'm not going."
-
A waiter led them to their table. David didn't say anything else to his son, feeling the obvious tension. "You have had a busy few days, Victoria. Have you told Alex about what happened yesterday?"
-
When Quinton walked in, Victor hit him on the shoulder, "Don't be so dumb next time. You caused way too much damage by getting involved." Victor then walked off and followed Drayden out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-17-2014, 12:20 AM

Adele nodded, looking away. She missed her mother terribly and while she wanted her father to find someone special, she didn't want another mother. She didn't need another mother.

Caleb rubbed her back again. "What do you do, sir?"
~
"Heather, please. Voices, falling asleep..the detox is wreecking havoc on your body. You need help."
~
"No, she hasn't." Alex replied, looking to his sister.

"Kevin proposed." Torie replied, smiling. She also showed him the ring.

"Oh..uh..congratulations." He said, sitting down.

"Wow...way to sound enthusiastic, Alex." Torie replied, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry. Just not in a very good mood."

"Oh, really. Well that is news to all of us."

"Heh heh. F*ck you too." Alex replied, staring at the menu.

Torie rolled her eyes. "Yes, I do. When we get home tomorrow, we are going to start setting up the baby room and decorating. Plus, this time in two weeks I will be in Vienna for the conference. Oh...so much to do."

"I thought you were stepping down." Rachel replied.

"Well, yes, but doesn't mean I am not involved. So many different groups will be there, especially a lot teenagers. It will just a magnificent time. Will you be going, Dad?"
~
Ash walked over to Hawk. "Hey, what the hell happened in there?" She asked.

Hawk shook his head. "You don't want to know." He replied, following Drayden.

Ash stood there, watching the three leave.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 12:34 AM

"Back in the day, I was a pilot, and now I'm the President/CEO of my own helicopter airline. We mostly deal with cargo, mail, deliveries, etcetera. Sometimes we fly passengers though. I find helicopters are an efficient way of getting things from one side of the UK to the other, and even to coastal Western Europe. Faster than a truck, and it doesn't use as much gas as a full plane."
-
"I need drugs." Heather mumbled. "But no, no help. Not right now. Not here."
-
"Indeed I will." David replied before shooting a glare at Alex, "You couldn't at least pretend to be happy for your sister's engagement, Alexander? You're acting quite rude."
-
Quinton shrugged. "I have no clue what went on, but they're all acting like something big did, and we missed it."

Victor went into the room with Drayden, "Are you sure you're in the right state of mind to lead...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 12:43 AM

Caleb nodded. "Sounds interesting. Did you ever teach Addie how to fly?"

"You're funny, Caleb. I hate riding in that thing. Hell, I have riding in anything that goes on water or flies."
~
Janie sighed. "Fine..." She mumbled, giving in. "Are you hungry?"
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "I told all of you that I didn't want to be here. Not my fault that I was forced."

Torie sighed. "Alex, please. Can't you just play nice?"

Rachel shook her head, not sure what to say.
~
Ash nodded. "Yeah...we should find out soon enough. Who is your superior?"
~
"Probably not but who else is there to lead?" She asked, sitting down.
~
Lacey walked into the game room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 12:58 AM

"She always has hated flying. As a young girl, she used to get motion sick any time we went flying or took out the boat on the ocean." Hector smiled. "But my invitation is always open if you do happen to change you mind, Adeline."
-
Heather nodded. "Yeah. Starving. I'll have a quick bite to eat as we watch the movie, but I'll probably fall asleep right after eating."

" Or right after throwing up what you ate. It's perfect, you can blame it completely on the detox. Only problem is getting to the bathroom when you can't stand up straight for more than a second."
-
"We should all at least attempt to be family." David replied, sipping on his glad of water he had ordered. "Victoria, did you happen to talk more to Kevin about the record deal? I still think it's an awful idea. With the baby on the way, him planning on doing rehab... changing jobs should be the last thing on his mind when he already has a steady paycheck and room for promotion within the field."
-
"I don't know." Quinton stifled a laugh. He got up in front of everyone and yelled, "HEY, WHO EVER IS KYLE QUINTON'S SUPERIOR, I'M RIGHT F*CKING HERE, JUST SO YA KNOW."

He walked back over to Ash, "I like to make my presence known."
-
"Hawk and I are here to help you if you even need a second or third opinion. We'll try and make sure you don't do anything too crazy."
-
Ryan was playing CoD with Greg by this time. He missed Mike more playing Call of Duty than he did when he was sitting around. He remembered all the good times when he beat Mike. XD "Hey, Lace." He smiled at her. "We were just finishing up. I think I'm about ready to go... like I said earlier, too many memories here..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 01:13 AM

"Thanks, Dad, but I prefer my feet firmly on the ground." Adele replied.

Caleb laughed.

The waitress was soon bringing their food over.
~
Janie nodded and handed her a menu. "Just let me know what you want."
~
"While I understand your concerns, it is ultimately Kevin and mine's decision. Kevin is calling up the agent today and going to get some figures and we will go from there. He shouldn't have to give up his dream for our child."

"While that is all fine and dandy, sweetheart, are you planning on raising this child alone then? Because raising a child while on tour is not possible. Kevin would be touring all around the world and you would be stuck in the states with the baby. Does that sound like a happy marriage to you?"

"No, it doesn't. But, while I understand your concerns, Kevin and I will make the decision."
~
Drayden chuckled. "I think its a little to late for that. I just locked up my brother." She said pulling him up on the screen. She nearly jumped out of her seat when she saw his face staring right back at her.

Hawk jumped as well. "Ok...creepy..."
~
Ash smacked her forehead. "You really are something else." xD

((alright. I'm going to bed.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 01:23 AM

Henry laughed as well and dug into his food.
-
The letters and numbers all seemed out of focus, and as though they were dancing around. She couldn't read the words. "I, uh, just order me something sweet. Like a cake of some kind." Heather handed the menu back.
-
David shook his head, "Hopefully you make the right one, but lately you have been making good decisions, so I believe that you will."

The waiter came over and he ordered his food, a roast beef sandwich with a side salad.

David added to Alex, "How are things with you, Alex? We're all talking about Victoria, it's only fair I ask about your life. How is your girlfriend? How was being shot? Was it worth all of this nonsense trying to ruin my organization?"
-
"Creepy indeed. What do you think it's wrong with him? Is he schizophrenic or something?" Victor stared back at the screen.
-
"That's quite the compliment. It means I'm not lame or boring. Life's too short to not let yourself be a little bit crazy." Quinton smirked and winked, "But seriously. Thanks."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-17-2014 at 07:22 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 09:03 AM

Adele shook her head and began to eat.

Caleb did the same.
~
Janie nodded. Once she decided on what she wanted to eat, she ordered two turkey sandwiches and a cake.
~
"Dad!" Torie said, "That is not helping." xD

"Trust me, Father, the pain of being shot is not near as bad as the pain of growing up under you."

"Alex! Again, not helping." Torie repeated herself. "And, to be fair, I'm trying to ruin it too." xD

Rachel shook her head. "You three need to be locked in a room until you can all get along."
~
Darlick started to grin. "Are you there, little sister?" He asked. "You won't have me locked in here for long. I have many people who are loyal to me, more loyal than you. Are you-"

Drayden pressed the mute button. "I have no idea..." She said, shaking her head. "Maybe I should drop him off at a hospital or something."

"And have him admitted to the pysch ward. They would probably have a field day with him." Hawk commented.
~
Ash shook her head. "While I am all gun-ho for the whole 'live your life to the fullest' ideal, there is a fine line between crazy-awesome and crazy-stupid."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-17-2014, 11:14 AM

When the food arrived, Heather took the whole cake and put it in front of her, planning on eating it all in one sitting. It wasn't huge by any means, but it was a little bigger than the average size of a cheesecake from the grocery store. She started eating, trying her best to stay awake.
-
"I was only asking a simple question. I have no quarrel with either of them, minus their desire to shut down The Program." David shrugged, "Other than that, I see no reason why we can't all get along without the need to be locked up together. The problem Alex seems to have with me right now is on his end, not mine. He's still getting over the loss of his mother and is, quite unfairly, taking it out on me. It is understandable though. He feels the need to place blame. Once he gets it out of his system, the situation will be less... tense."
-
Victor disagreed, "If he mentions the AR, they could believe him delusional, but they may also look into things too much. I don't trust him to let us admit him to a psych ward without a fight."
-
Quinton kissed her and patted her cheek, "I know there is. That's why I'm here, after all. I got crazy-stupid and accidently beat a guy to death - he was part of the Resistance group actually. I'm sure you had already heard about all that though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 04:24 PM

Janie handed her a sandwich. "Why don't you eat something that will be healthy for you." She said.
~
Alex looked at his father. "You caused my mother's death. Whether accidental or on purpose, you are the reason she is dead. Sorry if I can't forgive you for that."

"You cannot prove that, Alexander. And without proof-" Rachel began.

"I don't need proof. I know, in my heart and soul, that he is the cause of my mother's death."

"Alex, you need to calm down." Torie said quietly.

"Calm down?! Why should I calm down?" Alex replied, getting irate.

"Because you were shot yesterday and this cannot be healthy for you."

"You're right. In which case, I think I will go back to my hotel room and be with my wh*re of a girlfriend." He replied, glaring at his father. He promptly stood up and left the restaurant.

Torie sighed. "I'm sorry."
~
Drayden sighed and took him off the screen. "Fine. But we need to have him looked at. See if one of our staff is a psych doctor and, if so, have them brought to me."

Hawk nodded. "Got it." He replied, starting to finagle with the computers.
~
Ash nodded. "One reason why was so hard for Lacey to find you a girlfriend. No one wants to date a murder."

<3