Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 10:47 PM

"No need for thanks, Adeline." Henry smiled. He called the waitress over to order food.
-
"Laughter's the best medicine, right? Especially when you can't take actual medicine because you'll be too tempted to try and get high on it." Heather said. "I'm sorry about this though, we might not be able to go out somewhere."
-
Ella shut the door behind her. "How did your earring fall in here? It doesn't look like the kind to roll underneath a door. I don't think that's physically possible."

"Nah, it's fine. It's a stupid high school relationship anyway. I'll get over it soon enough."
-
Victor stayed with Seth's body. He put a sheet on top of him, and assumed somebody else would deal with the body and bury it in the forest.
-
Quinton didn't expect the kiss again. "Oh, uh, thanks? I'm glad I'm okay too. I wasn't really thinking, to be honest."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 10:55 PM

Adele ordered pasta while Caleb order a steak with vegetables and a baked potato.

"What are you going to do about Alessandra, Dad?"
~
"That's ok. You want me to help you into the living room? We could watch a movie, order food, have a girls day in?"
~
Lacey shrugged. "Don't know. Just happened to roll under the door. I told one of the maids to bring food to you guys. Where is Ryan?"

Greg nodded. "If you say so."
~
Drayden and Hawk were soon walking back into the room. "I guess we should have everyone come back into the compound. We'll have a burial for Seth tonight." She said, choking on the last words.
~
"I figured you weren't." She replied, shaking her head. "Just next time, try not to get yourself kill. It really wouldn't help with me trying to improve my acting skills." She added, grinning.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:06 PM

Henry had ordered the same as his daughter. He replied, "I'm not sure yet. I suppose I'll ask her to leave and file for divorce. She'll likely make me pay for some place for her to stay, but I don't mind..." Henry let out a small sigh. He still did care for Alessandra and knew this wasn't going to be easy, but if it was one or the other, he would have to choose his daughter.
-
"That sounds fantastic." Heather smiled. She sat up and went to get out of bed, but stopped as she held her head. The room was spinning, almost as though she was dehydrated. "Give me a hand?"
-
"He's in the game room. Why were you on the second floor?" Ella folded her arms. She didn't trust Lacey. "I know for a fact that the help normally stay on the main floor. Their personal room is on the main floor."
-
"I'm sorry about Seth, Drayden... It must be difficult, since you've already mourned his death once." Victor said quietly.
-
Quinton smirked, "You're an amazing actress, because it almost sounds to me that you didn't want me to get hurt because you like me. That good ol' Quinton charm is working on you already."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:14 PM

Adele nodded. "Don't worry, Dad. You'll find someone who cares about you and not your last name." She replied, smiling.
~
Janie nodded and helped her into the living room. "Why don't I get you some water." She suggested.
~
Lacey smiled. "I couldn't find anyone, so I came upstairs. That's where I found one of the maids. Then I had to use the bathroom and got lost from there." She replied.
~
"Can...can you both give me a minute?" She asked quietly.

Hawk nodded. "Of course. We'll be right outside." He replied, walking towards the door. He turned his head to see Drayden still looking at the sheet.
~
Ash patted his cheek. "Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day, someone will believe you." She replied, before someone called her name and she had to run off.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:23 PM

"I'm not young anymore, Adele. I don't know if I will find someone else at my age."
-
Heather sat on the couch, "Please and thank you..."
-
Ella still didn't believe her, but the opened the door back up. "The games room is just down the hall. You won't miss it. I'm going to bed. Be nice to Ryan. He's my ex, too, you know, and I do still care about him."
-
Victor followed Hawk out.
-
Quinton watched her leave and shook his head, laughing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:31 PM

"Not with that attitude, Dad. What was it that you always told? If there's a will, there's a way. Don't count yourself out."
~
Janie nodded and got her a glass of water.
~
Torie and Alex soon showed up to the restaurant.

Rachel and David were also just arriving.
~
Once Drayden heard the door click shut, she collapsed on the ground next to Seth. She gingerly pulled the sheet back to reveal his face. "Oh, Seth...I'm so, so sorry. I should have done something, anything." She whispered, starting to cry. She traced his face and closed his eyes, trying to pretend he was just sleeping. She kissed his cold lips one last time, allowing only this one moment to let her walls down. "I promise that I will do better than my brother, that you will not die in vein. I love you, Seth...and I am so, so sorry." She added, before her words were lost to sobs.

Hawk sighed. "Do you think she will be ok?" He asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:38 PM

"Only time will tell." He replied, not truly changing his mind. "I don't know if I'm going to bother with online dating, though. It seems... pathetic to me."
-
Heather gulped it down and then said, "Thank you. What m... what movie... do you... want... to watch?" She looked as though she was starting to doze off.
-
David tipped the driver and then went smiled when he saw Torie and Alex together. "Victoria, what a pleasure to see you, and Alex, I'm glad you came."
-
Victor shrugged, "She got through hearing he was dead once, she can get through it again. It might be a while, but she's a tough chick."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM

Adele nodded. "Don't worry. I could always set you up with some dates." She replied, grinning.

"Now that would be interesting." Caleb replied.
~
Janie shook her head. "Alright. That's it. You are going to the hospital." She said, helping Heather up.
~
Alex rolled his eyes. "My sister is great at threats. Must get that from you." He replied.

Torie smacked him in the chest. "Be nice." She reminded him.

Rachel laughed. "Sounds like their first sibling fight."
~
Drayden covered him up once more and then stood up. She wiped away all the tears and walked out of the room. "Alright. Let's go get the others." She said, walking past both of them.

Hawk sighed. "Yeah, but her taking charge in this state...probably not the best idea." He whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:58 PM

Henry chuckled, "Indeed it would be interesting. With who? Your friends' mothers?"
-
"DON'T TOUCH ME." Heather screamed at her. She took a deep breath and pulled away from her. She stumbled onto the floor. "I... I can't... I can't..."

" You're always one to entertain, you know that, Heather? You must look so f*cking crazy to them." The voice laughed. " Why are you so afraid of hospitals, anyway? Oh, I forgot, I know all your thoughts in here. I don't have to ask. I know you're afraid they'll find out your on drugs and put you into a rehab facility, or report you to the police or something along those lines? I'll tell you what they won't find though... they won't fond me. Hiding inside your mind like a worm inside an apple, slowly eating away at you from the inside."

"OH MY GOD, SHUT THE F*CK UP." She yelled again, this time totally out loud in reality. She looked at Janelle, "Uh... Uh, sorry, I... I've been... I've been hearing voices..."
-
"How lovely it's over me." David replied to Rachel, less amused. "Let's go grab a table, shall we? I don't want to keep either of you from your respective others for long."
-
Victor agreed with Hawk, but silently let everyone back inside.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-17-2014, 12:06 AM

"Or strangers off the street." Caleb teased.

"Hey, I would be careful. Besides, I would have a screening process, online website...I only want the best for my father." She replied, blushing.
~
Janie sat down on the floor. "Heather, please...You're not taking to the detox well. Please..."
~
Rachel slipped her hand into his. "Smile, be happy. They are both here and well." She replied, kissing his cheek.

Torie nodded and followed. "I'm glad that you called Mom. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to spend any time with you two." She replied, hugging her mom on the way in.
~
Drayden told all of the commanders to have everyone report to their superiors and then to stay in their rooms. If anyone was missing, the report should come straight to her. She would be in the command station for waiting. She then turned and left.

<3