Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2014, 10:09 PM

"Whatever you feel like you should tell me." Henry replied. "Your age, where you go to school, your future goals..."
-
Heather had managed to get up and climb back into bed. She held her head as she was dizzy. "What did Torie want?"
-
Ryan looked away, "After The Program, she was the only person I remembered. The only one of you who didn't feel like a stranger. I wanted to let her go, but I didn't expect this. Dating Kevin was supposed to be part of some master plan. She wanted to fake a future with him to impress her father and get closer to him, not to actually fall for him. Yes, I've been distant since I found out, because she was still the only one I was close to. You guys are my friends, but... it's not the same. It's hard to explain. Being here... it brings up memories."

"Good or bad?"

"Both. Mostly memories that were good, happy ones, that now make me feel like I have a hole in my heart."
-
Victor shook his head. He was incredibly tempted to shoot his own arrow at Darlick, but he resisted. "Don't try anything funny, Darlick. Dray, let him up. Slowly, and don't let him get the upper hand. Remember our training."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2014, 10:18 PM

"Oh. Well, I'm 21 and I am currently going to college in Northern Ireland. Queen's University of Belfast to be precise and I am looking to getting my degree in Emergency medicine. I am hoping to working as a full time doctor in about 6 years." He replied.
~
"She wants me to go to lunch with our dad and her mom. Are you ok with that?" He asked, laying down beside her.
~
Greg sighed. "None of us expected this either. She...I don't know if she is just acting really well now and knows that if we all believe that she loves him then the plan will work out better or what but...it's just as confusing to us as it is to you."
~
Drayden stared at her brother, not moving.

"Drayden!" Hawk snapped, causing Drayden to finally move. She slowly got off her brother.

"Get up." She snarled, slipping some rope out of one of her pockets.

Darlick laughed as he got up.

Drayden, who was standing close to the weapons, grabbed a wooden stick. When Darlick turned around and placed his hands behind his back, Drayden whacked the stick just hard enough on her brother's skull to knock him out.

Hawk blinked, not expecting that. "Uh..Dray.."

"He can't try anything if he's knocked out." She replied, her voice emotionless, as she bound Darlick's hands and feet.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 10:26 PM

"You're a smart kid, then. That's a plus. I was worried, since Adele always seems to be out partying, that you'd be more..." Henry searched for the right word.
-
"I'm fine. Janelle can look after me. It'll only be a few hours." Heather smiled weakly at him.
-
"If she's acting, she's one hell of an actress." Ryan sighed. "I shouldn't have broken up with her..."
-
Victor blinked, "What are you going to do, Dray?"
-
Quinton, now outside with everyone else, asked Ash, "What the hell is going on in there?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 10:32 PM

"Like her cousin Joey?" Caleb finished.

"Actually, Dad, Caleb doesn't drink or smoke. He likes the dancing and the environment but he honestly goes to the clubs so I can drink and do whatever. He protects me."
~
Alex ran his fingers through her hair. "Are you sure?" He whispered, worried about her. "Love, I would really prefer to take you to a hospital."
~
"And why is that?" Greg asked.
~
"I'm taking him to solitary confinement." She replied, after tying him up. "And I'm taking over the AR."
~
"Honestly, I don't a clue. I have never seen her so freaked out." She replied.

One of the other leaders came out. "Everyone, up in the trees." He commanded.

Ash looked at Quinton. "Have you ever done scouting before?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 10:46 PM

"Yes. Or like her cousin Kevin was, although he's decided now to get clean." Henry nodded to Caleb. "And you certainly sound like a positive influence then, if you're keeping my daughter safe."
-
Heather shook her head, "I'll be fine. Honestly. Don't worry so much. It's not like I'm going to die."
-
"Because I wish it was my baby she was having." Ryan replied.

Ella mumbled, "F*ck... Everyone wants her baby and nobody wants either of mine."

"It's not that I want a baby, I don't, I just meant I wish it was me with her in general and maybe shouldn't have worded it like that, El. I'm sorry about your luck with that..."

Ella rolled her eyes and went upstairs. In the back of her head, she was wondering what had been taking Lacey so long.
-
Victor's jaw dropped, "You're doing what? Are you sure that's a good idea?"
-
"I've never been out of the compound since I joined, so no." Quinton replied.
-
“Hello, Carey Anthony of Dynamic Records, who may I ask is calling?”

“It’s Kevin Ellingson? From the party last night?”

“Kevin! Of course. Have you given any thought to my offer?”
Kevin felt a pit in his stomach. “Yeah… I think it’s a no go, Mr. Anthony. My fiancée and her parents all think it’s a bad idea…”

“Oh. May I ask why they think that?”

“Because the baby. They’re all worried I won’t be able to provide for the child – that my career won’t take off or it won’t last…” Kevin let out a sigh, “If this was three months ago, I would have said yes in a heartbeat, but it’s not just my life anymore. It’s Torie’s, and our child’s.”

“She told you she doesn’t want you to do it? She seemed rather excited about it yesterday.” Replied Carey.

“Torie wants me to ask for more details, but I know she probably doesn’t want me to do it… I could tell by her tone. When she saw me upset though, she said she’d support my decision, but…”

“But you don’t want her to resent you if you make the wrong decision, and you’re starting to believe yourself that taking my offer IS the wrong decision, aren’t you?”

Kevin sighed again, “I really appreciate the offer. Even saying no makes me feel sick to my stomach…”

“Then don’t say no. Listen, Kevin, I’ll give you more details and you talk to your fiancée about it. If you still want to say no, I understand.” Carey told him, “The record deal is for $100,000 + 7.5% of sales, so if you sell a million dollars’ worth of records, you get 75K. It’s not much of a percentage, but you must understand it’s because you’re a new prospect. It would also include an opening gig on tour with one of our other musicians or bands, and you’d get 2.5% of the ticket sales, which is nothing to scoff at. Tickets sell for between 25-100 apiece, averaging around $50, for the group you’d likely be touring with, and each venue would average about 15-20,000 people, at 16 venues…” He stopped to calculate how much, “About 350,000. Totally that with, say, a good 500K records sold plus your base pay, you’d make just under half a million - oh, and that doesn't count any outside promotion or sponsorships, if you get a private deal to play at an event, etc.”

Kevin paused. He said quietly, “That’s a decent amount of money… How long would this whole thing last?"

"Usually, we start with just a deal for the one record, and then resign if we decide to. The process of making the album, promoting it, and then going on tour will take about a year."

"So half a million in a year...?"

"Yes, Kevin. Approximately, of course." Carey replied. "How much do you make now?"

"75K a year, give or take." He replied, biting his lip. "Okay, well, I'll discuss it with her..."

"Sure, Kevin. Call me back soon." Carey hung up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:00 PM

Adele rolled her eyes. "Dad, just because I have been partying the last couple of years doesn't mean that I have thrown my future away."

"Sir, did you know that Addie here got a full scholarship to London University and was accepted at three different prestigious school around the islands. She's also in the top of her class at one of the hardest schools in the UK." Caleb replied, smiling. "You have an amazing and highly intelligent daughter, sir."
~
Alex nodded and kissed her softly. "Alright. But if anything happens, call me." He replied, reluctantly.
~
"Which part?" Drayden asked, staring at Seth's lifeless body.

Hawk walked over to her. "Dray..." He whispered, not knowing what to say.
~
Ash nodded. "Follow me." She replied, leading him over to a large tree. "When we don't have climbing gear, we have certain trees that have ladders on them." She explain. "Or they have ropes to hoist us up." The tree she had taken him to had a rope set up. She put her foot into the loop hole and pulled on the rope next to it, which let a rock fall causing her to disappear up into the trees. Once up in the tree, she reset the rock and threw the rope down for Quinton.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:09 PM

"I did not say you had, I just said that he was a positive influence." Henry repeated. "And Adele, I knew you were smart, but why didn't you tell me about the University acceptances?"
-
"Okay, I will." Heather said. "Now go, you're keeping Torie waiting."
-
Ella started looking around for Lacey, hoping she didn't get lost. It was quite a big house, after all. XD

Ryan asked Greg if he wanted to play video games or something.
-
"All of it. Taking Darlick into solitary, taking over the AR..." Victor sighed. "If you think it's best, I'll support you, but..." He didn't know what else to say or what to do.
-
Quinton followed, doing exactly as she showed. "So what do we do from here." He whispered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:18 PM

"You really didn't seem to care." She replied, shrugging. "Besides, I hadn't even decided which one I wanted to go to yet nor have I decided even what I want to major in. I applied mainly to just see what schools I could get into."
~
He nodded, kissed her one more time, and then left the room.

"Alright, let's go." He muttered, very unhappy.

Torie nodded and left with him.

Janie walked into the bedroom. "Heather...oh, sh*t. You don't look good at all, sweetie." xD
~
Lacey was in Torie's room, searching through everything.

Greg shrugged. "Sure. And Ryan...I don't know what is going through her head but...don't stick around just for her."
~
"What else am I supposed to do with him? There is no way he can lead this organization." She replied. "And who else is going to take over? One of his commanders? Please, if you have a better idea tell me."
~
"Why are you whispering?" She whispered. xD

Up in the trees, there were wooden bridges, huts, and look out spots for miles.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-16-2014, 11:25 PM

"You still have a few months to decide before you have to accept. I'm proud of you, honey. I'm sorry if you didn't think I cared, because I do."
-
"Yeah, well I looked in the mirror earlier and I still look twice as good as I feel." Heather let out a small giggle. "I feel like I have a hangover times 100. I can barely walk or even move. I feel like an old person or something." XD
-
Ella eventually looked in Torie's room. "Ahem, what are you doing?"

"I'm not planning on it." Ryan shook his head, "I had my chance and blew it with Torie."
-
"Nope. No better idea." Victor said, not wanting to argue. "Well, we should take care of all this, yeah?"
-
Quinton laughed, "I don't know, it seemed like we were supposed to be quiet. So, were you impressed by me going after Darlick like that? Pretty badass, right?"

((Be back in half an hour if you're still on.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-16-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-16-2014, 11:36 PM

Adele smiled, having not heard something like that in a while. "Thanks, Dad." She replied.

Caleb rubbed her back and kissed her cheek.
~
Janie laughed. "Well, at least you'll always have your sense of humor to rely on." She said, sitting on the bed.
~
Lacey turned and smiled. "Oh, my earring fell out and went underneath the door. After I found that, I saw all the pretty jewelry she had and couldn't help but take a peek." She replied.

Greg sighed. "I'm sorry, Ryan. I wish there was something I could do to help."
~
Drayden nodded and, with Hawk's help, carried Darlick to a solitary confinement cell.
~
"No. Actually it was incredibly stupid and rash." Ash replied. "But...I'm glad your ok." She added, kissing him.

<3